logo

Texas Holdem Poker
chips stolen
2. (22 mins ago)
Royal Elite
Misrepresentation at Sandos Royal Elite (SCAM)
3. (27 mins ago)

I'M GOING TO KNOW THE VERITY OF THIS LOTTERY TRUE OR A SCAM-E MAIL ONLY:

RABAH, dz /$100, 000 Pending
RABAH dz /$10, 000, 000 Pending
RABAH dz /$10, 000 Pending

am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of LATRECHE RABAH as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, LATRECHE RABAH, you probably thought this could never happen that you, LATRECHE RABAH, of dz could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.
Comments Algeria Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

sir
My name is shah ali and this is my Complaints my winning prize has not sent to my home addres so plz i m your request my winning prize sent my home adders and i give your charges plz sir plz

Your sincerly
shahali
sir

Your sincerly
shahali
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   shahali 0 Votes
i recieved an email saying i had won $79, 000, 000.00 U.S.D.through the uk lottery board and in order to get my winnings i was to email 'TNT' courier services as i had to pay for the delivery of the 'package' the details are as follows
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   Rhonell S ingh 0 Votes
I would like to complaint about entries which has been made on my credit card for three times.I only played the lotto once and yet till date entries for R 176.09, R177.09, R186.37, R186.37 has been made on my credit card.I WOULD LIKE IT TO STOP IMMEDIATELY AND THAT THE ABOVE AMOUNT BE
RE-IMBURSED ON MY CREDIT CARD.

THANK YOU.

Rhonell Singh
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   mihaela soane 0 Votes
haw ca i take my money if i was win?
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   Ramakrishna 0 Votes
this toomuch
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Girja Shankar Pant 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I have recived the following massage from international payment centre .
Dear Girja Pant,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on 2006-11-29, from IP Address 210.7.88.132, 210.7.88.132. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

I just want to know whether the mail is correct or a junk mail. If the mail is correct then please let me know how to collect the money.

Regards,

Girja Shankar Pant
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   Kathleen Perry 0 Votes
my name is Kathleen Perry I am Deaf I am struggle with freelotto how to stop them to send me bills payment i dont remember ID number ticket and dont know how to play it is very hard for me to understand it so I did cancelation in two month ago and i never play in two month ago unitl now but still send me bills to payment to my credit card i am very struggle with it i just remove click to be permiantelty from our list. I want to stop payment to my bills in my credit card i still complaint . I need your help and pls dont send me bills of payment now still send me payment this month i am so mad i already cancel of our list of freelotto . it is very lots of money to spend the price higher cost for that ticket i cant afford it was way up higher . I WOULD LIKE IT TO STOP IMMEDIATELY AND THAT THE AOUVE AMOUNT BE RE-IMBURSED TO MY CREDIT CARD THANK YOU IT COST ME OVER $ 30000 TO SPEND STOP NOW IMMEDITALTY REMOVE MY OUR LIST . STOP PAYMENT MY CREDIT CARD NEXT MONTH I WANT FREE NO FREELOTTO TO MY CREDIT CARD NEXT MONTH PERIOD THANKS YOU . pLS LET ME KNOW EMAIL TO ME katyelmo@sympatico.ca

YOUR REGARD

KATHY PERRY
 20th of Mar, 2009 by   microsoft 0 Votes
i thing you do not stable in our people becouse i winner in australia lotto but i get no money You Have Won US$1, 000, 000 !! Contact Our Agent For Your Payment this perfofma attched

REF: 435062725
BATCH: 7050470902/189
WINNING NO: GB8101/LPRC

Dear Winner,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize which was released on the 25th of January 2009, from the Australia International Online Lottery Promo, which is fully based on an Electronic Selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from some sites.

Your email address was attached to Ticket Number; 4700172507056490102 and Serial Number 7741134002.

All participants were selected through a Computer Balloting System drawn from Nine Hundred Thousand E-mail Addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our International Promotion Program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have an operational base.

