logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
2. (2 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
3. (3 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
4. (10 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial
5. (14 mins ago)

Force Factor Complaints & Reviews - force factor

Force Factor Contacts & Informations

Posted:    navyso

force factor

DO NOT FORCE FACTOR. I PURCHASE FORCE FACTOR AND RETURNED THE BOTTLE UNOPENED DURING THE FREE TRIAL AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY 87 DOLLARS BACK. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. NOTICE ALSO THE THE WEBSITE THAT ADVERTISE THE PRODUCT IS MISLEADING WHEN IT COMES TO WHO QUALIFIES FOR FORCE FACTOR. YOU CAN PUT IN ANY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT AND GOAL AND IT WILL ALWAYS SAY YOU QUALIFIED. YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE 2 FEET 300 POUNDS AND WANT TO GAIN MORE WEIGHT AND YET THE WEBSITE SAYS YOU QUALIFY. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING METHODS AND YET THEY REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY
Comments United States Fitness / Exercise Equipment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jan, 2011 by   vab112 0 Votes
I ordered and still use Force Factor, I never had a problem cancelling my subscription. After I recieved my product I called the very next day to cancell the automatic refills, customer service was perfect and I never received any additional charges. As for the product I have been satisfied with it, I get a great pump and have stronger workouts. I started taking only 2 pills prior to going to the gym, I slowly increased my dosage to 4 pills prior to working out after a month. I haven't had any side effects. GNC is the place to buy this product, its cheaper, you just have to be a gold card member.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   RUBEN REYES 0 Votes
IM NOT A SPOKEMAN FOR THEM BUT IT DOES WORK NOW THE SERVICE WAS BAD BUT THE PRODUCT I FEEL IT'S WORKING!!! IM 300 POUNDS AND 6FT AND AFTER GOING TO THE GYM AND TAKING FORCE FACTOR IT WORKS I FEEL ENEGRY AND I SET DOWN ALL DAY AT WORK TAKING CALLES AND I FEEL GOOD I TAKE A PILL IN THE MORNING AND LAST THE 8 HR OF WORK AND GO TO GYM AND STILL FILL THE UMP IT DOES WORK...
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   Future Mrs. Slaughter 0 Votes
My fiance has been taking force factor for not even a week now. He is already gaining weight and turning it in to muscle. The only down side we have found to this product his that his sex drive is ALOT lower!!! That is the ONLY problem we have. We are always able to get through to customer service and they are always respectful and helpful. I think that once he ends the product his sex drive will return...and he will be alot more muscular on top of that...NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! Love it!!!
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   BASIC NEEDS 0 Votes
FORCE FACTOR is a scam. If you have the time call their 800 number every day and complain. Tell them they are dishonest. Which they are. Tell them they were never authorized to use your card to buy their fake tablets. Which of course work if you work out four hours a day and take two pills, you'll get muscles. They're sickening.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   BASIC NEEDS 0 Votes
One person stated her boyfriend's sex drive is lower. Probably so because the product is most likely shrivelling his penis size to enhance is muscle size. Something like the castration of a bull.
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   adamishome2k 0 Votes
I am liking the force factor trial, and did read the fine print. I called after reading the fine print 2 days after ordering, and prior to receiving free trial to cancel as to not receive automatic payments/pills. The customer service guy was great, but I just noticed a charge on my acct. today. I will be calling tomorrow. Will re-post results.
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   adamishome2k 0 Votes
As I said last night, I called today about the charge on my acct. They took care of it, no long wait, maybe 5 mins. total between when I called, put on hold once. Received two e-mails, one confirming credit to my acct. and the other explaining where to sned back any future shipments with an rma #. Force factor might be getting a bad shake from consumers who need to pay better attn. to fine print.
 16th of May, 2011 by   Patrick Whitener 0 Votes
Is Force Factor in pill form???
 17th of May, 2011 by   Scout200 0 Votes
Hey Patrick,

My name is Scout and I'm a Force Factor representative.

Force Factor Nitric Oxide Booster comes in capsule form.

If you have any questions, feel free to check out our website or contact our customer service department.

