logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Columbia Asia Hospital (Malaysia-Bukit Rimau)
Lousy Staff / Doctor Services
2. (43 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
3. (46 mins ago)
ENQUIRY

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FREIGHT TENDER CARGO SERVICES Complaints & Reviews - They are asking me to pay 12,000 pisos

FREIGHT TENDER CARGO SERVICES Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2013-06-17 by    gen sam

They are asking me to pay 12,000 pisos

Philippines
LINDA M.CRUZ ADRESS 23 ROOM F CMU BLG AIRPORT ROAD DAVAO PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY 12, 000 PISOS..I WILL NEVER SEND THE MONEY COUSE I DIDINT SEE THE ITEMS.. AND THEN IN MY MIND ITS IS SCAM..I HOPE LINDA M CRUZ BRING TO JAIL ..PARA WALA NA SIYANG MA BIKTIMA PANG IBANG TAO...SHE IS BAD PERSON DONT TRUST LINDA M CRUZ... BABAE KAPA NAMAN LINDA HUWAG MO ILAGAY KALULUWA MO SA DEVIL...AKALA MO SIGURO MAISAHAN MO AKO HA...BAKIT NAMAN AKO MG SEND SAYO Nang pera..eheheheheh your funny girl...

Comments Philippines Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2013 by   gen sam 0 Votes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of 8, 500 US Dollars which I fix inside the 14 inch TV silver color, when you receive the package, kindly open the small television the one that has a silver color and you will find were I hide the 8, 500 US dollars inside the small television and please manage it and buy yourself few other things you may need and use the remaining one to fix up your passport and put some business you will earn your daily need before My coming on June 30 did not notify the courier company that I put the money inside the television OK. sorry for never be online few days we was so busy in Japan, and I was in Japan got emergency call to drive the largest cargo to Syria, heavy war is moving on in Syria now, am one of the chief cargo war ship controller over there now. please pray for me, my love, the company I used is (ADF LOGISTIC COURIER SERVICE) since they are one of the best delivery Courier company here in the United State, and I was told it will get to you within 2/3 days depending on how many country they may have items to deliver, my love here is the company site -http://www.http://freighttendercargo.com//, this is where you can always track and trace the parcel to know where and when it will arrive in your country, mean while all your contact details has been given to them which they will use as a point of contact to get in touch with you as soon as the parcel arrives! Honey here is theTRACKING #...cHD20130613104130
which was given by the courier service, please do not disclose it to your friends or else they may use it to claim your items, honey kindly manage that money I send to you, I know is not enough, but I will surely put mores smiles on your face by June 30 when I will on my journey to meet you and your Family.
Take care and my best regard to everyone in your home.
Yours lovely Darling victor henry

17th of Jun, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
The person who is behind this scam is the man you met on the internet dating site. They patrol these sites looking for victims with sweet words. Next to show their love by sending expensive gifts and money to their victims. Of course there is no package. Your blaming the wrong person ur man is the one responsible for this scam.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by   Maricar 0 Votes
isang malaking manloloko tlga tong tao na to c Maricar Luis..mag-ingat po kau jan...ginagamit ang FREIGHT TENDER CARGO SERVICES para makakuha ng pera..manloloko na nga ang TANGA pa...BOBO..d nag.iicip, , , God Bless u...d lahat ng tao katulad mo tanga at bobo pagdating sa pera..
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Bhudz 0 Votes
Based on the manifest, naka lista dyan madaming mamahalin na items. Mandatory sa Philippine Customs na magbayad ka ng TAX. Ang nakikita ko dyan tama lang ang babayaran mong tax. Kung matagal mo nang kilala ang boyfriend mo, bakit hindi mo sya tawagan o i Email. Sabhin mo sinisingil ka ng tax, yung amount na 8500 USDollars ma co cover na yung 12, 000 pesos na tax. Hindi naman sa pakikialam, pero don't you think dapat mo imbestigahan ng maayos to? Nagfile ka dito sa complaint center, naka enclose ang tracking number ng package not to mention naka enclose din na may perang nakasingit dun sa TV. Kung totoo man ang package na to, para mo na din binigay sa gustong mag ankin. Tumatangap ako ng package mula US sa mga kamaganak ko, kung basta electronics ang mga pinapadala, nagbabayad ako ng tax. Bakit hindi ka pumunta sa shipping company, bayaran mo yung tax and kunin mo ang package, buksan mo sa harap ng shipping company. Kung fake pwede mo i reklamo nandun ka na rin lang. Madami sa ating Pilipino ang inosente, or gullible. Kung niloloko ka man ng shipping company, nandyan ang DTI para i report sila. Sana lang hindi mabasa ng shipping company to, kasi madali nila buksan yung TV at kunin ang $8500, 340, 000 pesos. @Scamcop what use is the man gonna get out of the victim?
 1st of Jul, 2013 by   mga walang hiya... 0 Votes
pareha tayo na victim din ako sa kanila nanghige cla ng 12, 000 pesos para sa tax dapat lang yun makolong cla mga walang hiya hanap pa ako ng 12, 000 akala ko too buti taga western union pingilan ako dapat dw e consult mona dw tnx sa western union kayo ang angel ko.
 1st of Jul, 2013 by   mga walang hiya... 0 Votes
oo nga bakit tayo mag sent sa kanya ng pera ano cla sinuswerte akala nila pinamulot lang ang pera no way ill cannot sent mga hayop cla...
 3rd of Sep, 2013 by   glenmar 0 Votes
IT IS A GOOD AIR CARGO IS ALREADY ON THE AIR BY NOW, SINCE IS SEVEN HOURS DIFFERENCE IT WILL BE THERE BY TOMORROW OR NEXT, OPEN THE ATTACHMENT OF THIS MESSAGE AND VIEW WHAT I SENT TO YOU.

