logo

Chevrolet Online Lottery
Winning notification
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Matrix Cellular
A variety of plans to cater to all your needs
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Gphelp247.com
$34.95 showed up on my credit card. I do not know this site.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Being charged for nothing

RPC MY SCORE FL
Phone: 8778342830
freester.com
I register for freester as promised got the welcome kit, 25 dollar gift card, but in fact I never got nothing except kept being charged to my account monthly. I called to cancel, a very lousy guy answer and kept arguing with me in order I wont cancel and hang up. Then I kept calling but no respond at all. I need them to refund my money and stop charging me.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2014 by   w.goodwin 0 Votes
I never have recieved my last 25$ rebate and they have given me the run around every time I called. I cancelled my membership but they tried to charge my card anyway! Lucky for Me my card had expired I didnt update with them so...I think they are no good.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by   Cheryl Trojovsky Holmes +1 Votes
Don't buy into Freester. I tried to cancel because I couldn't see paying $2 to get back coupons and $4. Coupons were useless to me and I can't read the email from my email client anyway. Well, the first time I tried to cancel, that gal that took my call was aggressively trying to get me not to cancel. Getting frustrated I gave up to call back again. I called again and was told they needed my cell phone number. I refused. She says well I need to look up your name to cancel. I said I had a membership number and could she use that to look up my name. No, she says, I need your phone number. I told her she didn't have it before and I don't want to give it now. I would be happy to give her my membership number. Suddenly we were disconnected. I called again a few minutes later, hoping to get another operator. This one took my membership number and then said she needed to put me on hold to get the confirmation number. She'll try to get back to me. WTF? So 10 minutes I was on hold before I hung up. The next trip I have up my sleeve? There's no money going into the bank account they are taking that $1 from every 16 days. I'll be cancelling my bank account anyway. They can suck their coupons. OH, and what membership kit? Never got that either. Ever. I've been with Freester for at least 6 months, you'd think I'd get the welcome kit by now. Stay away from Freester. It's a big joke and they are laughing at stealing your $2 a month.
 9th of Dec, 2014 by   Emeline Cuadrado 0 Votes
the customer service is the most horrible service you can possibly get from a company. I called to speak to a refund operator, I got hung up on the first call because he wwasn't able to answer my questions or put any effort to help me find answers. I called back got hung up on by the second operator who had an attitude and was short and brief with me about the information and questions I was asking, she ignored my questions FIVE times before she sarcastically answered. I snapped on her and called back for a third representative, who was able to help me figure out my questions. He was apologietic and explained that the two people i was speaking to were SUPERVISORS! OBVIOISLY these aren't the smartest group of employees, you can obviously see that there are no requirements to be a customer service associate for this company I've tried to call in and complain and they tried to tell me that they were unable to find my call logs or the employees that helped me during my calls now that to me is a load of crap the employees verified their employee ID when they pick up your calls so I know for a fact that they keep track of calls, recordings and the employee that helped that specific caller. If you are trying to get a logical smart answer you will not get it from these people they sound like they didn't graduate high school or trained properly to work with the public. They don't know what they're talking about or how to find an answer for you worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Mortgage Modification Fraud is on the Rise