logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Freedom Mortgage

Posted: 2013-01-03 by    daniel mul

Refinancing

Freedom Mortgage
Was contacted by Frredom Mortgage asking I would like to refinance my home loan...I told them yes, submitted paperwork and waited 2 months for an answer...when I finally got an answer I was told I was approved & that I would not have to make a house payment for 2 months...I was set up with an appointment date & time 3 different dates...for house closing/notarizer...all 3 times they were a no show/no call...now they tell me iI have to make a house payment right away!!! This is very misleading, poor consumer service...their excuse: they had "computer glitches"...and now they want a house payment...after setting up everything...
I would not recommend Freedom Mortage to anyone...STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2013 by   irritated21236 0 Votes
I am currently with Freedom Mortgage did my streamline refinance through them November to miss two payments...kind of the same thing my settlement was moved twice because FM was last minute on getting the documents to the title company same excuse computer glitches. My property taxes haven't been paid for 2013 FM blames the title company. My February mortgage payment successful wire transfer through online bill pay BUT Freedom Mortgage can't find it. Here we are a month later and i'm being told its an open task!! it takes 2 seconds to make the payment sure it takes those same two seconds to apply the payment! When you call you are on hold for over 20 minutes! I will definately be pulling from this bank next year!!!

Twitter Hack