logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Loyola Educational Plans
Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice
2. (4 mins ago)
Willow River Farm Sold Me A Sick Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fred Bush Auctioneers, Beverly Hills, California Complaints & Reviews - Will Not Refund Deposit

Fred Bush Auctioneers Contacts & Informations

Fred Bush Auctioneers

Posted:    James Kirkendall

Will Not Refund Deposit

Fred Bush
Beverly Hills, California
Phone: 800-398-0594
fredbush.com
I attended an auction conducted by Fred Bush back in 2000 or 2001, to participate in the auction a $300 deposit was required, which I paid. At this auction I did not buy anything and left my deposit as I thought I would likely be attending another auction.

As it turns out I did not attend another auction and only recently had it brought to my attention that the said $300 was still on deposit with Fred Bush Auctioneers.

I have twice requested that the money be refunded. The first time by USPS letter in Novemer and via Email to his company in December. Subsequently I wrote to the Southern CA Auctioneers Assoc (of which they are members) pointing out that this establishement was giving their profession a 'black eye'.

To date none of my correspondence has received a reply, let alone the money refunded. I know that some institutions are required to place unclaimed monies on deposit with the state. Does this rule apply to auctioneers?

Can you help me recover my deposit. Thank you.

Jim Kirkendall
1311 Hitherfield Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478
upinsmoke@kirkendalls.net
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

New Gadgets to Monitor Home Power