logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
2. (38 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
3. (41 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
4. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
5. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
Revitol
Erroneous charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Forsaken-Farmers.com or Forsaken-Farmers or Forsakenfarmers, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews - Bans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid

Forsaken-Farmers.com or Forsaken-Farmers or Forsakenfarmers Contacts & Informations

Forsaken-Farmers.com or Forsaken-Farmers or Forsakenfarmers

Posted:    Thomas Wilder

Bans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid

Forsaken-Farmers.com
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.forsaken-farmers.com
Just wanted to let everyone know....Forsaken Farmers got my account 3-day suspended today.

They were doing a PL for me of my last 3 levels....

Blizzard's reason..."Access to this account has been temporarily disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation."

They did offer a refund of the difference....lets hope its just 3 days and not a perm-a-ban.

FYI
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2008 by   bsr 0 Votes
sucks? i've gotten a warning in the passed before and they got my order done fast

my friends even tested the plvler by trying to share quest with him and he/she accepted the chain quests and they did them together

legit company

29+ positive on markee dragon
 16th of Jan, 2008 by   Forsaken-Farmers 0 Votes

I also experienced problems with this company. I ordered an account, it was disabled a few weeks later. I suggest avoiding them at all costs.
 17th of Jan, 2008 by   Forsaken-Farmers 0 Votes
ForSakenFarmers (03:59:02 pm): you're sharing your account
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (03:59:11 pm): Sharing an account does not get you suspended... LOL
ForSakenFarmers (03:59:16 pm): yes it does
ForSakenFarmers (03:59:32 pm): if you have "powerleveling" characteristic
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (03:59:47 pm): No it doesn't; many people share their account and Blizzard only states that it's a risk to share your account
ForSakenFarmers (03:59:48 pm): your account will get suspsended if blizz system think's it's been shared
ForSakenFarmers (04:00:14 pm): and how many accounts have you done?
ForSakenFarmers (04:00:17 pm): i've done 1000's
ForSakenFarmers (04:00:24 pm): I know exactly what causes it
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:34 pm): Blizzard will suspend it if your company doesn't do a proper job of hiding characters from being linked or banned; I've never heard of an account getting banned from an American power leveler doing it by hand
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:44 pm): Why are you trying to belittle your potential customer?...
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:49 pm): Is this company ran by kids?...
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:50 pm): Wow
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:01:12 pm): I'll find another company to do this for me; thank you for your time
ForSakenFarmers (04:01:30 pm): Dude. you have no idea.
ForSakenFarmers (04:01:50 pm): go over to the wow forms and search "lower ping"
ForSakenFarmers (04:02:08 pm): you will see a ton of legit people that got suspended for "Powerleveling Characteristics"
ForSakenFarmers (04:02:19 pm): all because they leveled to fast and blizz thought they ehere a powerleveling company
ForSakenFarmers (04:02:34 pm): blizzard automated system is flawed and suspends legit people
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:03:25 pm): There are people who get a level 60 in one day and 19 hours /played and they gloat about it all day without being suspended; what are you talking about? It's not an automated system
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:03:47 pm): You seem to know nothing; do you simply send your work elsewhere?
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:04:04 pm): You seem completely different than the person on markeedragon
ForSakenFarmers (04:04:51 pm): No I'm the same person. 19 hours?
ForSakenFarmers (04:05:00 pm): where are you getting 19 hours the fastest i've heard is 3 days
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:05:51 pm): 1 day and 19 hours
Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:05:55 pm): non-rested
ForSakenFarmers (04:05:55 pm): my fastest levels can only do 4 days

I was trying to contact them to get a quote on a power level and they come up with this bullshit. I'm not going to overpay to simply get my account suspended. My account shouldn't get suspended if they level people in Texas as they say. They overcharge me (if you do the math, three levels should only cost 47.99 and then they tell me that my account has a chance of getting suspended. Sorry, but I couldn't copy the beginning where I asked for a quote of my power level.

