logo

Dish Network
Failure to deliver
4. (22 mins ago)
BAJY CO. LTD
I've yet to receive my order.
5. (29 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Freeway Insurance, Cerritos, California Complaints & Reviews - FRAUDULANT

Freeway Insurance Contacts & Informations

Freeway Insurance

Posted: 2011-03-05 by    freeway hater!

FRAUDULANT

FREEWAY INSURANCE
11859 DEL AMO CERRITOS CA 90703
Cerritos, California
Phone: 562-916-1947
I WAS SOLD A POLICY WHEN I ALREADY HAD AN ACTIVE POLICY BECUASE LAURA MARTINEZ TOLD ME I WAS CANCELLED WHEN I CALLED TO TELL HER MY ORIGINAL POLICY W FREEWAY WAS ACTIVE AND THAT I HAD DUPLICATE COVERAGE SHE TOLD ME TOO BAD AND THEY DO NOT REFUND !!! ALSO THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PROVE MY POLICY WAS ACTIVE EVEN THOUGH IT CAME FROM FREEWAY INSURANCE THE SAME OFFICE... THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS AND CROOKS / STAY AWAY FROM FREEWAY INSURANCE THE MANAGER JOSE ESTRADA WAS JUST AS UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE WHEN I CALLED THEN I CALLED THEIR CORPORATE AND WAS TREATED LIKE CRAP!!! I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE DEPT OF INSURANCE AND AM EXPECTING THEM TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER FOR ME...SAD THAT A COMPANY JUST WANTS MONEY SO BAD THAT THEY PRACTIVE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES!!!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Mar, 2011 by   agent485 +1 Votes
Freeway insurance is garbage. they provide no benefits for their employess and they pay a disgusting 20% of broker fee. thiefs!!! they keep 80% of the broker fee. this is the reson why customers get hit with high broker fees.
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   concernedinarizona 0 Votes
They are stealing theirs clients blind yet here in Ariozna there is not ONE complaint been filed with the department of insurance. Thats amazing! Especially since you can do it online ! $400 broker fees which are illegal in Arizona. $5 billing fees, illegal in Arizona, $25 endrosement fees, illegal in Arizona. Not disclosing what you buy, no cpoies of the policy, scare tactics, all illegal !
 24th of Jun, 2011 by   patience46 +1 Votes
Yep, liars. They didn't explain to me exactly what these fees were for. They told me that my first months premium was included in the payment option which it was not. Instead, they charge me a fee paying $91 for the first installment for down payment and $20 for some EZBuy crap for processing fee and then tried to collect $80 for the balance for the down payment for auto insurance but the insurance company took money from my account for the first months payment, I cancelled it and freeway wants $80 for the remainder of the fee and I told them to get it from Anchor General since they were splitting it how any way which no one knows. My driving record, I don't even have a freaking ticket.
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   nexxone05 +1 Votes
Stay away from Freeway. They rip people off!!!
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   Dishonest Company +1 Votes
Freeway Insurance is a major rip off. They train employees to "bait and switch", always giving LOW quotes over the phone to get customers in the office, once they're in the office, watch out ! They make up lies to charge more even with clean driving records. Employees charge up to $500 BROKER FEE, because they're pressured to and that's how they get paid, a small percentage of the broker fee plus percentage of policy. Company doesn't pay employees over-time which is why there being SUED along with other allegations.
Contact the Department of Insurance to complain if you've been ripped off by them.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   lunahifi +1 Votes
Stay away from freeway insurance cerritos Ca, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...RIP OFF PEOPLE!!!
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   patience46 +1 Votes
Not only that, they pull that switch and bait on the internet too. That's how they got me and then harassed me forever until I pulled a copy of what I received in the contract about their undisclosed fees. They couldn't even tell me on the phone how the fees were split up but I had cancelled them and Anchor General refunded my money and then Freeway came after me about owing them and I told them, if I owed them money, then why did Anchor General reimburse me. They never paid Anchor General any fees, part of the deposit or anything because I wouldn't have been billed from Anchor 15 days later for the full amount of monthly insurance. I told them if they were to contact me again, I was contacting Consumer Affairs and the Insurance Commissioner and then I sent them a copy of the complaint. Never heard from them again.
 7th of Dec, 2011 by   JESSICA1010 +1 Votes
HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! THEY ARE RUDE & UNPROFFESIONAL!!!
ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS TAKE $$$$$ FROM PEOPLE!!
WARNING DO NOT GO HERE!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!

