logo

Posted: 2012-07-02 by

charges

Fond Sprays
Alabama
I was told I won a bottle of perfume from Fonds Spray & all had to do was pay the shipping & handling. A few weeks later this company took $95 out of my account that I wasn't aware of. I did not get any notice that was going to be charge this amount otherwise I would have never place the order. I was under the impression that I won this product for which I was told.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Fond Sprays complaints
Fond Sprays - overcharge

Comments

12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just wanted to share with you how I got my money back from Fond Sprays. First, I filed an online complaint with my State's Attorney General, second I filed a fraud report with my bank. I e-mailed Fond Sprays with a confirmation of the complaint sent to the State's Attorney General and I had a FULL REFUND in 3 days.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I threatened my CC company that I would cancel my card with them if the did not cancel th Fond Spray charges
of 49.99 and 95.00. they agreed and credited my account.
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also did the samething to Fond Spray perfume and sent them the shipping and the perfume was free. Now I have been charged twice for the perfume of $49.00 and $95.00 and would like a refund because the article read perfume was free if you paid the shipping and handling. Please let me know what is going to happen and I feel this is a scram.

sheba1549@comcast.net
 21st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me and I called the phone number on my charge card and the operator said that I could email them the complaint and gave me an email address that was no good, so now I am wondering how I can get my $95 credited to my account. The cologne was awful and I plan to notify my attorney general office in Oregon to complain and also the BBB. I also paid the shipping and handling because they said that is all we had to do and the perfume was free. Susan in Bend, Oregon spitarro@msn.com
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also had the same experience. I ordered a "Free" perfume by paying shipping and handling charges. But Fondsparys.com have sent me three more perfumes after that and charged my credit card. I am going to complain to the Attorney general and the credit card company.

Ramaswami
 21st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I would like to request a RMA # for the item I was sent. As with the complaints above I answered a survey and was offered a free bottle of cologne, all I had to pay was the $7.99 shipping and handling. I was sent the cologne called Oro Puro and now have a charge for $95.00 on my Visa credit card besides the $7.99 charge also. I was not aware it was on a trial basis as I certainly would not have agreed to purchase a perfume/cologne of this cost. I am on a limited income as my husband and I have retired. Please help me with this matter. I called the number 1-888-387-0420 from my credit card bill and talked with Jacob. He gave me this email address and told me to report what has happened and request a RMA # for return of this product. Please email me at jeannelash@frontier.com with info regarding this matter.
Thanks,