logo

injury in store

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

French Riviera, behrman, New Orleans, Louisiana Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation/copy of my contract

French Riviera, behrman Contacts & Informations

French Riviera, behrman

Posted:    veryangryyounglady

Cancellation/copy of my contract

French Riviera
New Orleans, Louisiana
Phone: 504 451 7245
I signed a contract four months ago at the french riviera spa located on behrman hwy. I was told that I could cancel my contract at anytime. . It over draws my account each month and my bank charges me 35.00 per od. I am 22 years old with no job right now and owing 1500 a month for school. paying rent, bills, my car, and food, i can no longer afford or have time for a gym . I called paramount acceptance to cancel my membership with french riviera, and they told me the only way I can cancel is if i was moving 35 miles away from a facility, or if I had a medical disorder that prevents me from using the facility. and that it is in my contract, when i was told, I could cancel at anytime with a cancellation fee. when asked can I be sent a copy of my contract, they want to charge me 5 dollars. So now, i am being charged 45 dollars, instead of 30 dollars like I was told, for the next 2 years. I think it is unfair for these people to tell others that they cant cancel a membership. it is a GYM! even credit card companys dont do this kind of crap to their customers. I cant afford it. I have more important things to take care of in my life.
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tan Man Fraud Report