logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
2. (2 mins ago)
UK National Mobile Draw 2014
Antony wanyama oduol
5. (21 mins ago)
ORANGE TELECOMMUNICATION PVT LTD
winning one million great pouds

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Frontier Star,LLC, Fredericktown, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Hardees workers want Carl JR. BACK!!!!!!!!

Frontier Star,LLC Contacts & Informations

Frontier Star,LLC

Posted: 2011-05-05 by    workercook

Hardees workers want Carl JR. BACK!!!!!!!!

Frontier Star,LLC
Fredericktown, Missouri
Dear MR.CARL JR. Please help us, Frontier Star LLC is ruinning your good name. Bounceing checks, messing hrs. up, and treating us unfair with your name... We cant cash checks at our own banks affraid they will bounce and have to pay the bounce fee.. Our G.M. is the best she will reach into her own pocket to help us until Frontier Star, LLC fixes thier mistake which are alot, we love cooking and serving your food CarlJR. ... Please help us take us back into your family we need you, because Frontier Star, LLC is destorying your good name and turning your family agaisnt you us we who wear your name proudly!!!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2012 by   snackpack 0 Votes
I went in to the hardee's in rantoul and orders a little thick Berger. It took 30 minutes to get it and it was cold and very messy. The people there were vary rude. The store was very unorganized and the place was durty.
 30th of May, 2012 by   uncalled for 0 Votes
I work at a hardees in southern Illinois. Our store is horrible...things are always broken and our gm always says the company won't fix it. How can we do our best when things are broken or not working right. Air condition would be nice also.I understand its been hot outside but dang if we wanted to work it 100 degree weather we would be doing construction jobs outside and get better pay also. Speaking of which how come the company never does crew reviews? I've been with the company almost 3 yrs and haven't one yet. I'm a manger for the company even. We have to respect the ppl we work for but we get no respect or anything back.
 25th of Dec, 2012 by   concernedex 0 Votes
Hardees in Mattoon, Il fired several awesome employees that had backgrounds even though they markef theyd been convicted of felonies and did everything right. YES THEY BOUNCE CHECKS, THREATIN GMS, DONT PAY BILLS, DONT TRAIN, DONT FOLLOW HEALTH CODE.. HARDEES CORPORATE TAKE YOUR STORES BACK JASON, CAMERON AND CARL, ARE ALL WORTHLESS LIARS AT FRONTIER STAR AKA HARDEES THAT SUCK... PS ASK THEM ABOUT THE HARDEES THAT HAD MAGGETS ON THERE DRESS TABLE YES WHERE FOOD IS PREPARED!!!
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   dependableworker 0 Votes
I worked at the Hardees in herrin illinois, first off how is this happening in ever store and nobody is doing nothin about it? The hardees in herrin is the same the GM is never there making personal non job related runs all the time, Kelly Long the GM is very disrespectful, racist and is not mentally stable to work with males due to all the medication she takes and taking her at home problems out on the male employees. The employess including myself have worked several hours without breaks which is against the law! Report Spam
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   injured customer 0 Votes
I was injured at your restaurant by your negligence and cannot seem to get anyone to call me back!!!...didn't. want to have to involve attorneys...but i will if i have to...Henry

Tips for Cyber Monday Shoppers