Anyways.... does anybody know of a good place to get a three level power level?

After I created this...

ForSakenFarmers (04:07:35 pm): But you know that our hand leveling is done overseas right?
ForSakenFarmers (04:07:41 pm): it's not hand leveled in the states?

Why the hell would I buy hand leveling from China? Why did you create an add on markeedragon for botting done in Texas?... LMFAO You can rent a dedicated server in Texas and run wowglider on it and say that you're botting from texas; good job.

Sorry, but this is hilarious; why would I pay somebody with a lower intelligence to get my account suspended? Ugh... this service is hilarious; instead of trying to prevent the suspensions, they simply tell you that your account will get suspended.
 22nd of Jan, 2008 by   Ron 0 Votes
They seem honest and state there is a % chance of ban. It can be related to leveling too fast, or sharing your account. Sharing your account gets you suspended as Blizzard can trace greographically your connection. You can't be today in europe, tomorrow in texas, etc.

Technically you can't play in texas from china unless it is automated play, remote tools dont refresh screen fast enough.
 26th of Jan, 2008 by   Silver Surfur 0 Votes
Ron,

It sounds like you are forsaken-farmers and not a real name because how would you know exactly how the operations work?

This company is total bogus, I had two orders with them in the past, both were disabled and they claimed that it's my fault because I suspended them previously. Please explain to me forsaken-farmers why that is my fault and how it's my fault it got banned. The answer is simple, you order from them, you get suspended or banned based on your history with blizzard. They totally suck and I stopped using them and I advise anyone else to stop using them for any type of service. accounts.net is so much better, try them.
 8th of Feb, 2008 by   Jorge 0 Votes
I think you people get the wrong idea on power levelers. There is a risk no matter how you look at it when getting a power leveler.

Your best bet is to use a new account and try them out, if it gets suspended so be it, you dont lose your main account. And after all a suspension is better then a ban so stop complaining.

I have used forsaken a couple of times and they did a great job, the last time I used them my account did get suspended but by that time my toon was 68 or so and It wasnt a permanent ban so I just picked up where they left off. They are probably one of the more legit companies out there and they give you updates on their site which not many others do.
 8th of Feb, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Hi guys it's me FSF.

That guy Z E X 3 3 2 2 1. LOL he got flammed so bad when he posted the same crap on MD.

But there are alot of haters out there because FSF is becoming popular and most of our competition see's us as a threat.

Now I'm not saying that the OP or anyone posting about suspensions didn't get suspended. Because suspensions happen and this is why we list the risk clearly in plain english on our site.

For those of you that posted in our defense, thanks and hope to see you all again soon.

If you want to see FSF real reputation check out www.markeedragon.com

We are the highest rated and trusted Powerleveling, Accounts, Gold site on the forums. Hope to see you there.

FSF President
 8th of Feb, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Thomas Wilder,

Sorry about your expereince but why did you post it as

"Bans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid"

Just interesting that you contridic your own post for saying we are a Fraudulant company and don't give refunds.

You stated that "They did offer a refund of the difference" which is our policy.

So why No Refunds when you clearly stated that we did give you one. Also if we followed our policies as stated then how can we be a "Fraud Company"?

So which is it?
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Connor,

I don't want you to take this the wrong way. But Ron read our site and that's how he knows our operation or he simply spoke to me at some point before using our service.

We list suspension rates on our site to cut down on the # of questions about suspensions. Also so that customers know what to expect when ordering a service.
 16th of Mar, 2008 by   Forsaken-farmers.com 0 Votes
Got that in the mailbox today thanks to this scam company. Some feedback, it's so tainted, and I don't believe a word this guy syas anymore.

