freecredr infofcr.com

unauthorized charge

Unauthorized charge made on my card. I would like it removed and i want the charge to be reimbursed back into my account.

freecredr infofcr.com

Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Me too! I don't even have a login to cancel my account so they're going to keep charging me 20 bucks every month...
 17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Contact them directly.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
freecreditreport.com people are dishonest
I have filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection bureau (accessed through the FTC) and the Better Business Bureau.
I would urge anyone who has had the same experience, thinking they were obtaining a credit report for $1, . to do the same.
 19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
How do we contact them? What is their number?
 19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Found Number: 1-877-481-6826.
Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
 21st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I did not authorized any charge to made to my credit card. I would like it to remove and the charges back to my account which is FIRSTPREMIER BANK. my account # ending with 6478.

Miss Walters
 17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
They don't care. Called to remove / cancel and they would not. can't log on to cancel. Will be disputing with my bank or close the account and then I won't have to worry about them. NEVER will I sign up for them again. Buyer beware! Things like this are NEVER FREE from a company...
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
This company are theives.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
After calling, It was really easy to cancel. Just know, if you don't cancel in 7 days, you will lose $20. Quite a pleasure talking with the customer support, I had a very nice rep. READ THE FINE PRINT.
 17th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

freecredr infofcr.com - unauthorized ongoing charges
free credit report

I wanted to review my credit report prior to refinancing my property. This Free Credit Report advertisement promoted a "free" report but they required a one-time $1 fee. Now, they are taking money from my account every month. There is no contact information and I have been unable to contact them to have them discontinue this service. My bank cannot stop these payments, either. My only other option is to close my bank account.
 12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
These people are charging my card $20.00 a month. FOR WHAT ? I need a phone number for customer service. I'm going to check with my bank and attempt to cancel future charges.
 18th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
My daughter and I experienced the same issue. It was advertised as a report in 5-7 days click button or pay $1 to get the report NOW click button. Since it was something my daughter need immediately I told her to get it now and I would put the $! on my card. During the information / continue page we were informed we could opt for added components for credit reports and monitoring (which would cost blah blah blah per month) or just go for the $1 free report.

They take their $1 for the free report - and then try to hit my card for 31.95, which was denied and after a few days they hit my card for 16.99 ... which was denied, and still continued to hit my card. I could not find any place to cancel the charges they claimed were authorized. During this time I refused to place money onto my card in hopes I could find their number and how to "cancel" the free - FREE - credit report. But it reached a point where I had to weaken because I have to pay bills.

When I was able to contact the company they said it was because a subscription had been placed on my card that was not cancelled in 7 days.

I have screenshots of the times they attempted to charge my account.

Contact Us