logo

Arise
scam
2. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (0 mins ago)

Posted:    Lies2000

Not Free & a Scam

Free HAMP Report
freehampreport.com
Jason Saltzman is out to deceive people down on their luck wile capitalizing from a free government program! If you look at the name of his website free HAMP report you’ll understand this WARNING!

I my personal opinion Jason Saltzman is a greedy conman!

I was under the impression that HAMP was a free government program? My husband is out of work due to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. What little money we have must go to food to feed my kids. We just became 60 days late on our mortgage & need help.

I went to Mr. Saltzman’s free HAMP website looking for help saving my home. After filling out what I thought a form for free help only due to desperation to keep a house that my father built & passed on to me.
Needless to say all that I received is empty promises & a wallet several hundred dollars lighter.

Please don’t let his online dog n pony show or his slick sales staff scam you out of your $$.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Oct, 2010 by   Yummies 0 Votes
Since the website has been launched a few months ago, a total revision has taken place and now the service is 100% free for struggling home owners. What I hate the most are people think the lenders are obligated to modify their loans. When in reality it is just the economic cycle of life. The bottom line are consumers have to educate themselves and take some freakin responsibility!!! Is it the America way to blame everyone else but themselves! SERIOUSLY people!!

Annoyed
 4th of Dec, 2010 by   neonsloth 0 Votes
What did you get for the "several hundred dollars" you spent? What kind of service did you recieve? If you didnt act on the report or service they provided that might not be their fault.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   sandywilco 0 Votes
I was in a similar situation in Florida when I found the website... Once I went through the process my package was complete and I didn't pay a penny! I think whoever wrote the original post must not have been paying attention to what the site actually does. FREEHAMPREPORT.com does NOT charge you a single cent to use the software they have. However, it DOES COST MONEY TO MODIFY A LOAN, which is what I paid to the lawyer they hooked me up with.

Honestly, with all the actual cons and rip offs out there, it just makes me mad that someone would cry wolf and bash a website and a mans reputation just because you weren't happy having to actually pay to modify your loan, which the website DID NOT charge you.

The money I spent went to a lawyer who used the package and report built by the website (for free), and with it they negotiated with my bank to get my monthly payment dropped by $655 a month! THANK YOU FREE HAMP REPORT GUYS!

Bluetooth Scam