NO VAYAN AKI NOMAS TOMAN SU DINERO SIN AYUDARLE COBRAN DEMASIADO DINERO!!!

LO BARATO SALE CARO!!!
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   rfagent 0 Votes
DONT GO TO FREEWAY. unless you like giving away your hard earned money so the owners of that greedy agency can profit from huge broker fees that are not refundable. not only that but they false advertise and say they have a free gas card or 1, 000 dollar gift card or even concert tickets and rates as low as $15 per month. this is all bullshit. those rates are impossible and nothing is free you guys should know that by now. once you walk in the office you leave with that funny feeling like you've just been closed by and expert liar who has a license to steal. to steal large amounts of your money that are not even introduced to you as broker fees and that large chunk goes to the owners and then they pay the agent that did all the work just a couple dollars for a cup of coffee and thats if they exceed their salary which is minimum wage. this is a horrible agency to work for and a horrible agency to purchase insurance. this is only the beggining. not only do you leave ripped off but you leave with a crappy company horrible with claims service representatives that leave you on hold forever or just hang up on you. since the moment you walk in the office you'll notice how ghetto it is and the wait is long even if the office is empty because thats a tactic so they can impose control over you. it is all a mental game so they can take the most money from you as possible. do not sign that broker fee agreement if the broker fee is over $60 you are getting ripped off. if they lie or do anything unethical they dont want to refund your money. all you have to do is go to the department of insurance. they'll make sure to help you. too many people do not know about the department of insurance and thats why they get taken advantage of. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE!!
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   freeway robbery again 0 Votes
I WORKED FOR FREEWAY MANY YEARS THE TREATMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS IS HORRIBLE. FREEWAY WILL CHARGE ON TOP OF HIGH BROKER FEES THEY WILL CHARGE ENDORSEMENT FEES WHICH ARE CHARGES FOR ANY CHANGES TO YOUR POLICY SUCH AS DELETING/ADDING A CAR, CHANGE OF ADDRESS, ADDING/DELETING A DRIVER, ETC., THESE FEES ARE ALL FOR THE AGENCY INCLUDING BROKER FEES AND A TINY PERCENTAGE GOES TO THE AGENT THAT IS WHY THEY TRY TO HIT YOU HIGH WITH BROKER FEES SO THEY CAN GET SOME MONEY OUT OF YOU. BROKER FEES ARE NEGOTIABLE AND SHOULD NOT BE HIGH. EMPLOYEES ARE TRAINED TO PRESSURE UNEDUCATED AND ORDER TAKING CUSTOMERS SO WATCH OUT. IF YOU GUYS GET LIED TO OR EXPERIENCE DISHONEST BUSINESS FEEL FREE TO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE. ENOUGH OF THESE COMPLAINTS CAN EVENTUALLY SHUT THEM DOWN.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   Freeway Insurance 0 Votes
Hello I want to start off by saying that we are truly sorry for the way that you feel. Our intention as a company is to provide the best price and service for our customers. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly I urge you to call us to (800) 300-0227, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm or email us to Comments@freewayinsurance.com please include your name, policy # and the best time for us to contact you. We also want to thank you for taking time to bring these matters up to our attention and I can assure you that we will do everything possible to come up with a satisfactory resolution.
 10th of Mar, 2012 by   nietzschesays 0 Votes
LOL Thanks for the 1800 number, I'm sure you'll "come up with a satisfatory resolution", probably a gift card to jamba juice or something? that you probably have to enter a raffle for? LOL I got this nifty gift card! and all I had to pay was $555! The 555 deal! For this week only!

But I'm going to repost from another thread because the point is that this is just a natural outcome of the way that insurance and commercialism work when bundled together.

"The concept I find myself agreeing with nowadays (after getting my insurance license and working in various brokerages) is that anything that is essential to your day to day living, like auto and health insurance let's say, should be socialized. Why? To get rid of the profit, which gets rid of the incentive to lie and cheat to get more profit.

