Fling.com

Online scam!

4.2
Fling.com
www.Fling.com
I just wanted to add that this company, should be banned from operating. I agree with many of the reports already put forward. I too signed up in a weakened state and found that most of the contacts are nothing more than scam artists. All you need do is take a look at the photos of many of the girls and it soon becomes apparent that they are duplicated many times. I spoke to Zetsuna who has many aliases and she was an alleged local lass, but it turned out that she was nothing but a scam girl oops cam girl. I don't even believe that it was a girl, the way that the messages were written seemed to be more male than female.

I had her MSN details and contacted her via MSN. I too smelt a rat at this stage and so I did some investigatory work. I had signed up to a 7 day trial which I have now canceled though I haven't received a cancellation notice as the site said I would (funny that). Any way after chatting to several girls it now appears that there is nothing to gain from this site. The only chance of relief is the money taking from your credit card account.

Steer well clear of this scamfest. This site needs to be closed as soon as possible.
Complaint comments Comments (46) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

5th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Fling.com - took out money three times and should only have one time
fling.com
235 W. !5th
Idaho Falls
Idaho
Phone: (208) 709-9023

I bought a membership on a trial basis for $9.97 and they took money out three times. What do I need to do?
 7th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Its $9.97 per month and to get that price you have to purchse 3 months worth...
 1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Your busted
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
They did the same to me, They showed people in my area before I signed up.Now all I see are people and head shots from LA from want to be's. this site sucks.
 2nd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
You need to cancel subscription as well as call the number on your credit card statement and cancel this other f*king "service" you "signed up" for... some public account or whatever. If you want a non scamming, free site, go to plentyoffish. what a difference compared to this other piece of sh*t.
 20th of Mar, 2008 by    -3 Votes
I do understand a feelings of being a victim but! we cannot blame those persons victimized you? Did you guys ask a question of your self why I am a victim? of this called-scam? And why you know, but...still you continue? I do believe a thief man, thief with purpose! A killer kills with purpose! everything we are doing in lives has a purpose. Let me ask you a question! How good person is you to react such this bad things? Guys...did you ever not to do SCAM in your LIFE? to be with someone else that your wife did'nt know is a SCAM thing... you thief your wife rights, TO USE YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR WIFE KNOW IS SCAM THING and I guest WHAT HAPPENED to YOU is your WIFE given CARMA. I dont say that I didnt agreed you because you have a right to send your complains with those SCAMERS but I guest if you SMART ASS, enough, YOU better FUCK your MONITOR rather than fucking the MOUSE.hope you guys get my points...

george davidson, 36, htwn los angeles california.
 20th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

george davidson, 36, htwn los angeles california.
 11th of Apr, 2008 by    -4 Votes
You think Fling.com actually wants scammers??? What incentive do they have to let someone scam you?... get sued? ... lose you as a customer?
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Concerned Citizen, go for english lessons, you need it badly

