Free Cruise

SilverLeaf Resorts Galveston,Texas
Galveston, Texas
You give them a "up-front" cash deposit" of $40.00. This "reserves" you/yours a place to come visit SILVERLEAF RESORTS in Galveston, Texas. You must give them 1 1/2 hours for a tour of the place, and when done, they give you your $40.00 cash back in the form of a Amer. Express Debit Card for $40.00. They also give you a brochure with a FREE 4 NIGHT VACATION CRUISE BOOKED OUT OF GALVESTON, TX. TO CONSUMEL.MEXICO. It clearly states you can register on-line and we have not located this yet. BEWARE.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cruise Lines
Was the above complaint useful?
More Free Cruise Complaints & Reviews
Free Cruise - Dont waste your time!
Free Cruise - scam [1]

15th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was able to register mine just fine online at WWW.MyStpage.com.
 8th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I as well was able to register online. However, my problem is that Galveston, TX does not have cruises that match my voucher. My voucher is for a 5 day 4 night cruise, and Galveston only has a 7 day sail. The only way, I will be able to use my voucher is to port from Miami, Fl...which means I will have a to buy round-trip tickets PLUS rent a car to get to the pier.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I went to see the Silver Leaf resort in Lee Mass. If you read the letters carefully (which you must) every thing is explained. I got called twice, to make sure if i had any questions they got answered. I knew ahead of time that I would have to go through the 1 and half hour sales pitch and i knew i wouldn't get my 40 american express gift card or trip voucher until it was over. Got there at 230 pm and got out at 6:00 pm so a lot longer than hour and 1/2. But we were treated well through the whole thing. I have registered the trips we "won" and will write how that went when we take them, but so far things seem to be above board. It is a pain in the butt ? Ya of cource it was but FREE has its little inconvences. I gladly gave up and afternoon for a trip from boston to orlando for two for a reg fee of $100.00, and a trip to williamsburge for $50.00. My Amex card worked right away got gas with it as soon as we left. SO tke the time to read the letters.

Contact Us