HONEY I SENT YOU THOSE THINGS NOT TO WIN YOUR HEART, BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, AND ALSO I DON'T KNOW MY MOVEMENT FROM HERE BECAUSE WE ARE TRAVELING BY SEA TO THE NEIGHBORING TOWN WHICH IS HERBAL TOWN. HONEY, THE MOST IMPORTANT I FIX FIVE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED POUNDS AT THE BACK OF THE LAPTOP THAT IS WHY YOU SEE THE BATTERY OF THE BIG LAPTOP OUTSIDE, I FIXED IT AT THE BATTERY SIDE. I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE ALL THOSE THINGS I BOUGHT FOR YOU. I FIX THE MONEY THERE SO YOU CAN RENT THE APARTMENT FROM THE MONEY AFTER YOU CHANGE IT.THE COMPANY DON'T KNOW THAT I PUT THE MONEY THERE SO PLEASE TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THOSE THINGS FOR MY LOVE FOR YOU HONEY. I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THOSE THINGS, I AM NOT GIVING THOSE THINGS TO WIN YOUR HEART BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW SERIOUS AND CARE I HAVE DEVELOPED ON YOU.

MY FULL ALBUM
(1)ONE I PHONE4S PHONE
(2) GOLD WATCH NECKLACE AND EAR RING AND ROSE FLOWER
(3)ONE ACER LAPTOP
(4)TWO LOUIS VUITTON HOLE HAND BAG
(5)TWO GUCCI PERFUME
(6) CHOCOLATE
(7) DIGITAL CAMERA

THE CLEARANCE CODE IS ALSO IN THE RECEIPT .
HONEY JUST MANAGE THE MONEY WISELY, I SEND YOU THOSE THINGS BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND TRUST I HAVE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU BEFORE MY ARRIVAL, AND PROVING MY CARE FOR YOU, INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THE PACKAGE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL, I ATTACHED THE RECEIPT OF THE CARGO ALSO BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NEED IT ALSO OVER THERE PLEASE ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME AS I HAVE YOU IN MY HEART NO MATTER HOW BUSY, I AM I WILL TRY AND BE SENDING YOU EMAIL.

SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY. HONEY, THE CHOCOLATE IS MY GIFT TO YOUR RELATIVES EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO THEM ALL.I WILL FLY DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY ONE WE GET TO BACK TO UK, I WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TIME OF MY FLIGHT SO YOU BE THERE AT THE AIRPORT TO PICK ME UP I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MY LOVE I HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN WHEN I AM THERE WITH YOU. ALWAYS TAKE CARE MY LOVE. WISHING YOU GODS PROTECTION AND ABUNDANT BLESSING .

I LOVE YOU HONEY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND GOD BLESS YOU SEE YOU SOON.
August 26

MADAM YOUR PACKAGE IS STILL HERE PENDING IN OUR CUSTODY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND AIRPORT CHARGES, IT WILL BE DISPATCH FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS TODAY BY THE FORWARDER AIR CARGO AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND AIRPORT TAXES WHICH IS 12, 500PESOS. YOU ARE ADVISE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR EASY PROCESS UNDER OUR ACCOUNTING AGENT OFFICERS NAME:LIEZL D. DE JESUS. ADDRESS: # 16 DOLORES ST. FINANCE BUILDING NAIA ROAD PASAY CITY .TEXT OR EMAIL US THE M.T.C.N@SENDER NAME AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY PROCESS OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS..THANKS