Furthermore, your details (e-mail address) fall within our European Representative Office in Amsterdam, Holland as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$1, 000, 000.00 will be released to you from our Regional Office in West Africa.

To claim your prize, please contact our Claim Agent

Name: Reverend Smith Martins

Email: sm_agent@yahoo.it

TEL: +234 80 3525 6100

While contacting Reverend Smith Martins, furnish him with the information below for the immediate processing and payment of your prize.

FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY: major singh
CONTACT ADDRESS: p o smalsar Dist Moga Punjab ZIP CODE 142049
NATIONALITY: india
SEX: male
AGE: 21 year
MARITAL STATUS:
TEL NO: 01636280181
OCCUPATION:

For security reasons, you are advised to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participants or unofficial personnel.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Kate Ross
Coordinator, Australian International Online Lottery Promo
 4th of Apr, 2009 by   milanvanita 0 Votes
hello
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   rob321walsh 0 Votes
ok the way i see it is i am also a winner on free loto, dat company or what ever it is know my name and address so i dont understand why they cant simply write up a check for me and post it i would prefer to take the chance of it getting lost in the mail then to take the chance of them cleaning out my credit card!!!in my opinion its a scam because all they want is your credit card details but cant just send the goddamn cheque!!!any advice mail me at robwalsh321@hotmail.com... cheers
 26th of May, 2009 by   sukhvinder singh minhas 0 Votes
Dear sir,
I dont have creadit card.Thats why my reply is not reaching to u.What can i do, i want to join freeloto.

from:- Sukhvinder singh minhas
Gaborone(Botswana)
sukhvindersinghminhas@ymail.com
 27th of May, 2009 by   sadiq akram 0 Votes
iam sadiq akram .irecevied your message of winning prize i prefer to take my prize in form of check . pleace send my prize at my home .i will thank full to you for this act.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   voices 0 Votes
Sir/Madam:

Greetings of Peace and love of our Lord Jesus!

I just want to know how to claim my prize. I am one of the winners of the freelotto, but i never receive my prize. I sent an e-mail to your good office to confirm my prize but you didn't deposit it on my account. maybe if this lottery if true, they can help people especially the poor. Im one of them and I dont have enough money to go there in your office to personally claim my prize. The only thing i want is that you will sent/deposit my prize in my account.

The said prize i won will give a big help to others ecuase i want to give the 10% of that money to our church. and I want to help other people. I am so much bless and thankful if this is true. Last year my present address on my e-mail is General Santos City, but we are transferring at BARANGAY MALIGO, POLOMOLOK, SOUTH COTABATO which will be my present address as of now.

If this is true, may I have the honor to request your good office to sent or deposit my winning prize on my account and on the said address information bellow.

I know that God will bless you more and your family. Thank you so much for the consideration and favorable action. More power!

Name: ORLY K. DANIEL
Present Address: BARANGAY MALIGO, POLOMOLOK, SOUTH COTABATO, Philippines 9504
E-mail Add: voiceof_faith86@yahoo.com
ATM Account Name: ORLY K. DANIEL
ATM Account No.: 0766-0963-28
Bank Branch: Landbank of the Philippines - Polomolok

I am so much thankful sir/madam for this big opportunity and blessings.. I hope this is true..

Yours truly,

ORLY K. DANIEL
Barangay Maligo, Polomolok
South Cotabato, Philippines 9504
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   Emmanuel Runsewe 0 Votes
IEmmanuel, if you're on the Paid and Pending list above, the next step is to verify your PIN # 173185047 on the following page. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry Emmanuel RUNSEWE and only Emmanuel RUNSEWE will be paid $1 Million(One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

I just want to know if this is TRUE or SCAM,
If its true you, I don't have a credit card now and you don't pay by check, I hope the lotto dosen't end until I claim the money.

Pls. reply to my email. dotteddisc@yahoo.com

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information