logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (48 mins ago)
Excelsior College CPNE
CPNE failure is rediculously easy.
2. (57 mins ago)
Web 7 Design
Scam
3. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Lone Star Security & Video
Unsavory business practices
4. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Tussa Hatton
The agent charged me and didn’t provide any services
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
Brilliance.com
Don't even think about buying from them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Flirthookup.com

Posted: 2013-01-10 by    The4thFloor

Fake woman on the site

Flirthookup.com
I was sent all kinds of emails tempting me to this site Flirthookup.com. After signing up for the free membership I started getting all kinds of private messages from women asking me for pictures and to chat but I couldn't respond until I got a paid membership. As soon as I did that, the messages from the women stopped.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2013 by   likes cool stuff +1 Votes
I paid the 29.95 the messages stopped as soon as I paid the bill they ripped me off how do I get this money back
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   IMPISSEDOFF22 +1 Votes
Same here, I "Liked" a bunch of women and they liked me back but not a single message from any of them! It's a rip-off!
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   MX27 +1 Votes
Definitely a fake site, I downloaded a girls picture, ran it through google image search and found the same picture on at least a dozen sites. Dont pay to join this site, its a scam for sure.
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   IMPISSEDOFF22 +1 Votes
I submitted a message to their support threatening to report them to the FBI, the FTC and Interpol. I got my money back!
 23rd of May, 2013 by   jimbeam32 +1 Votes
yes flirthookup is a total scam im pissed
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   Elmwood +1 Votes
Same here, they all wanted my pic and wanted to hook up when I was in Free membership mode, but right after signing up and paying the 29.95 the messages stopped. I am going to look into suing them, perhaps we could get a class action suit against them.
 4th of Sep, 2013 by   fernando cazzato +1 Votes
I'm very worried about this. In fact I paid the 29.95 just three days ago and no messages were sent to me by women. At this point I agree with you about a class action. Neverthless, the questions are: what have we to do seen that il deals with ai international fake? Which is the competent Court whom address the class action to?
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   marsviking 0 Votes
I saw a youtube expose of this site.
The owner is in Croatia but h uses Guernsey as his business address. I'd like to have a bazooka and kill all the bluidly Russians and
Eastern Europeans who are scamming on the intenet. After that, bomb Africa to smithereens as they have the most scams of any country.
Anyone with a few mil to fund me?
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   country74 0 Votes
Singed up the messages stopped it is a scam.
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   marsviking 0 Votes
I had one woman contact me, but she kept saying let's chat on this or that site, and never giving me her phone number.
She claimed all my messages were encrypted.
I got on one of the secure sites she wanted me to go on, and entered a search for a woman within 20 miles of my city, and there were only two, and neither one was her (her village is within 20 miles of Owen Sound).
Is she trying to lure me onto other sites the Russian mafia owns? Maybe she gets a commission.
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   marsviking 0 Votes
I asked them to give me confirmation email to ensure that my membership will end on February 8, but no reply.

I have friends who have superhackers working on destroying this ring of fraudulent sites, probably owned by the Russian mafia.
It will be rather fun to see the international police investigate them cattle prods.
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   shelley1203 0 Votes
I am curious as to how this site works. I received emails from girls on this site and when iasked my husband about it he said he didnt sign up and that he musta accidently hit a pop up while playing games on his phone but then how did is have a message from him sa on his profile and he still denys it.
 30th of May, 2014 by   zachary penasack 0 Votes
yes a girl ask me for my picture knowing that i couldn't sent one cuz i didn't pay i did pay and the girl stop senting me text that fuck up cuz im 22 never had sex in a life

4 Uncommon Ways to Earn More Cash