Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2011-09-15 by

unauthorized charge

Experian
California
Unauthorized charge made on my card. I would like it removed and i want the charge to be reimbursed back into my account.

freecredr infofcr.com

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More freecredr infofcr.com complaints
freecredr infofcr.com - unauthorized ongoing charges [1]

Comments

17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Me too! I don't even have a login to cancel my account so they're going to keep charging me 20 bucks every month...
 17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Contact them directly.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
freecreditreport.com people are dishonest
I have filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection bureau (accessed through the FTC) and the Better Business Bureau.
I would urge anyone who has had the same experience, thinking they were obtaining a credit report for $1, . to do the same.
 19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
How do we contact them? What is their number?
 19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Found Number: 1-877-481-6826.
Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
 21st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I did not authorized any charge to made to my credit card. I would like it to remove and the charges back to my account which is FIRSTPREMIER BANK. my account # ending with 6478.

Miss Walters
 17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
They don't care. Called to remove / cancel and they would not. can't log on to cancel. Will be disputing with my bank or close the account and then I won't have to worry about them. NEVER will I sign up for them again. Buyer beware! Things like this are NEVER FREE from a company...
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
This company are theives.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
After calling, It was really easy to cancel. Just know, if you don't cancel in 7 days, you will lose $20. Quite a pleasure talking with the customer support, I had a very nice rep. READ THE FINE PRINT.
 12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
These people are charging my card $20.00 a month. FOR WHAT ? I need a phone number for customer service. I'm going to check with my bank and attempt to cancel future charges.

Contact Us