logo

Mike
Scam -Beware of Ms Jane from HK HUIAO TRADING CO., LIMITED
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Tata Motors
Poor service and arrogant staff
3. (1 hr 24 mins ago)

free lotto
Po. Box 4562 grand central swtation
new york, Texas
freelotto.com
actually sir, i win a prize at free lotto.com but that organization not given to me my winning prize . Sir, my all information is atteched with this complain farm. and i hope you must help me to give me winning prize .

saqib riaz
riaz, saqib OF karachi: Urgent Delivery - Please Open Immediately‏
From: Congratulations-Respond By January 14 (Results@FreeLotto.com)
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:56:41 AM
To: msaqi76@hotmail.com

saqib riaz of karachi,

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
Dear saqib riaz,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Tuesday September 25th, 2007, from IP Address 202.163.98.25. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

11/1/2010
saqib riaz
house no, j 174 j area
karachi, islam, 74900

saqib, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over eighty-seven million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating sixteen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. saqib riaz OF karachi, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules.

115212830 saqib riaz house no, j 174 j area
$1, 000, 000.00 PENDING

115212830 saqib riaz house no, j 174 j area
$300.00 PENDING

saqib, if you're on the list above, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: you must also verify your Claim ID listed above. Your Claim ID is your PIN # and it assures you that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method, saqib riaz and only saqib riaz will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.

Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive:

FreeLotto.com, where real people win life changing cash every day - FREE!

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Monday January 11th, 2010
$100, 000.00 Giveaway 15 02 22 26 36 44
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 14 17 21 35 39 48 09

Your FreeBets for Monday January 11th, 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

PlasmaNet, Inc., www.freelotto.com, their agencies and advertisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Errors and omissions excluded.

Copyright © 1999-2010 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id46085132
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2010 by   harry_palm69 0 Votes
WOW.. I am sorry to hear about your misfortune buddy. I have a phone number for you to call and speak with them directly. Write this down, mmkay

1 (800) 27 46 53

Good luck.
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   safi_fd@yahoo.com 0 Votes
sir, i am shafiul islam my email ad: safi_fd@yahoo.com. i want my winning money. please help me to get my money.

shafiul islam
shafi_fd@yahoo.com
uttara, dhaka,
bangladesh
 18th of Apr, 2010 by   Binod kumar Dvivedi 0 Votes
Dear sir i have mail from freelotto prize claim regarding my Eligable, so please help me sir how can i get free on line entry method to get F.A.S.T
 18th of Apr, 2010 by   Binod kumar Dvivedi 0 Votes
Dear sir I have a mail regarding my prize claim, or eligible in free lotto winning prize, which date i won the prize i don t know, if you have record please inform me and me be my tickit n. Delited from my mail, so please provide me also sir, How can i get free on line entry method.
 20th of May, 2010 by   Miton Alam 0 Votes
sir, I am Miton Alam from Rangpur, BD. My email ad: mitonalam2@gmail.com I want my winning money($1, 000, 000.00) please help me to get my money.

Dear sir I have a mail regarding my prize claim, or eligible in free lotto winning ($1, 000, 000.00), how can I get that prize? Delited from my mail, so please provide me also sir, How can i get free on line entry mehod.
My email ad: mitonalam2@gmail.com
 20th of May, 2012 by   m_asif_yasin 0 Votes

(this email recived from free lotto)
Muhammad Asif of karachi, Review the Official listing below

ACCT #79672956/ PIN #199182390
Muhammad Asif
flat no 206 2nd floor moosa lane street # 7
karachi, Islam, 74000 5/20/2012
Muhammad, please review the new paid and eligible list below. This notification certifies that you, Muhammad Asif of karachi are eligible to receive the cash prizes next to your name on the list below if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules.

The Prize Team at PNI has already awarded over ninety-six million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of happy players in 41 countries; creating nineteen $1, 000, 000.00 winners and four $10, 000, 000.00 winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. If your name is on the list below, and you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, you could receive a call from our Prize Team letting you know that you are our newest jackpot winner.

If you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, you and only you will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash prizes.
Status

Muhammad Asif karachi, pk $1, 000, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Gareth Connors Kingswood, Australia $50, 000.00 PAID
Clair Held Sao Paulo, Brazil $300.00 PAID

F.A.S.T. SERVICE

Clicking anywhere on the above except Rules will take you to F.A.S.T. processing.