****Notice of Account Closure****

Greetings,

Account Name: __________
Offense: Unauthorized Account Access Policy
Details: Unauthorized Access to Another World of Warcraft Account

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Please review the World of Warcraft Unauthorized Account Access Policy at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20460. Access to another World of Warcraft account which is not registered in your name constitutes unauthorized access to another World of Warcraft account, whether or not you had permission from the registered user. As such, this World of Warcraft account has now been closed by the Account Administration staff based on review of the above account infraction incurred. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20309). The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

Last, according to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. This entails access to another World of Warcraft account, including, but not limited to, the deletion of items/characters and redistribution of in-game currency or possessions. The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21505.

We thank you in advance for your time and for respecting our position.

Sincerely,

Terinnsi
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
 21st of Mar, 2008 by   JT 0 Votes
LOL these posts are so fake. www.forsaken-farmers.com are not scammers, me and all of my friends buy our gold and powerleveling from them and they are the best.

We've used Gamepal, swagvault, IGE and mmoinn all of them got our accounts closed, never delived the gold as promised or on time. We found forsaken-farmers on www.markeedragon.com and they are the highest rated company on the forums so we gave them a shot and they have never let us down. Plus with how MD does their feedback sysetm and rep system no way they can fake the feedback.

Best WoW Service company hands down!
 22nd of Mar, 2008 by   JT 0 Votes
JT my post is not fake. They banned my account and blizzard now refuses to reopen it. I have basically begged them and now they arent even responding to my emails. I dont care what you say, this company banned my account so please dont even try becauyse they clearly ban accounts and you are only advertising because you probabaly are chad yourself.

DO NOT BUY FROM FORSAKEN-FARMERS. THEY ARE FRAUD COMPANY. THEY CLAIM THEY CANNOT BAN ACCOUNTS BUT THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF HAS TO COME TO COMPLAINTSBOARD AND DEFEND HIMSELF AND TELL PEOPLE THAT WE ARE WRONG! ITS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE, ALWAYS FROM HIM

JT IF YOU WERE A REAL CUSTOMER AS WELL, WHY WOULD YOU COME TO COMPLAINTSBOARD TO POST A TOPIC. THIS IS ABOUT COMPLAINTS NOT COMPLIMENTS.
 22nd of Mar, 2008 by   Brett Zirnis 0 Votes
Wow great info people. I was about to buy from them but they look like they scammed people and try to cover it up.

You know the company is bad when they have to post positive reports about themselves to filter the negative feedback.
 24th of Mar, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Just because your account was suspended or closed does not make my company a fraudulent company. If it was, we would not have the reputation that we have and these sites are worthless because there is Zero Accountablility.

It's full of fake posts and competition making this posts and I don't believe any of them I see on these boards. The ones you want to watch are the ones that have some sort of accountability or verification of the indentity.

I'm not going to say people don't get suspended because they do and we even say that on our site. If your account is suspended or closed you know the risks and we never hide it.

If you want real feedback and reputation of our company then go to www.markeedragon.com and you can see first hand our real feedback.

And thanks JT for defending us and the reason people defend us is because they know we are not fraudulent.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Smith Is Lieing 0 Votes
I also have problems with forsaken. I received this from blizzard. Now chad says that he suspends 5% of accounts, seems like customers experience more than that. It might not be the fact you run a legit business chad, but the fact you lie to customers and cover up the reality of things when you can't fight blizzard. This will be the last time I use you guys after multiple orders in the past but this is twice now I had to do this to my accounts. and by the way chad, mmoinn does a great job with powerleveling.

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account ********. We have found strong evidence that the account has been accessed by someone who is not allowed to use it. The account has been disabled, so that you can regain sole and secure access. This message contains an Account Retrieval process, which will enable the rightful user of the account to resume their adventures in the World of Warcraft.

If multiple parties are able to provide all of the requested documentation, it will regrettably be necessary to permanently close the account, as at that point it will be impossible to determine the rightful user of the account. If you feel the circumstances which led to this compromise may be a result of account sharing, we recommend attempting to resolve this situation amicably with the other users of the account, rather than risk a permanent closure.

