logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (48 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
3. (48 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Free Cruise, Galveston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - FRAUD/lies

Free Cruise Contacts & Informations

Free Cruise

Posted:    SILVERLEAF RESORTS GALVESTON,TX.

FRAUD/lies

SilverLeaf Resorts Galveston,Texas
Galveston, Texas
mystpage.com
You give them a "up-front" cash deposit" of $40.00. This "reserves" you/yours a place to come visit SILVERLEAF RESORTS in Galveston, Texas. You must give them 1 1/2 hours for a tour of the place, and when done, they give you your $40.00 cash back in the form of a Amer. Express Debit Card for $40.00. They also give you a brochure with a FREE 4 NIGHT VACATION CRUISE BOOKED OUT OF GALVESTON, TX. TO CONSUMEL.MEXICO. It clearly states you can register on-line and we have not located this yet. BEWARE.
Comments United States Cruise Lines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Free Cruise complaints
Free Cruise - Dont waste your time!

Comments

15th of Oct, 2010 by   Dj1986 0 Votes
I was able to register mine just fine online at WWW.MyStpage.com.
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   wsis2u -1 Votes
I as well was able to register online. However, my problem is that Galveston, TX does not have cruises that match my voucher. My voucher is for a 5 day 4 night cruise, and Galveston only has a 7 day sail. The only way, I will be able to use my voucher is to port from Miami, Fl...which means I will have a to buy round-trip tickets PLUS rent a car to get to the pier.
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   DFBlair 0 Votes
I went to see the Silver Leaf resort in Lee Mass. If you read the letters carefully (which you must) every thing is explained. I got called twice, to make sure if i had any questions they got answered. I knew ahead of time that I would have to go through the 1 and half hour sales pitch and i knew i wouldn't get my 40 american express gift card or trip voucher until it was over. Got there at 230 pm and got out at 6:00 pm so a lot longer than hour and 1/2. But we were treated well through the whole thing. I have registered the trips we "won" and will write how that went when we take them, but so far things seem to be above board. It is a pain in the butt ? Ya of cource it was but FREE has its little inconvences. I gladly gave up and afternoon for a trip from boston to orlando for two for a reg fee of $100.00, and a trip to williamsburge for $50.00. My Amex card worked right away got gas with it as soon as we left. SO tke the time to read the letters.

Creative College Financing