SINCERELY YOURS,
MRS. LINA OCTAVIO F.
OFFICE OF THE TERMINAL MANAGER
CUSTOM CLEARANCE UNIT
info@custom-ph.tk
 18th of Nov, 2013 by   annaj253 0 Votes
Oh my god somebody was sended me a message like this, his using another name and address, his really a bullshit, why is it there are people are scammer ill pfray for them or for him, , , , ,
 7th of Dec, 2013 by   manny1166 0 Votes
Basta po duda kayo huwag ng ituloy at mas mabuting ikunsulta sa mga trusted persons. Ang internet po ang pugad ng mga manloloko, di natin sila nakikita, kung ano at sino sila. Muntik ng mabiktima ang tauhan ko, desperate pa namng mag asawa na. Sabi ko sa kanya kahit ako mayaman di ako papadala sayo ng ganyang ka luho na mga items at cash, ' bakit alam ko ba na talagang single ka at kung sino ka? bat ako papadala ng pera sayo.'...try to reverse the situation.

Salamat po at naipo-post ninyo ang mga experiences para maprotektahan ang mga vulnerable nating kapwa tao. Nakahula sa Bibliya yan na sa mga huling araw ' na ang mga tao'y magiging maibigin sa salapi, manloloko, sinungaling, mapagsamantala... 1 Tim 3:1-5.
Hayaan nyo para dun sa mga manloloko they will reap what they sow. Kahit po naloko na tayo di bale mas mapalad pa po tau sa harap ng Dios at yang perang yan makikita pa rin natin sa malinis na paraan. Di lang naman tayo sa pera nabubuhay kundi sa espiritwal na mga bagay, relasyon natin sa pamilya at tahimik na kaugnayan natin sa ating kapwa. Salamat po
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   BLUErose08 0 Votes
1.One Apple laptop .2.One rose flower 3.Two handbag 4 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital camera 5 one LG14 inch TV 6 one 18 karat GOLD necklace 7 mother gold ring 8 I phone 5 16BG
Please most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of 20, 500 US Dollars which I fix inside the 14 inch TV silver color, when you receive the package, kindly open the small television the one that has a silver color and you will find were I hide the 20, 500 US dollars inside the small television and please manage it and buy yourself few other things you may need and use the remaining one to fix up your passport and put some business you will earn your daily need before My coming on December 29 did not notify the courier company that I put the money inside the television OK. sorry for never be online few days we was so busy in Canada got emergency email to drive the largest cargo to Syria, heavy war is moving on in Syria now, am one of the chief cargo war ship controller over there now. please pray for me, my love, the company I used is (ADF LOGISTIC COURIER SERVICE) since they are one of the best delivery Courier company here in the United State, and I was told it will get to you within 2/3 days depending on how many country they may have items to deliver, my love here is the company site -.http://intlinkexp.webege.com/courier/tracking.php?tnum, this is where you can always track and trace the parcel to know where and when it will arrive in your country, meanwhile all your contact details has been given to them which they will use as a point of contact to get in touch with you as soon as the parcel arrives! Honey here is the TRACKING #... 890587585 which was given by the courier service, please do not disclose it to your friends or else they may use it to claim your items, honey kindly manage that money I send to you, I know is not enough, but I will surely put mores smiles on your face by December 29 when I will on my journey to meet you and your Family .Take care and my best regard to everyone in your home .Yours lovely Darling CARLOS MAX
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
This romance scam by African Nationals living in Malaysia is getting more then just a little stale don't you think guys?
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   maricarluis_nephew 0 Votes
it should the government will do some action for this...
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   maricarluis_nephew 0 Votes
f*** the government!!! there not doing the job that it should be there exact job!!!
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Since these criminals are operating off shore, Malaysia, they are untouchable by law enforcement agencies in the Philippines or elsewhere. The government in Malaysia is well aware of the African Nationals scams but their corrupt officials choose to turn a blind eye to their activities.
Western Union is a very willing participant in these scams and should be ashamed of themselves .
 12th of Dec, 2013 by   lilia balaba 0 Votes
How are you honey? i send those things to you since 6th but i could not be able to send you an email and give you the details on how i send it through Sky Trust Air Cargo is a good airline is fast delivery airplane, is already on the way now keep tracking the package so you will know when it arrive there already, open the attachment of this message and view what i sent to you. i try calling you but cannot connect i want us to chat in yahoo wish i can catch you later online. I Received email with the address I asked from you honey i sent you does things not to win your heart, but to show you how much i love you, and also i don't know my movement from here because we are traveling by sea to the neighboring town which is Maryland town it will take us like 2weeks days to get there; because there was a bomb blast over there and need to travel by sea. Most important i fix Five Thousand one hundred British pounds at the back of the laptop that is why you see the battery of the big laptop outside i fixed it at the battery side and cover it i hope you will like all does things i bought for you the company don't know that i put the money there so please take very good care of those things for my love for you honey i pray that you like those things note that i am not giving those things to win you but to show you that i care for you. (1) ONE SHOE (2) APPLE IPHONE -5 (3) GOLD WATCH NECK-LESS EAR RING ROSE FLOWER (4)ACER LAPTOP(5)MY PICTURES (6) ONE BAG (7) CHOCOLATE (8) ONE FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION BIG. Here is your tracking number: 175120095 and tracking site http://skytrustcargo.com They have your contact in case the package gets to your country. Honey just manage the money wisely, i send you those things because of the love and trust i have for you so that you will take care of everything around you, and proving my care for you, inform me immediately you received the package, i attached the receipt of the cargo also because you might need it also over there please always pray for me as i have you in my heart no matter how busy i am i will try and be sending you email send my regards to your family. I love you honey always take care of yourself and god bless you see you. Soon.

