logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)

405 Ruth St
Sandpoint, Idaho
Phone: 208-263-2602
tami1957@frontier.com
Dear Sirs, I have had to contact Frontier every month that I get a billing because I believe that I'm not being charged the correct amount!!! I have High Speed Internet AND home phone with unlimited long distance...my total bill for the two items should not be over $55 AND my bill amount is always way more than that AND then I got BUNDLED and thats when my bill amount went up!!! I'm charged $21.99 for High Speed AND then its always $Sixty some for my landline...I thought that TO BUNDLE would be cheaper??? I have been so frustrated over this FOR MONTHS and STRESSED ! It seemed that for every month I called about billing, of course, I get a different Agent AND told something different from each one AND GOT NOTHING SETTLED!!! I paid whatever amounts in order to keep my phone, but feel that I over-paid...I do believe that today is my final day on the BUNDLE CONTRACT ( YIPPEE! ) I would like to drop the long distace AND just keep basic phone with NO EXTRAS!!! I just want a Residence line!!! Thank-You, Tami Bloom
Comments United States Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2008 by   Daniel Hodges 0 Votes
I agreed to sign up for services with Frontier Communications and have had a never ending nightmare of billing issues. I had originally agreed to get my DSL, Phone and Satellite service through them for supposedly $99.99 a month plus taxes. After receiving the first bill I was condemned to having to call customer service monthly for over billing which they attributed to Dish Network leading to my canceling the Dish Service.

I then expected my bill to be approximately $69.99 plus taxes and was surprised to receive a bill for over $90.00 When I called Customer Service about this issue I had to argue with a Supervisor that my bill was incorrect.The supervisor stated that my account was incorrectly quoted when I agreed to the 2 year contract.

I agreed to pay $69.99 plus Taxes but she stated that I should have agreed to pay $79.99 per month. She stated that billing went up on my account due to an audit of the account that righted the error.

I may be naive but I believe that you cannot change a contract in mid course. If a company can change an agreement then what protection does a customer have.
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by   Kelly +2 Votes
This is exactly right. The customer has no rights whatsoever. I worked there so I would know. It all has to do with the fact that the representatives are pushed into making sales or else they are fired after a certain time period. With the economy being as bad as it is, customers like yourself want to save money, but as representatives we are forced to give you the run around about disconnecting or downgrading services and are instead told that we should force more products on the customer, many of which are completely useless and simply designed to get the company money. As a representative I was even given the run around when I asked a supervisor for help in explaining a bill or tried to understand why I quote the package as around 60.00 plus tax and then on the bill it is actually 90.00. There really is no explanation for this except for the fact that Frontier wants money and will lie to get it putting customers in term committments with 200.00 early cancellation term fees without their knowledge and definitely not their approval. I am ashamed to say I even worked there for the time period that I did. I blame it on a rough economy but really I never would have stayed with such a horrible company as this. But please remember that there are a few representatives in the midst of Frontier who do care about you as a customer and want you to be treated fairly. If you could have fund someone like me when you called in you would have gotten great treatment and the truth. In turn this meant I made few sales and spent countless hours trying to fix all of the mistakes that were made by my coworkers and other departments. My lack of sales and also the fact that the company does not accept doctors notes were my undoing in this job but in the end I am now happy that I don't have to deal with such a high stress job where the employers care very little about their employees or their customers.
 5th of Mar, 2011 by   Luvptown 0 Votes
Things always goes to corporate!!! RIGHT
 16th of Jan, 2012 by   Unhappy with Frontier Customer Service 0 Votes
We have been with Frontier for 20 years. No other service in our area or would have left long ago. The last two years have been awful. Frontier will sign you up as an "automatic renewal" even when you had no knowledge of this. Our contract was due to expire in March 2012. I noticed our contract date switched to March 2014. When I called Frontier to question this, I was told I agreed to this term. As I explained, I did no such thing. I had made it well known I was waiting for March so I could end my contract with them and would never agree to another 2 years when so close to my termination. I finally was transferred to a Manager who stated, " We show no record of this approval" and it would be removed. OK, so I thought. I noticed this same 2014 date on my next bill, called again. Was told that I was indeed in a contract and if I wished to cancel in March, I would have to pay a early termination fee! Again I spoke to a manger. Supposedly removed, Yeah Right! Every bill contained the 2014 agreement and I was told they could not remove this. Just ignore because their records showed I would be terminating in March 2012. I received an email stating that Frontier Email was changing to a Yahoo account. Heed my warning! If you plan to cancel Frontier, do not sign up for the new email at Yahoo. I spoke to a rep online (and yes, I kept a copy of this transcript) and was told that if I signed up for the new email, I would be locking in for another 2 years! I made it well documented that I would not sign up for the new service. So, they messed with my email so it is difficult to get into things to try and make me sign the new agreement. I just opened a new Yahoo account on my own and will not mess with Frontier. My next bill did indeed take off the 2014 date but the idiots tried to pull a fast one and put my DSL contract to a new date and I would again face early termination fees. I pretty much had enough by then. Spoke to another representative. This rep was rude and argued with me that I had agreed to this. He cut me off and put me on hold for over 15 minutes to speak to yet again another manager who said they would remove this after I threatened to contact the MN Attorney General Office, the FCC and BBB. I have been fighting for over a year with Frontier. It all started when my so called Bundle Package kept going up till we were at over $170.00 a month. I was promised if we stayed with Frontier one more year, my package would be $130.00 a month plus taxes. That lasted around 2 or 3 months and then back to over $170.00 again. No matter who you speak to, it is promised will be fixed. You are given a number to call if any problems arise and either the person you spoke to is no longer there, no record of any such agreement, so you are basically called a liar or there is no record of any conversation. Funny, we are told we are recorded yet there is never any record, unless it benefits Frontier of course. Document, Document, Document all your contact names and numbers and detailed conversations. I have a folder full and plan to file as many complaints as possible against this company. Check your billing for Total Taxes and Other Charges: $9.31 of other charges????? How can you be charges $9.31 for charges that are not listed!!! Bad company. If you can find alternatives, don't waste your time or money with Frontier. The reps are rude and I am sooooo happy that I am ending service. I doubt this is over. I am sure I will get a final billing for early termination. I was able to end my remaining contract of March with supposedly no penalties and a credit for over-billed items (double billed for 7 months for a distinctive ring) so we will see. I don't have much hope it is over but... One can only hope.

Consumer Update: Save Your Skin from Sun