The FreeLotto Satisfaction Guarantee: You may cancel your F.A.S.T. membership for any reason at any time. With F.A.S.T. service you don't have to enter your numbers every day. F.A.S.T. does it for you. It automatically plays the numbers you select for just $14.99 per 30 days and we'll renew it for you automatically on your credit card until you want to stop. Of course you don't ever have to use or buy F.A.S.T. and your odds of winning a prize are not improved with F.A.S.T. Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always, FreeLotto is free to play and win. Click here to play FreeLotto now!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Sunday May 20th, 2012

$100, 000.00 Giveaway 16 20 29 35 36 09
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 01 12 20 37 40 41 45

Your FreeBets for Sunday May 20th, 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------

$1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
Win a Car You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
Pay Off Your Mortgage You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
$10, 000.00 FastCASH You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
$100, 000.00 Giveaway You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks You didn't play any picks for this drawing!

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

PlasmaNet, Inc., www.freelotto.com, their agencies and advertisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. PlasmaNet, Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions.

Copyright © 1999-2012 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the express written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id79672956
 28th of Jan, 2013 by   Mohammad Kamruzzaman 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am in Bangladeshi. My credit Credit is not working of foreign Transaction, so, i can't send the entry Fee. I am asking to u, if any address to send the money directly in Cash in Hand, please tell me. Becoz. You tell me i win prize. But tell one thing You r a Big Company, You are not to call me or never send any letter on my Home address, Why???????????

Thanks
Mohammad Kamruzzaman
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   rasheedahmed kiani 0 Votes
i have received $5, $10 and $14 gift voucher for claim but not claimed by me
2nd ; i have received two paid and eligible status notification . my name is also include in eligible status but there is no further process please help me

ACCT # 81644440 / PIN # 204111100

rasheedahmed, please review the new paid and eligible list below. This notification certifies that you, rasheedahmed kiani of muzaffarabad are eligible to receive the cash prizes next to your name on the list below if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules.

If you submit the single winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, you and only you will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash prizes.

FIRST NAME LAST NAME CITY COUNTRY AMOUNT STATUS
rasheedahmed kiani muzaffarabad pk $300.00 ELIGIBLE
Kerry C. Queensland Australia $300.00 PROCESSING
rasheedahmed kiani muzaffarabad pk $10, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Christopher L. Barnstaple U.K. $10, 000.00 PROCESSING
rasheedahmed kiani muzaffarabad pk $1, 000, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Clair Held Sao Paulo Brazil $300.00 PAID
rasheedahmed, because you are on the Paid and Eligible list above, your next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you that if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, rasheedahmed kiani and only rasheedahmed kiani will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

DATE: 02/11/2013
FROM: Database Services
TO: rasheedahmed kiani
NA, 13100 pk
RE: PAID & ELIGIBLE STATUS
NOTIFICATION
204111100

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION OFFICIAL LISTING BELOW
rasheedahmed, please review the new paid and eligible list above. This notification certifies that you, rasheedahmed kiani of muzaffarabad are eligible to receive the cash prizes next to your name on the list below if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules.

NAME CITY, COUNTRY AMOUNT STATUS
Danny Kirsten Roodepoort, South Africa $50, 000.00 PAID
Chandrashekran K. Petaling Jaya, Malaysia $10, 000.00 PROCESSING
Jerry Mitchelson Sierra Vista, USA $300.00 PAID

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. If your name is on the list above, and you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, you could receive a call from our Prize Team letting you know that you are our newest jackpot winner.

