logo

Free shipping.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-07-28 by

Never refunded the money

Free shipping.com
I signed up for free shipping.com 19 months ago, submitted all the receipts which was very time consuming forgot about it until I just saw a $12.97 bill on my credit card. I never received a penny. I just cancelled the service and spoke to a rep., she stated it shows I submitted the receipts but doesn't know why I never got reimbursed. Of course could not give me the answer and had to leave a message for a supervisor. This is such a rip off DO NOT use FREESHIPPING.COM you will end up losing money!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Free shipping.com - Membership fee
freeshipping.com

Ordered some drapes from Bed and Bath Store.com. Screen comes up to sign up and receive free shipping and /or $10 back on order. Just a scam to separate about $84 from your bank or credit card account. They may eventually send you $10, I don't know, but it will be long after they have gotten your $84.

Small Ads Fraud