-Scout
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Dimarco 87 0 Votes
Yes, absolutley this product works 1o0 percent i have wroked out for the past 2 years. I am 5 foot 10 and weigh about 190 pounds with 7.3 percent body fat this thing is nothing but pure excellence ina pill. yes there are some side effects like nausea and headaches but no pill on the market rite now does not have negative side effects. I have been taking this product for the past 2 months. I have gained 7 pounds and my bench incresed from 305 to 345 and my biceps went from 17 inches to 17 2/3 inches . I take this product about 30-45 mins before my workout and make sure i eat something high in protein and carbohydrates immediatly afterwards. Usally i would have my shake or greek yougurts ready to go as soon as i swollow the pills. Do not exceed 4 at a time cause you will just be wasting it due to the fact that ur nitric oxide levels can only exceed a certain level then the rest is just a waste. I take This with assualt my muslepharm a pre workout supplement for the past month and the month before super pump max the other month due to tolerance of the pre workout products. During my workout there is no need to take anything because your nitric oxide levels will be hight for approx 4 hours no matter what. i hope this helps with everyone that does not belive in the effects and postive gains of this product. Yes it is not for everyone. If you are overweight due to extra body fat. Do not take if you have a history with seziures either. It will bring them back and make u go into convulisons due to the ammount of nitric oxide you are taking. This product is for people that are serious about working out and their gains consistency is the only way this product is effecitve.
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   The gr8 ape 0 Votes
U morons. Absolute dipshits, what's wrong with classic workouts and diets? God, this generation resorting to drugs for their problems is like a metaphor for stupidity.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   Madmuscle 0 Votes
Stay away from false advertisement! If you want true mainstream supps that work for the right place visit WWW.glvshoppe.com. Cheapest prices on the web.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   Madmuscle 0 Votes
Quit wasting your money on worthless product! Just because it is advertised as #1 NO pre work out doesnt mean its going to work. Learn your stuff find out what it is in the supps that trigger the reaction. Also if you are wanting the cheapest prices on the web go to www.glvshoppe.com they offer the best product at the lowest cost.
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   nik25 0 Votes
The product works great. But fat people browsing the internet, coming across their newest hope to loose weight, put all there info on a webiste when you can easily go to a vitamin store. Its in the fine print if you cant read then you shouldnt be working out.
 15th of Sep, 2011 by   Gene DeAngelo 0 Votes
Here's how to win. Order your 'free' sample. When it arrives call your bank and put a block on the company from going into your account. Done. You got a truly 'free' sample. Their loss...they shouldn't of said FREE. False advertising can be taken advantage of if you're smart enough to know how.
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   marco malachi 0 Votes
This is one of the best workout supplements I have ever used
 21st of Feb, 2012 by   Susan55 0 Votes
We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

30th of Jul, 2012 by   Mr. Pissed Off 0 Votes
I ordered the trial and took it as prescribed--- ONE per day---with no noticeable benefit. Two days ago, while still taking the sample, I notice a pending billing on my bank card for $74.98. I had no problem getting through to a representative--- Jessi---who was the biggest BEE-OTCH I have ever spoken to...apparently all of 19 making $7 per hour. I explained to her my predicament and that I was not aware of the enrollment in the monthly subscription and did not catch it on there page because it was such small font. I also went on to explain to her that the product had no value and not impact. This little piece of work argued with me for 20 minutes about how I will not get a full impact from the sample because it is only weeks worth of pills, I told her it wasn't and specifically said to take one pill per day---more argument from her. I finally had to put her in her place concerning all her counters of trying the pills for a month, trying an alternative product, trying the product at a reduced cost--I told that I had specifically said to her, "I don't want to discuss your product any further, I just want you to credit the charge. She informed me she would cancel the subscription, which I receive an email concerning that, but the refund was a process that I'd have to follow. In the end, I advised her that I had her name, the city where here call center is in Sioux Falls and the distribution center in Chattanooga, Tn and I am filing a complaint with the respective attorney general's offices in each respective states. These guys are a rip-off. My next call, obviously, was to my bank to report the charge---GUESS WHAT, FORCE FACTOR---been with my bank for many, MANY years. They always block and flag these charges for me. It may only be $75 as compared to the $75000 I have between both my accounts, but there is a principal to good business and FORCE FACTOR does not seem to know what that is.
 31st of Jul, 2012 by   Susan55 0 Votes
We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-855-280-9489 to speak with a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

16th of Aug, 2012 by   Chris63 0 Votes
Susan55

I tried to work is with a Force Factor rep. and it didn't get resolved. I explained to him that I was on to the company's unethical business practice and wanted a full refund and he wouldn't do it. It's a total scam. Stay away.

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings