for my winning prize

free lotto
Po. Box 4562 grand central swtation
new york, Texas
actually sir, i win a prize at free lotto.com but that organization not given to me my winning prize . Sir, my all information is atteched with this complain farm. and i hope you must help me to give me winning prize .

saqib riaz
riaz, saqib OF karachi: Urgent Delivery - Please Open Immediately‏
From: Congratulations-Respond By January 14 (Results@FreeLotto.com)
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:56:41 AM
To: msaqi76@hotmail.com

saqib riaz of karachi,

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
Dear saqib riaz,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Tuesday September 25th, 2007, from IP Address When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

saqib riaz
house no, j 174 j area
karachi, islam, 74900

saqib, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over eighty-seven million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating sixteen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. saqib riaz OF karachi, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules.

115212830 saqib riaz house no, j 174 j area
$1, 000, 000.00 PENDING

115212830 saqib riaz house no, j 174 j area
$300.00 PENDING

saqib, if you're on the list above, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: you must also verify your Claim ID listed above. Your Claim ID is your PIN # and it assures you that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method, saqib riaz and only saqib riaz will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.

Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive:

FreeLotto.com, where real people win life changing cash every day - FREE!

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Monday January 11th, 2010
$1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot 11 19 23 27 06 08
Win a Car 01 16 20 27 34 36
Pay Off Your Mortgage 10 28 29 04 42 46
$10, 000.00 FastCASH 11 12 02 31 05 06
$100, 000.00 Giveaway 15 02 22 26 36 44
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 14 17 21 35 39 48 09

Your FreeBets for Monday January 11th, 2010

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

PlasmaNet, Inc., www.freelotto.com, their agencies and advertisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Errors and omissions excluded.

Copyright © 1999-2010 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

Complaint comments Comments (47) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

1st of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - Won 1ooo.ooo usd - another scam?

I have got an e-mail, from FreeLotto, that I had won a million usd. But after reading all about scam from FreeLotto, I feel they are (pissing on me). What do I do to came out of that FreeLotto scam.
 30th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - asking to pay courier charges bfore delivery of winnings claim

on 29.10.2007 a email falshing news that you have won $20000000 by pay officer james keegan occured on my id.i would like to whther james keegan is really working with you,if yes then question is whether i really won alottery.if not then why this person sends me a email and asks me to pay delivery charges.i have visited free lotto site and found there was no my name in the current winners list.
 30th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - About making the payment of company!
Free lotto online lottery
United Kingdom

Received freelotto winning e-mail. I went along with it and sent them my photo id drivers license. I am so upset they wanted me to pay elitexpress courier to get my check. I am getting the e-mails from supposed Mr JACK BILLY. I have given them the option of deducting the amount of company from that total amount. The mails and this complaint message can be the proof of that, isn't it...
 30th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Dear friend,

Please beware of such fraudulent emails. They want to earn money from you and are not going to pay any money to you. Please consider those emails as SPAM and delete them.

19th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I won many things from free lotto and they ask me to pay 550 uro to deliver my won. Whow can me belive that? I want to know the true? and i want to send to me my won.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - Scam lottery winnings
Free Lotto

I recently received an email form Free Lotto telling me that I just won some money amount to 2400$. This is after responding to an advertisement on their website. They also told me I had won a traveling auction certificate from sky link. I have tried to claim the money, but they want me to send them my credit card and play Free Lotto to win claim this money.

This is scam, beware all!
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - i am being chared monthly for somethin i cancelled

i cancelled my subscribtion to free lotto a few months ago and i am still being chared $25 a month. and i cant seem to contact them in any way.
 7th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have a chaik in my email how i can send my mony in my acct
 12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - they are taking money from my account
Ocean City

i'm not a subscriber to a freelotto any more, but they are still taking money from my account. i'd like to stop that.
 23rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
yo soy iro de puta

Jessica Fellows
 16th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Freelotto.com NY - No ability to cancel

I have been trying to cancel my agreement for this lottery account for (2) years and have not been able to do so .
 25th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - can not unscribe

I have long been unscribe to free lotto, but charges are keep on coming from my credit card courtesy of Freelotto Fast service! This is really a SCAM
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Try emailing the company, and requesting a cancellation, or check on their website to see if they have instructions on how to cancel.
 29th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Free Lotto - autoship
Free Lotto

I, Vladislav Telekalo, have ceased to participate in draws Free Lotto. Has informed the companies. Results of draws do not act. The company has put my plastic card on an autothorn and removes money. How it to stop and return illegally removed money?
My address: tevlan888@gmail.com
 25th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
dear, Dear Sir,
I am.muhammad shafique
FULLNAME: shafique S/O attamuhammad AGE: 28(6-04-1982)
SEX: Male
ADDRESS: house no 983/e sector 3 khayaban e, sir syed rawalpindi
COUNTRY: Pakistan
STATE: Pakistan
PHONE NUMBER: 03065253590)
i am a pending winner $1, 000, 000.00, $300.00 in free lotto.i joined free lotto on on Tuesday November 24th, 2009, from IP Address, : ACCT # 70109382/ PIN # 175273455
. my e-mail: ban_shafiquekhan44@yahoo.comand what can I do continue?itis sure ?
thank you verymuch from me shafique ban
 31st of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
WOW.. I am sorry to hear about your misfortune buddy. I have a phone number for you to call and speak with them directly. Write this down, mmkay

1 (800) 27 46 53

Good luck.
 6th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir, i am shafiul islam my email ad: safi_fd@yahoo.com. i want my winning money. please help me to get my money.

shafiul islam
uttara, dhaka,
 18th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sir i have mail from freelotto prize claim regarding my Eligable, so please help me sir how can i get free on line entry method to get F.A.S.T
 18th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sir I have a mail regarding my prize claim, or eligible in free lotto winning prize, which date i won the prize i don t know, if you have record please inform me and me be my tickit n. Delited from my mail, so please provide me also sir, How can i get free on line entry method.
 20th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir, I am Miton Alam from Rangpur, BD. My email ad: mitonalam2@gmail.com I want my winning money($1, 000, 000.00) please help me to get my money.

Dear sir I have a mail regarding my prize claim, or eligible in free lotto winning ($1, 000, 000.00), how can I get that prize? Delited from my mail, so please provide me also sir, How can i get free on line entry mehod.
My email ad: mitonalam2@gmail.com