In this case the state should take care of the rates and the coverages, because the state is the mofo that is requiring you to have insurance. That's how these big scams work, you have a big authority, like the state, telling you have to abide by certain laws, and the law of the free market in this commercialized country comes into play and you have a bunch of private companies trying to exploit you having to abide by those certain laws, where if the actual authoritive entity requiring you to follow those laws provided the means within itself, sans third party, of cooperating with those requirements, then everything would be a lot simpler and probably cheaper."
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   leo andrade 0 Votes
I worked there... Beware.
THEY ARE GIVING U THE 1800 # TO KEEP U IN THEIR SYSYEM.
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE IS THE ONLY WAY.
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   leo andrade 0 Votes
PLEASE READ!!! CROOKS WITH DEEP POCKETS FROM YOU AND I...

Freeway Insurance, a subsidiary of New York-based Confie Seguros, and its related companies have nearly 300 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Washington and Oregon. Freeway Insurance writes over $400 million in premiums annually. In 2008, Freeway Insurance partnered with private equity firm Genstar Capital to create Confie Seguros, a national provider of personal lines insurance with an emphasis on serving Hispanic consumers. RIPPING OFF LATIN/BLACK CONSUMER.
 11th of May, 2012 by   insurance producer 0 Votes
Even though I work there I still disagree how our top mangement is forcing us agents/producers write policies. It is all about charging a HIGH Broker Fee!!! Us producers get very little, only the small percentage of the fee that we charge. I'm asking myself very often is how much would I pay someone to write me a policy and I answer myself that I would not pay anyone more than $100, and you better same me a some money and provide decent coverages. My only suggestion to potential clients is SHOP, SHOP SHOP...Call every single insurance co. under the sun to compare the rates, especially if you have clean driving record. Just because they say that they are the cheapest, that does not mean they are, don't ever fall for that. And also understand, insurance agent also has to eat and pay bills, therefore there is nothing wrong with paying a REASONABLE broker fee for our services. In my opinion REASONABLE Broker Fee should not be more than $100.
 11th of Aug, 2012 by   ifyouhaveabrainreadthis 0 Votes
They get the lowest monthly payment and add a travel package, Accidental Death and Dismemberment to the 6 or 12 month total premium. They don't tell you about this AD&D package until they rattle off, within 1 minute their insurance 101 education. The trick is to keep your mind on the first Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, while they trail through Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage and Physical Damage, Theft and car damages. As long as they keep your monthly payment lower than you come in with, policies are sold. The sales people there are making most of their commissions off of selling you their travel packages. DON'T GO THERE. I'M IN THE INSURANCE BUSINESS AS IS MY BEST FRIEND WHO WORKED ONE WEEK THERE AND DECIDED TO QUIT DUE TO THEIR ETHICS AND HER WORRYING ABOUT HER WITHSTANDING WITH THE STATE OF ARIZONA LICENSING BOARD.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   Full of BS freeway sucks 0 Votes
Same to me i m here at the office infront o rhis 21 year old kid that is that manager lol his name is luis they charged me for first moth and last moth and today is the last moth that it suppost be paid an advanced and the insurance did not receives nothing and the money irs lost freeway say tht i m wrong but the paper work showwd that i dis paid in advanced
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   lene21 0 Votes
hi I want to file a complaint about this company
they are rude and they only steal your money
does anyone know how i can file a complaint for this damm horrible company that suck for no good?
please let me know. thank you.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   lene21 0 Votes
do not go to this company they suck
unless you want to get robbed and you have money to shed
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   AKK312 0 Votes
The agent I spoke with gave me false information on other rates for insurance companies given my driving history. He told me that I would be paying more money with Mercury insurance when I mentioned that they seemed to have lower rates. He gave me a "quote" through Mercury. He then quickly asked me for my credit card information before ever giving me a full inquiry of what my payments would be. I felt that was sketchy, but I am inexperienced in shopping for auto insurance and so I went along with it. He rushed me through the whole process and before I knew it, I was paying all these fees that he hadn't even mentioned in the beginning. A Mercury Insurance agency finally called me later in the day after I had already signed up with Freeway and they offered me a MUCH lower rate than freeway had told me they would and I am SO angry that I was ripped off today. When I called to complain and attempt to get my money back (same day) the guy was quick to point fingers at me and say that nobody forced me to sign up. Well let me tell you, that these people are NOT good. They scam you and pressure you to buy from them. I just wish I had more experience so I could have stopped it before it went too far. I urge everyone to STAY AWAY FROM FREEWAY INSURANCE!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND SHOW NO MERCY!!! GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Are You A Shopaholic?