freecredr infofcr.com

unauthorized charge

4.4
Experian
California
Unauthorized charge made on my card. I would like it removed and i want the charge to be reimbursed back into my account.

freecredr infofcr.com

Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites

Comments

A  17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Me too! I don't even have a login to cancel my account so they're going to keep charging me 20 bucks every month...
N  17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Contact them directly.
N  5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
freecreditreport.com people are dishonest
I have filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection bureau (accessed through the FTC) and the Better Business Bureau.
I would urge anyone who has had the same experience, thinking they were obtaining a credit report for $1, . to do the same.
N  19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
How do we contact them? What is their number?
A  19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Found Number: 1-877-481-6826.
Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
N  21st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I did not authorized any charge to made to my credit card. I would like it to remove and the charges back to my account which is FIRSTPREMIER BANK. my account # ending with 6478.

Miss Walters
A  17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
They don't care. Called to remove / cancel and they would not. can't log on to cancel. Will be disputing with my bank or close the account and then I won't have to worry about them. NEVER will I sign up for them again. Buyer beware! Things like this are NEVER FREE from a company...
A  14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
This company are theives.
N  14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
After calling, It was really easy to cancel. Just know, if you don't cancel in 7 days, you will lose $20. Quite a pleasure talking with the customer support, I had a very nice rep. READ THE FINE PRINT.
N  17th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

freecredr infofcr.com - unauthorized ongoing charges
free credit report
Anchorage
Alaska

I wanted to review my credit report prior to refinancing my property. This Free Credit Report advertisement promoted a "free" report but they required a one-time $1 fee. Now, they are taking money from my account every month. There is no contact information and I have been unable to contact them to have them discontinue this service. My bank cannot stop these payments, either. My only other option is to close my bank account.
A  12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
These people are charging my card $20.00 a month. FOR WHAT ? I need a phone number for customer service. I'm going to check with my bank and attempt to cancel future charges.
A  18th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
My daughter and I experienced the same issue. It was advertised as a report in 5-7 days click button or pay $1 to get the report NOW click button. Since it was something my daughter need immediately I told her to get it now and I would put the $! on my card. During the information / continue page we were informed we could opt for added components for credit reports and monitoring (which would cost blah blah blah per month) or just go for the $1 free report.

They take their $1 for the free report - and then try to hit my card for 31.95, which was denied and after a few days they hit my card for 16.99 ... which was denied, and still continued to hit my card. I could not find any place to cancel the charges they claimed were authorized. During this time I refused to place money onto my card in hopes I could find their number and how to "cancel" the free - FREE - credit report. But it reached a point where I had to weaken because I have to pay bills.

When I was able to contact the company they said it was because a subscription had been placed on my card that was not cancelled in 7 days.

I have screenshots of the times they attempted to charge my account.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree