logo

Express Credit Auto
Awful experience
5. (38 mins ago)
Country Club Vacation
C for country club or cheater's club

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Forte Systems Chiro8000 Complaints & Reviews - Buyer Beware!!!

Forte Systems Chiro8000 Contacts & Informations

Forte Systems Chiro8000

Posted: 2011-07-24 by    DrMason

Buyer Beware!!!

Forte Systems Chiro8000
I have gone through Chiro6000, 7000 and 8000. It basically does what we need it to. Once you buy the software, you are locked into purchasing upgrades from 300-500 dollars. The software is upgraded 1-2 times per year. Recently, I moved my clinic 2 doors down and needed to change my address from 192 to 190. Sounds simple, yes? NO! Forte locks you out of editing any clinic info and sites licensing requirements. The told me I had to upgrade my software to the current version (v12) for a nifty $315.00 in order to renew my license and change my address. Sounds like a racket? It absolutely is. There are no redeeming qualities about this company. I have paid over $2, 000.00 for the software and upgrades, and I cannot even change the address on my HCFA1500 forms. There are other billing software packages out there that will not hold the user hostage. DO NOT BUY ANY FORTE PRODUCT!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Why The Rich Stash Money Offshore