logo

FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fly Dubai Complaints & Reviews - Refuse to allow travel/Refund!!!

Fly Dubai Contacts & Informations

Fly Dubai

Posted:    Ahmed Labib

Refuse to allow travel/Refund!!!

I have made a reservation to my wife with Fly Dubai on Friday 23rd July 2010, booking reference # 86GGG2 to go to Bahrain to attend a wedding of a duaghter of Bahraini friend and come back to Dubai next morning but unfortunately my wife was stuck with Fly Dubai counter claiming that she cannot travel alone because she is a house wife. I tried to explain the situation and that I have no objection for her to travel alone and I am ready to write any document that says so but no one listens and in the meantime she can not have a refund because this should happens 24 hours before which was not possible because they stopped her in the airport. I explained that this is not the first time she travelled and we used to be resident in Bahrain for more than two years and our son is resident and studying there in one of the universities but in vain.

Meanwhile they failed to provide any written document saying that house wife who is resitent in UAE and sponsored by her husband with a Manager title can not travel alone claiming that this is the rules as per the advise of Mr. Phillipe and Mrs. Nancy. We have made several calls with Bahrain who confirmed that this is not a problem and she can get the visa on arrival as she is a family of GCC resident with a managerial position as usual but again no one listened.

I have tried to meet with Mr. Phillipe but was not allowed, I have asked them the following questions:

- If Fly Dubai is acting like the Visas authority and they are aware of what we are not aware of why they have not made this information available on their website before reservation????!!!.
- What is wrong with a house wife is it an unrespected thing ???!!!

My wife felt useless due to this rules if it is really is and I do share with her the feelings. I felt that I am useless as well becuase even though I was there and have not object her travel she still cannot travel...

After spending three good hours in the airport, we head back home full of anger and upset with this mistreatment.

Regards,
Ahmed Labib
Comments United Arab Emirates Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Cash Machine Scam