logo

INF*Peoplesmart
Unauthorized charge
4. (44 mins ago)
Carolina Carports
non delivery of a carport
5. (57 mins ago)
Bear411.com
I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    jenny cantdisclose

Mobile Lotto Winnings

Nokia
United Kingdom
The text reads as follows.

CONGRATS! Your Mobile Number just won 720, 000GBP in the FREE LOTTO Mobile Promotion for claims email nokiauk4all@live.com & Telephone +447553605465.
Comments United Kingdom Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Aug, 2010 by   kellygibbo 0 Votes
i recieved a sms from freeprise@live.com it reads as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO PROMO. FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: AND CALL+447011163826
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   Brendon Collits 0 Votes
I have also received the above sms and have chosen not to act on it...I would advise all to do the same
Brendon - Australia
 16th of Aug, 2010 by   Trepp 0 Votes
my dad also received the same text message and choose to call up the number and they said that he had won and that he just has to email his name phone number and adress so yer Australia..
 18th of Sep, 2010 by   SERJEN +1 Votes
I HAVE RECEIVED THIS SMS ON MY MOBILE AND I HAVE SENT BACK
THE EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION REQUIRED.
AND NOW?
 29th of Sep, 2010 by   الشريف عصام 0 Votes
انا وصلتني الرساله ان رقم موبايلك كسب 2 مليون دولار اتصل علي نفس الرقم السابق زكره او ابعت اميلك علي اللينك المزكور اعلاه مشكورين
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   rafet +1 Votes
I recived sms from freeprize93@live.com it is like Congrats. Your mobile number has won for you 2.000.000 usd in the freeloto mobile promo. what is that?
Rafet, Montenegro
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   wambura njuki 0 Votes
Have received an sms(your mobile number has won you 72000 poundsin the free lotto mobile promotion) for claims Email your full name and mobile number to(freeloto4all@aim.com)sender +233206789458.what does this mean?
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   genet 0 Votes
i received a sms from freeprise@live.com it reads as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREE LOTTO PROMO. FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: AND CALL+447011163826
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   asdasds 0 Votes
No one wants to get people to see half you got the message as I do!
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   P.REVATHI 0 Votes
i recevied a sms that YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500, 000GPB ON SHELL PETROLEUM SEASONAL PROMO HOW COULD I CLAIM MY PRIZE
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   irish velayo 0 Votes
i receive a sms from freeprize 93@live.com it reads as CONGGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO; FOR CLAIM SEND EMAIL; freeprize93@live.com. HOW COULD I CLAIM MY PRIZE??
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   manie 0 Votes
i recieve text message from +447423741221 its rear as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO.FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: freeprize93@live.com... what do you mean?...
 16th of May, 2011 by   pat cunningham 0 Votes
who in the hell are they? i just received 2 sms from this freelotto company and where do they get our phone numbers from?
 24th of May, 2011 by   donnarak 0 Votes
I received the same txt x3, wots it all about, i have also rang the number it's in the uk.
 26th of May, 2011 by   mariselle furagganan 0 Votes
i also receive tha same txt. if it is true how can we get our prize?
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   khalid ngedi 0 Votes
recieved the sms that my mobile number has the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 usd in freelotto mobile promotion so i wonder is it true or they are fooling me.
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   erion yzeiri 0 Votes
hello, im from albania, i recivied one sms from this mobil nr +447875467215, in this sms writes : YOUR MOBILE NO WITH TICKET NO ... HAS WON 10000 PUONDS IN YHE FREELOTTO MOBIILE PROMO FOR CLAIMS, plase tell me what is this sms,
 6th of Jul, 2011 by   togaria2 0 Votes
recieved the sms that my mobile number has the sum of 790, 000usd in freelotto mobile promotion so i wonder is it true or they are fooling me.
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   Alamgir kabir rimon 0 Votes
I have recieved that SMS. I am not understand about that SMS.
 24th of Jul, 2011 by   Spinderella83 0 Votes
I cannot believe how stupid some of u people are!! Who in their right mind would think something like this is real?! Wake up to urselfs.. This is why these idiots do these SCAMS, because gulible fools think its real!! Let me ask... Did any of you ever enter a freemobile lotto???
Honestly people, wake up and smell the roses... Its an obvious scam and ANYONE that chooses to act on it deserves to be ripped off.. Stupid is as stupid does!!!

The 5 Best Ways to Save on Entertainment