oh my god same with my experience
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   glimmery dashboard sherriff 0 Votes
THEY USED TO HAVE A FAKE NAMES FOR EVERY VICTIMS. MORE NAMES THEY WE EXPECT AS IT WAS THEIR STRATEGY TO MADE THEIR PLAN MORE CONVENIENT. THIS TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT ON THE LIST ARE CHARLES MILLER AS A SENDER OF GIFTS AND ELENITA FERNANDO AS A OIC OF CUSTOM. THIS NAMES ARE USE THE AIR CARGO AS WELL NAMELY LOGISTIC AIR CARGO, UNDER THE NAME OF JOHN DAVID AS WELL AS THE ART OF MAKING THEIR WAY TO CONVINCE THE VICTIMS TO BELIEVE IN THEM. NOW THE CUSTOMS POLICE MANILA HUNTING THIS PEOPLE USING NAIA FOR THE SCAM. UNDER THE INVESTIGATION NBI WILL BE ON THE SIDE OF THE VICTIMS REPORT.
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   glimmery dashboard sherriff 0 Votes
ONE MORE THING IS THAT THEY USE THE WEBSITE FOR MAKING THIS ALL. THEY WILL CHECK THE VICTIMS STATUS AND EVALUATE BEFORE THEY SEND THOSE SWEET WORDS. BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL IS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THOSE NAMES IS MAKING THE ART OF STORY ON THE SAME WAY AS OTHER VICTIMS HAD. AND IF THE VICTIMS NOT YET BELIEVE THEN THEY WILL MAKE ONCE MORE MOVE, EITHER FROM WORDS OR gIFTS AS WELL AS MONEY. JUST TO CATCH THE INNER FEELINGS OF THE VICTIMS THEN AT THAT case THEY WILL START TO PLAN HOW TO GET THE MONEY FROM THE VICTIMS AS THEY WILL SAY THAT IT IS AN AIRPORT TAX. THEY USED THE AIR CARGO OR THEY JUST CREATE IT BY THEIR OWN AND MANAGE THRU ELECTONICS AND WEB. THEN EDITING THE LICENSE OF OTHERS AND CHANGE THE NAMES. THOSE IDEAS I FOUND UNDER MY INVESTIGATION. I WARNED U ALL THAT THIS SCAM IS UNDER THE SINDICATE.
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   schudo 0 Votes
Same letter here as lilia balaba from Dec. 6th... Skytrustcargo.com scam... Sender name Andrewwillias12@hotmail.com

They got the name of my gf auntie at Filipinokisses...

They also demand 12k peso. The website just a fake... And this is the key to get them.. The Website.. The owner of that website is the key to solve that... So if the Custo Police or whoever Police want to catch them then go to godaddy.com where they registered the website on their name...

Of course they didnt get a single peso... We are smarter than this fucking Nigerian scamers and i only wonder how comes a filipino working with them together .. They just human scum...

Good luck to everybody... Spread the word allover you can and post it on ur websites at facebook or whereever you can so they will be stoped in their evil doings to filipinos...
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   schudo 0 Votes
@scamcop

They not operating out of Malaysia.. They are in the Philippines to be excact probably in Mindanao... The names they use when they send txt msg is filipino and with phone companys of the philippines with philippine numbers.. they even called and spoke filipino tagalog language... They probably using pre paid sim cards so its hard to get them.. But as i said b4 via the godaddy.com domain registration company or internic.com they can get them as you need to provide your true idenditiy cant fake that.. They with this websites working together with these mafia...

Besides... Western union has nothing to do with that scammers they just send money from A to B and they dont know about a scam going on with that sending...
 6th of Jan, 2014 by   Jheryl 0 Votes
oh my god!
my aunt just receive that the same messages >_<

Rental Cars: 5 Tips for a Better Deal