Fond Sprays

Fond Sprays
I was told I won a bottle of perfume from Fonds Spray & all had to do was pay the shipping & handling. A few weeks later this company took $95 out of my account that I wasn't aware of. I did not get any notice that was going to be charge this amount otherwise I would have never place the order. I was under the impression that I won this product for which I was told.
Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just wanted to share with you how I got my money back from Fond Sprays. First, I filed an online complaint with my State's Attorney General, second I filed a fraud report with my bank. I e-mailed Fond Sprays with a confirmation of the complaint sent to the State's Attorney General and I had a FULL REFUND in 3 days.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I threatened my CC company that I would cancel my card with them if the did not cancel th Fond Spray charges
of 49.99 and 95.00. they agreed and credited my account.
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also did the samething to Fond Spray perfume and sent them the shipping and the perfume was free. Now I have been charged twice for the perfume of $49.00 and $95.00 and would like a refund because the article read perfume was free if you paid the shipping and handling. Please let me know what is going to happen and I feel this is a scram.

3rd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Fond Sprays - overcharge
fond sprays

I thought I was getting cologne for $5.99. a few weeks later I was charge $95.00. Now another $49.99 has been added to my account and no product to show for it. I need a phone number or address for this company.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

827 North Hollywood way #122
Burbank, CA 91504
Phone: (888) 387-0420
 21st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me and I called the phone number on my charge card and the operator said that I could email them the complaint and gave me an email address that was no good, so now I am wondering how I can get my $95 credited to my account. The cologne was awful and I plan to notify my attorney general office in Oregon to complain and also the BBB. I also paid the shipping and handling because they said that is all we had to do and the perfume was free. Susan in Bend, Oregon spitarro@msn.com
 14th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

Fondssprays - overcharge

Recently Fondssprays had a promotion when you were able to get free perfume and had to pay only shipping expenses. I’ve applied for one of those promotions but never received my order. This company is total scam and not recommended to anybody. Avoid them at all costs.
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also had the same experience. I ordered a "Free" perfume by paying shipping and handling charges. But Fondsparys.com have sent me three more perfumes after that and charged my credit card. I am going to complain to the Attorney general and the credit card company.

24th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just checked my bank account and was shocked to find a $95.00 charge from CC Fond Sprays. Looks like I have been had also. The perfume is not worth the $5.99. I have filed a complaint with the Indiana Attorney General. Hopefully we will get this company put out of business.

Karen Whitacre
 21st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I would like to request a RMA # for the item I was sent. As with the complaints above I answered a survey and was offered a free bottle of cologne, all I had to pay was the $7.99 shipping and handling. I was sent the cologne called Oro Puro and now have a charge for $95.00 on my Visa credit card besides the $7.99 charge also. I was not aware it was on a trial basis as I certainly would not have agreed to purchase a perfume/cologne of this cost. I am on a limited income as my husband and I have retired. Please help me with this matter. I called the number 1-888-387-0420 from my credit card bill and talked with Jacob. He gave me this email address and told me to report what has happened and request a RMA # for return of this product. Please email me at jeannelash@frontier.com with info regarding this matter.
Jeanne Lash