Please retain this message until you have completed the Account Retrieval process and are again able to log in to the World of Warcraft account. We strongly advise keeping all information relating to this issue as secure and private as possible, including the storage of all related documents and IDs, especially during the Account Retrieval process. If you do not receive a reply from the Account Administration department within 48 hours, please resend your fax and notify us of the refax at wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com.

Failure to adhere to the requirements set forth in this message may impede the timely restoration of account access. You will need to fill out a form and return it via fax or postal mail, along with official ID, to Blizzard’s Account Administration department. For security reasons, we are unable to accept digital files of any kind. Please download our Account Retrieval Form from the Blizzard website at:

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Adobe’s free PDF viewer, Adobe Reader©, available for download at http://www.adobe.com.

If you are unable to open the file through the link, your browser may not support the PDF format. In this event, please right-click the above link and attempt to save the file to your computer using Save Target As... If the link is still non-functional, please reply and we will send the file as an attachment.

Please help us to avoid any further delays in restoring Account access by following the instructions exactly and in their entirety. We will contact you again once all information has been received and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in resolving this account issue. Please be sure to provide all pertinent data as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is locked for verification and investigation purposes.

In the meantime, please make sure to scan the computer system you are using to remove all viruses, Trojan files, and key loggers. For more computer/Internet security tips, please visit http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0504p. In addition, World of Warcraft account passwords should be periodically changed by visiting https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account.

Furthermore, we urge any person who has had their computer system compromised to contact their local authorities’ computer crime division and/or District Attorney. Once a report has been filed, the authorities require evidence of the computer breach and may request IP logins for the World of Warcraft account in question by fax at (949) 737-2000. WoW Account Administration will fully cooperate and assist in this investigation. However, we are only able to discuss or furnish sensitive account information with the proper authorities.

Any inquiries concerning this account retrieval process can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Nalost
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Smith Is Lieing 0 Votes
My frustration is that I spent 2 hours with live chat trying to work on an alternative delivery for my purchase. With no resolution in sight I told them I would contact them the following evening. There was no one available via their online chat for atleast 5 hours that evening (I stopped looking after that) and didn't receive a reply via email till the next day. My situation is still unresolved.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Timothy,

Email support@...

They can resolve your issue and find out what the hold up is. Normally the only reason the customer doesn't get their currency delivered is because the customer isn't available when the currency is ready.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Forthe Horde 0 Votes
i have used FsFarmers for 2 toons now, My first account got temp. suspended and they refunded me the money. No questions asked. The other companies i had to fight to get my money back, so that let me trust them again, and the second account went to 70 with out a hitch! So for all you haters out there, dont log into your account while they are lvling that will 100% guarentee your account will get suspended. Plus i noticed they truly quest instead of bot, i logged onto my main account to find my "PL toon" in RFK, and later in SFK, i have never heard of a companie running instances with toons, and that alone is worth the money. Good work FSF, and thank you for your true customer support.
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   Dave 0 Votes
All I can say is "GOD DAMN YOU!" YTF are you giving the Ni Hao business?

You SHOULD have gotten a perma-ban!

I hope the FSF building and all their employees homes catch fire and burn to the ground.

What they're doing is immoral AND against the ToS AND they are ruining the game for the real players.
 10th of May, 2008 by   rpgreseller 0 Votes
I gotta call it like I see it. FSF is my direct competition and they do an excellent job. They're the only other website I have recommended to my customers when I'm overbooked and can't take their orders. I've spoken with the owner on the phone and he was very open about his business and how things are ran.

If anyone is looking for feedback you can trust, you need to go to the source, here it is.

That is the FULL link to their markeedragon feedback rating from members with Trustwho verification. These guys paid for the privilege to be able to leave feedback.

Here's their feedback by NON-trustwho members. http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/474061/an/0/page/0#474061
Because this is on a third party website, FSF can not delete negative feedback, so you can rely on what you see.

Travel Scams