logo

3. (1 mins ago)
Netgear
4. (2 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
5. (13 mins ago)
Just for men hair color
Bad product horrible reactions

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Freelotto Complaints & Reviews - Where is my winnings?

FreeLotto Contacts & Informations

Freelotto

Posted:    KENNETH THOMAS

Where is my winnings?

PRIVATE
South Africa
freelotto.com
Dear Sir;

As you can see below I have won on 3 occasions and went through to validate with my credit card details and nothing has been paid in it, except FreeLotto taking money out of my account. What I want to know is where is this money? I have validated 3 times already and still no payment or cheque?

Regards;

Kenneth Thomas

----- Original Message ------
From:Priskoordinator
Sent:Monday, February 02, 2009 06:54
To: kenneth@polka.co.za;
Subject:***Message for KENNETH THOMAS***

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
Dear KENNETH THOMAS,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Friday November 23rd, 2007, from IP Address 41.242.62.14. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

PAID & PENDING CHECK RELEASE STATUS NOTIFICATION
ACCT # 49083827 / PIN # 122709567

KENNETH, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over eighty-four million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating sixteen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. KENNETH THOMAS OF RUSTENBURG, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules.

FIRST NAME LAST NAME CITY COUNTRY AMOUNT STATUS
Kenneth Barker Benidorm Spain $300.00 PAID
KENNETH THOMAS RUSTENBURG za $1, 000, 000.00 PENDING
Gareth Connors Kingswood Australia $50, 000.00 PAID
Clair Held Sao Paulo Brazil $300.00 PAID

KENNETH, if you're on the Paid and Pending list above, the next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry, KENNETH THOMAS and only KENNETH THOMAS will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

CLICK TO PROCESS

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Sunday February 1st, 2009
$100, 000.00 Giveaway 15 26 03 39 42 07
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 18 28 39 43 48 05 07

Your FreeBets for Sunday February 1st, 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

Copyright © 1999-2009 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id49083827
Comments South Africa Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Mark N Hopgood 0 Votes
My experience can confirm this.

I run a company called Hopgood Consulting Ltd. We write communications software.

Our call center communications software is called Plasmanet and we get calls from people who think we are associated with Plasmanet Inc., the company that runs free lotto.
We get many frustrated people trying to claim money and we just have to tell them that we are not associated with them.

We hear tales of people entering their credit card details into the free lotto site and not getting anything.

Our site is http://hopgood.eu and our software microsite for plasmanet software is http://www.plasmanet-uk.com

If anyone has any recommendations re plasmanet I'd appreciate it.

regards
Mark N Hopgood
Diretcor
hopgood.eu
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   ahmed mowliid abdi 0 Votes
lam ahmed mowliid l diden't see my wining so that where is my won please send for me in english lam waiting my answer
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   ahmed mowliid abdi 0 Votes
lam ahmed mawliid l diden't see my mony so that you supmitted me afreence language l diden't anderstand that language but l can understand english language please reactoin for me in english language
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   TIWA KEYANPI VINCENT 0 Votes
MOI AUSSI J AI GAGNE JE SUIS TIWA KEYANPI VINCENT COMMENT ENTRER EN POSSESSION DE MON LOT?
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   felicia alston 0 Votes
i havent recieved any money yet
 29th of Jul, 2011 by   MASEISA NOTREM/MAPUTSOE 0 Votes
HI MY NAME IS MASEISA NOTREM /MAPUTSOE I HAVE WON $2800.00 MY LOG IN USER NUMBER IS 77672235, MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 62231797020 FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) LADYBRAND SOUTH AFRICA.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   alex lista jackson 0 Votes
it is my hope that you are all ok pushing on well in your dily activities, the same applies to me some how. another chance i am seizing to introduce my self before you. i am mr alex lista jackson, from kinondoni-dar es salaam-tanzania-east africa. recentry i bet for lotto game and mailed to be a winner then directed to follow certain procedure for prize reward, but very unfortunately i have tried hard to fill the requisition form with no success. help me how to go about.
thanking you in advance
TANZANIA
EAST-AFRICA
PIN CODE 197107322 / ACCT 78842929
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   Asaba Ernest 0 Votes
Hello my name is Asaba Ernest. i have won $10.00 my log in User Number is id79401394 My account Number is 1039999013021 Postbank - Uganda east africa
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   hakny sith 0 Votes
hello my name Hakny Sith i have won $100300.00 my log User number is... my account Number is 02002049813414 ACLEDA Bank Plc - Cambodia
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   hakny sith 0 Votes
how can i get my money? who can help and tell me ?
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   EVA KOLOSENI 0 Votes
how can I get my money? I have tried to fill in subscription form but to no avail help me please to receive my winnings.
 19th of Apr, 2013 by   Yaka Kambi 0 Votes
i have filled the Eligibility form and when i tried to put my bank Card Number : 1001668018 the system rejected the number and i cannot compete the form. Is there any other ways please somebody tell me.
 17th of May, 2013 by   chaila tutu sichilyango 0 Votes
Am chaila tutu sichilyango, my complaint is based on wrong deductions against FAST SERVICE which i recently subscribe, am still be deducted monthly inspite i STOPED playing free lotto game for a couple of months and i UNSUBSCRIBE to both manual and FAST SERVICE.please assist me so that my suffering we come to an end.will be glad to hear from you at your quickest possible time.

regards
CHAILA TUTU SICHILYANGO
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   touta rezoug abdelkader 0 Votes
touta rezoug abdelkader
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Ranjith Punchihewa 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
Username:84573746
Yes thanks for the enter my name, according to your form but i have no credit card.
Thanks,
Ranjith punchihewa
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   NYC ONLINE INVESTIGATOR 0 Votes
Contact a scam investigator for Genuines of the lottery promo Email:anti.cyberpolice54@gmail.com
 24th of Jun, 2014 by   kris sumbeling 0 Votes
i receive an email that i won lotto...how can i claim the prize i dont have any card like visa card and master card.
 13th of Aug, 2014 by   Detective48220 0 Votes
If it's free winnings then it's too good to be true. I don't mean to burst your bubbles but this is a scam. It's a disgrace because all they're doing is taking your money. You should try doing some research about these kind of hoax before signing up for anything.

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups