FREESTER

4.7
RPC MY SCORE FL
Phone: 8778342830
freester.com
I register for freester as promised got the welcome kit, 25 dollar gift card, but in fact I never got nothing except kept being charged to my account monthly. I called to cancel, a very lousy guy answer and kept arguing with me in order I wont cancel and hang up. Then I kept calling but no respond at all. I need them to refund my money and stop charging me.
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

26th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I never have recieved my last 25$ rebate and they have given me the run around every time I called. I cancelled my membership but they tried to charge my card anyway! Lucky for Me my card had expired I didnt update with them so...I think they are no good.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Don't buy into Freester. I tried to cancel because I couldn't see paying $2 to get back coupons and $4. Coupons were useless to me and I can't read the email from my email client anyway. Well, the first time I tried to cancel, that gal that took my call was aggressively trying to get me not to cancel. Getting frustrated I gave up to call back again. I called again and was told they needed my cell phone number. I refused. She says well I need to look up your name to cancel. I said I had a membership number and could she use that to look up my name. No, she says, I need your phone number. I told her she didn't have it before and I don't want to give it now. I would be happy to give her my membership number. Suddenly we were disconnected. I called again a few minutes later, hoping to get another operator. This one took my membership number and then said she needed to put me on hold to get the confirmation number. She'll try to get back to me. WTF? So 10 minutes I was on hold before I hung up. The next trip I have up my sleeve? There's no money going into the bank account they are taking that $1 from every 16 days. I'll be cancelling my bank account anyway. They can suck their coupons. OH, and what membership kit? Never got that either. Ever. I've been with Freester for at least 6 months, you'd think I'd get the welcome kit by now. Stay away from Freester. It's a big joke and they are laughing at stealing your $2 a month.
 9th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
the customer service is the most horrible service you can possibly get from a company. I called to speak to a refund operator, I got hung up on the first call because he wwasn't able to answer my questions or put any effort to help me find answers. I called back got hung up on by the second operator who had an attitude and was short and brief with me about the information and questions I was asking, she ignored my questions FIVE times before she sarcastically answered. I snapped on her and called back for a third representative, who was able to help me figure out my questions. He was apologietic and explained that the two people i was speaking to were SUPERVISORS! OBVIOISLY these aren't the smartest group of employees, you can obviously see that there are no requirements to be a customer service associate for this company I've tried to call in and complain and they tried to tell me that they were unable to find my call logs or the employees that helped me during my calls now that to me is a load of crap the employees verified their employee ID when they pick up your calls so I know for a fact that they keep track of calls, recordings and the employee that helped that specific caller. If you are trying to get a logical smart answer you will not get it from these people they sound like they didn't graduate high school or trained properly to work with the public. They don't know what they're talking about or how to find an answer for you worst customer service experience I've ever had.
 21st of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
1st of all I don't work for this company. but this compliant provides not much information to be valid : What was explained to you to cancel etc All I see is personal opinions, Yes, I was upset too when I found two charges on my card for $1 each but I save a lot of money using high value coupons and do the reviews. However I don't see how company make money they refund membership back to you and offer you free roadside assistance, pay you for surveys (now $0.30 per review but they chrg $1.00 then refund it, weird ) along with other services. I have found that before they switched to reviews and had where they paid for shopping was %100 more lucrative than reviews. I had to fight hard for promised $25 walmart giftcard so I too was contemplating cancelling due to this. Did you try again or just tweedle your thumbs? All companies are not the same work them like you would a Day after Thanksgiving deal. Good Luck.
 4th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I HATE FREESTER. Let me just be clear. I absolutely hate this company. They have terrible customer service. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE. Everytime I call I have to wait over 30 minutes on hold just for someone to answer the freaking phone! I am so angry! I hate this website. I am so mad really more at myself for falling for such bull crap.
 30th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Same here freester is a ripped off worst than scam. I sign up and they took my money but its ok it just paper. I just hate the fact that how can people scam u but when other do it they get jail time. And the funny part. Make hunnnndredssss of dollar with freester how can u make that wen they charge u for every fraking survey... Oh dol folget my name is mahamed from india how can i help u ...bulshhh the system knows what they doing poor americans everyday is a gamble to their future so blind...
 10th of Jul, 2015 by    +1 Votes
All I've done through freester is the surveys and I did get paid as promised. Now however, I cannot even get into my account. All that shows up when I sign in, is a sign up page for getting my credit report and no way into my account. I sent in a complaint to them, if it is not handled promptly, I'll cancel. I was smart enough to use only prepaid cards with them. I have no problem cancelling those cards and getting new ones which they won't be allowed to take out the monthly fee on. I'm also one of those people who will take it to higher ground. If they continue doing shoddy business practices. they will be shut down.
 24th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I never signed up with this company and yet when I checked my bank account I had been drafted. I called and was promised by Stephanie, who barely speaks English on a phone that kept cutting out, and she said she would refund and cancel. After going through the website I am convinced this is a scamming company and I would tell anybody thinking about it to RUN!!! I do surveys for other companies and I have NEVER had to pay to take a survey. I get paid. Run, run, run...File with the BBB. If they get complaints they will contact the company and open a file on them.
 29th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Freester is a big ripoff never got a thing from this so called company took 2 dollars a month from my account then all of a sudden they take 9.95 out causing my account to be overdrawn not I have to pay an extra 37.50 in overdraft fee cause of them even after I told them no more. I don't receive a thing from them never have and never will this companyis a SCAM
 19th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Freester is a MAJOR RIPOFF -- I tried their "free trial" I cancelled within the 7 days. They later went back and created a new account that took $1 a month, a small enough amount to go unnoticed then as with Vicki above they took $9.95. It did not overdraw my account but left me stranded at the train station as that card was the one I took with me to pay for my ticket..

I don't receive a thing from them never have and never will the way this company treated me makes me feel that this companyis a SCAM.
 16th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Freester is a ripoff. I did the surveys. It said automated surveys were charged a processing free. I didn't do the automated survey. I was still charged 9 dollars. I was promised a payment. They claim it sent but somehow they sent it to the wrong account. They had to wait for the payment to be rejectes by my bank and sent back. My bank automatically rejects payments to accounts that don't exist. Freester would have received it within 24-72 business days. Freester 3 weeks later still claims they never received the funds back. I asked for the tracking number so my bank could track it. Told there was not a tracking number. That tells me it was never sent.
Every customer service agent had some different answer all the supervisors were rude and couldn't fix anything. They conviently couldn't send me to their manger. Nothing but lies over and over. At one point a charisma told me the. Payment had come back from my bank and she could reissue it to the correct account. When I didn't get the funds. Serenity told me she would try agin but couldn't see where the payment was returned. An adam was rude and said the ladies lied just to get me off the phone and tonlet it go because my account was terminated and there was nothing that could be done.

Contact Us