17th of Dec, 2013 by   jomz bautista +1 Votes
how can i claim my money? i no credit card?
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   norvillie12 0 Votes
hi...sir im norvillie_soriano from phillipines i win the prize last draw of november 11 2013 ... can you please help me sir how to claim my prize... i receive confirmation says that i won the prize please help me to claim my prize ... can you please send me a feedback in my email addrerss...norvillie_soriano@yahoo.com i dont know how to claim my winning prize..

thank you.
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   norvillie12 0 Votes
i know sir this is not a joke... so please help me sir...to claim my prize ... in my yahoo account i receive the paid eligible status notification.. in my account... says that i won please help me sir... thank you
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   froilan Cunanan 0 Votes
TO: Froilan Cunanan
ACCT # 84510882
PIN # 211277205
FROM: B. Kelleher

ISSUE DATE: 2014/01/03

Froilan, please review the new paid and eligible list below. This notification certifies that you, Froilan Cunanan of Floridablanca are eligible to receive the cash prizes next to your name on the list below if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rule

IRST NAME LAST NAME CITY COUNTRY AMOUNT STATUS
Froilan Cunanan Floridablanca ph $300.00 ELIGIBLE
Jose Francisco Martins C. Viamão-V.Elza Brazil $300.00 PROCESSING
Froilan Cunanan Floridablanca ph $10, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Christopher W. Nebraska United States $10, 000.00 PROCESSING
Froilan Cunanan Floridablanca ph $1, 000, 000.00 ELIGIBLE

FreeLotto.com, where real people win real cash every day - FREE!

Froilan, know someone who loves WINNING? Click here to introduce your friends to FreeLotto® and win $2, 500!

FreeLotto® Winning Draw Results for Thursday January 2nd, 2014
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot 13 22 36 38 39 40
Win a Car 17 19 26 28 31 04
Pay Off Your Mortgage 11 13 16 17 28 09
$10, 000.00 FastCASH 01 13 16 19 08 09
$100, 000.00 Giveaway 12 14 32 41 43 06
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 20 35 36 41 46 49 08

A FreeLotto® day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBetTM often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN® NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the Results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

Copyright © 1999-2014 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the express written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id84510882
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   Muzondiwa matsika 0 Votes
ACCT # 84914982 / PIN # 212287455
CLICK FOR AUTOMATED F.A.S.T. SERVICE

Muzondiwa, please review the new paid and eligible list below. This notification certifies that you, Muzondiwa Matsika of Gweru are eligible to receive the cash prizes next to your name on the list below if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules.

The Prize Team at PNI has already awarded over one hundred million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of happy players in 41 countries; creating twenty-one $1, 000, 000.00 winners and four $10, 000, 000.00 winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. If your name is on the list below, and you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, you could receive a call from our Prize Team letting you know that you are our newest jackpot winner.

FIRST NAME LAST NAME CITY COUNTRY AMOUNT STATUS
Muzondiwa Matsika Gweru zw $300.00 ELIGIBLE
Kerry C. Queensland Australia $300.00 PROCESSING
Muzondiwa Matsika Gweru zw $10, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Christopher L. Barnstaple U.K. $10, 000.00 PROCESSING
Muzondiwa Matsika Gweru zw $1, 000, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
Clair Held Sao Paulo Brazil $300.00 PAID

Muzondiwa, because you are on the Paid and Eligible list above, your next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you that if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, Muzondiwa Matsika and only Muzondiwa Matsika will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

CLICK FOR AUTOMATED F.A.S.T. SERVICE

FreeLotto.com, where real people win real cash every day - FREE!

Copyright © 1999-2012 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. id84914982
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   ABDELHAK 0 Votes
HILL HOW ARE YOU I WAS PLAY FREELOTTO AND I WAS RECEIVED A MESSAG IT MENS I WIN PRIZ BUT THEY DEMANDED ME TO PAY 14.99 DOLARS BUT I THINK THIS GAME IS FREE WHY THEY DEMANDED ME EHESE MONEY MY QUISTION IF FREELOTTO IS TROU OR ONLY ARNAK PLEAS HELP ME HOW CAN I WIN MY PRIS THANKS
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   rasheedahmed kiani 0 Votes
dear its all fake
 9th of May, 2014 by   fatima soleiman 0 Votes
7/6/2014 Friday lebanon
25 38 09 54 23 027
 11th of May, 2014 by   cybercrimebureaudept 0 Votes
CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com
 16th of May, 2014 by   mary conteh 0 Votes
dear sir, i don't have a credit card and how can u help me receive the money? my email is contehmary1987@yahoo.com and i only had a bank account num and not a credit card
 16th of May, 2014 by   mary conteh 0 Votes
i am always ask about my credit card number for which i don't have and i only had a bank account with the ecobank which you can send in through my account number which is 5001834460119
 29th of May, 2014 by   Hiram tobias 0 Votes