Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Flirthookup.com

Posted: 2013-01-10 by

Fake woman on the site

Flirthookup.com
I saw a youtube expose of this site.
The owner is in Croatia but h uses Guernsey as his business address. I'd like to have a bazooka and kill all the bluidly Russians and
Eastern Europeans who are scamming on the intenet. After that, bomb Africa to smithereens as they have the most scams of any country.
Anyone with a few mil to fund me?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I paid the 29.95 the messages stopped as soon as I paid the bill they ripped me off how do I get this money back
 1st of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Same here, I "Liked" a bunch of women and they liked me back but not a single message from any of them! It's a rip-off!
 8th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Definitely a fake site, I downloaded a girls picture, ran it through google image search and found the same picture on at least a dozen sites. Dont pay to join this site, its a scam for sure.
 8th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I submitted a message to their support threatening to report them to the FBI, the FTC and Interpol. I got my money back!
 23rd of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
yes flirthookup is a total scam im pissed
 29th of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Same here, they all wanted my pic and wanted to hook up when I was in Free membership mode, but right after signing up and paying the 29.95 the messages stopped. I am going to look into suing them, perhaps we could get a class action suit against them.
 4th of Sep, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I'm very worried about this. In fact I paid the 29.95 just three days ago and no messages were sent to me by women. At this point I agree with you about a class action. Neverthless, the questions are: what have we to do seen that il deals with ai international fake? Which is the competent Court whom address the class action to?
 28th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Singed up the messages stopped it is a scam.
 28th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I had one woman contact me, but she kept saying let's chat on this or that site, and never giving me her phone number.
She claimed all my messages were encrypted.
I got on one of the secure sites she wanted me to go on, and entered a search for a woman within 20 miles of my city, and there were only two, and neither one was her (her village is within 20 miles of Owen Sound).
Is she trying to lure me onto other sites the Russian mafia owns? Maybe she gets a commission.
 28th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I asked them to give me confirmation email to ensure that my membership will end on February 8, but no reply.

I have friends who have superhackers working on destroying this ring of fraudulent sites, probably owned by the Russian mafia.
It will be rather fun to see the international police investigate them cattle prods.
 10th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am curious as to how this site works. I received emails from girls on this site and when iasked my husband about it he said he didnt sign up and that he musta accidently hit a pop up while playing games on his phone but then how did is have a message from him sa on his profile and he still denys it.
 29th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
A complete scam... lesson learned.. Would love to get my money back
 13th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
A complete scam. I paid up and now want to stop my membership and get my money back. Is contacting my credit card company worthwhile?
 19th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I signed up last night-for the paid part to return messages. There is the multiple choice membership plan from 1 year to one month. I requested one month as I paid but it automatically went to one year charge on my card. Furthermore like every one else has said once you pay. No more messages. Next time I use something like this, I'll check to see what others got to say first. Glad a site like this, I hope others will be smart enough to use it first and don't get scammed
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Up date.. Forgot pass word. Made request. Flirt said it was sent. NOT. Trying to get back in to contact this scammer
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Flirthookup.com is now flirtlocal.com both company names are the same out fit they use the customer service . If you sign up for one you can call the other and they have your information but different phone number. I requested my money back they said 5-10 bus. Days. We'll see. They don't reply to password reset requests so let's see the money. Further more I requested one month try. I got billed for one year instead.
 10th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
My complaint is similar to everybody else, This site is a scam I received Junk/Spam mail from this site without me even signing up.I happen to click on one of the emails & they automatically created me an account with a user name & even uploaded a picture of me.Can anybody explain how they got a picture of me? Now thats some creepy shit.
 11th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Flirthookup.com is fake, If you happen to receive a email most likely Junk/Spam please DO NOT open the mail.As soon as the mail is being open it will retrieve all your email information and create you an account automatically without you signing up or becoming a member.I never heard of a picture being uploaded but I wouldn't put it past them anything is possible these days with all the technology thats out there.I hope this was helpful.Again I recommend not even looking at these Spam/Junk mails if you don't want your email info stolen.
 2nd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
are you searching a free casual dating site? of course! just come up and check to remove your idle time totally.
first time I've doubt but I've checked myself and got relax.
became a free membership opportunity and get free chat option. beautiful and cute idle. it's there a addition item.
main goal is advertising agency. it's super low cost service but effective. I got my site rank higher on Google and organic traffic.
it's cool. there support desk awesome. no need to wait, just plenty of supporter chat and fix your problem
usually I don't believe scam but they are not scam, they help me according to their majority.
be right back upon .:)