Fling.com, no doubt about it. If you have money to waste, then go ahead and join up
 4th of Jun, 2008 by    +3 Votes
Fling.com uses fake profiles to get men to sign up to models they hire that you will never ever meet at all . There a cheating online company that hires woman to talk all day on fling but you will never get to see talk or meet any of the woman that look nice on there site . Also they banned people for no reason at all just because they feel threaten by othe websites taking there traffic . I would not tell anyone about going to fling for any kind of relationship or just to chat on there site . They are fake people
 30th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Best to put an Interent blocker on your computer and stop driving yourself crazy...Better to pursue your life passions and dreams and get out in the real world...Life is short.
 11th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
yes i agree they also took money from account after i cancelled
 24th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
What incentive do they have? Youre Retarded must have been referring to him or herself. The incentive is easy and clear -- money! And if you really believe that websites like this can't exist without some sort of penalty you need to do a search of all the work-at-home scams they not only have floundered on the website but have been around for YEARS, even posted on college campuses, and there has been no action taken against them. Even more pick up a jobs paper on a corner street and you will find the same scams in there. Someone is paying to advertise the scam but nobody is prosecuting. Therefore, companies like this get away with easy fraud. As far as fling, everything said here has been true. Most pictures are duplicated like crazy and if you converse with anyone on the site they will try to lead you to another cam paysite. Moreso, if you are on craigslist looking for fun, you will often find links to websites which transfer you to fling. They pay people off to get you on fling and then pay others to keep you on as much as possible. I actually even had one "girl" tell me that's what she's getting paid for so to not waste her time if I wasn't interested in a fling.com account. Don't be so gullible and think a business is legit just because they are well-known.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Obviously, Fling is a crooked company, that has fake photos, and profiles. I haven't heard yet of anyone that has actually hooked up with anyone on the site. Why not? Because the only thing that meets on fling is your money to their coffers!
 12th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
You have no idea...I became great friends with a woman on fling and after a few weeks of talking on the phone, sending ims, emails, and seeing the person on camera as verification if they were real, so after this we decided why not take the next step and meet in person. After all, she and I wanted to get to know each other better. So I get to the destination and am supposed to meet this woman who I already felt comfortable talking with, and low and behold, I was greeted by a rather fat gay man who was obsessed with my picture...I WAS PISSED!!!No offense to the gay community, but lying to a person about gender, orientation, and pictures to get their jollies is WRONG. I left in dismay and dissappointment. I had mixed reviews about this site. On cancelling my account, the only positive thing I have to say about this site is that I did end up meeting a great woman, (one of the few rarities on the site) and am still dating her to this day about a year. She and I are so glad we cancelled our accounts. Would I reccomend fling.com???? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Its very rare to find a real woman on there as half of them are men, con-artists, and people who get a thrill teasing/playing games. To the few real people on the site, I urge you to stop wasting your money.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I too did the 7 day trail, put up a few pics and got many responses. Every single time I chated with a women they wanted to video chat... telling me to join this free video chat room, that it cost not a single penny or that its a site to make sure I was of age. I visited these site and the term and conditions, turns out it free for that day then charge your credit card for the month. WHAT A SCAM!!!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
i too agree Fling. com is nothing more than a scam site i had nothing but trouble from day 1 i confess to being weak and joined when it became apparent that the profiles were fake i tried to cancel my subscription and surprise surprise they kept taking money off me without my permission this makes them thief's also had to cancel credit card in the end and i am still receiving between 5 and 10 spam mails a day which i never had a problem with before i joined these cowboys.Surely someone out there should be policing things like this at the very least the advertises that use fling should be sued as this site definitely needs closing down.I understand how frustrated members may feel and some jump to the defence of fling but at the end of the day they are scam artists and acquire money through deception and should be held accountable for that.
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I use to do customer service for www.fling.com and just so you know it is a SCAM!! The girls are called "fling angels" which are hired to entertain the customers on the website. They several hidden fees (featured profile and cross sales). All of the charges are reocurring. The call center itself is also a big scam! I've already contacted an attorney because the company is very un-ethical and also illegal. There's a security guard that just sits as his desk foir 12 HOURS WITH OUT A BREAK. No lunch or 15 minute breaks? I know this is illegal. The customer service agents are only able to use the restroom if the supervisor approves it!!! If it's busy (or if they want to fuck with you), they will tell you to hold your urine!! There's not a handicap restroom. If you call out sick and provide documentation, they call your doctor to verify your presence!!! I believe that's violating the HIPAA privacy act. They run on discrimination!!! They tell the customer that there's a no-refund-policy!! Which contradicts what is stated on the website. The list goes on with the bullshit unethical company!!! Oh, the customer service department is ANSWERPRO. I will like people to be aware that this place is just crazy. I'm so glad to be out of the hell hole. Good luck!
 21st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well, I signed up for the membership without checking things out on here first. I talked to a few people on there, and every single one of them turned out to be a bot. Despite their no refund policy, I called their customer care center. They said that they could not refund my money because of their policy. I reiterated the problem, and threatened to take legal action if the situation was not resolved, and they refunded my account.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Everyone should know that a site like this is just way to good to be true.Even if it was true you would probally be arrested for some bs you might even get to meet chris hanson or whatever his name is.I know it's hard to think with the right head at times but just really think before you act.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree