logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Flexseal

Posted: 2011-12-12 by    sealant master

Shipping

FlexSeal
I am joining the chorus about reviews on the Flexseal website. Without consulting my common sense, I order “2″ cans but order shows two “orders” of 2 cans each. Nowhere on the website can you make a correction. Talked with some flunky after holding over two hours, she didn’t know s***, didn’t know anybody, didn’t know any phone numbers and couldn’t seem to remember her name. RUN, don’t walk, from this crooked crew. Only alternative I found, ship the S*** back to them and hope for your refund. ha I’ll seal with mud before using anything from this outfit. Get the word around about them.

FLEX SEAL – Buyer Beware! I ordered Flex Seal through their 800 number and found it completely automated. I ordered one can and was supposed to get the second can free. When the box arrived they sent 6 cans and charged me $119.67. When I called and complained they said to return the un-used 4 cans which I did at a postal cost of $13.83. I then was told they would only credit me about $20.00. I ended up spending $90.00 for 2 cans plus another $13.83 for postal charges to return the 4 cans.

The product is very good; I have used it on the roof of my RV and it does what is claims to do. The company, however, is deceptive as can be. Looking back, I should have put a hold on the credit card charge, instead I went and foolishly paid the charge. I understand they have a similar scam when you purchase the product through their website. Let the buyer beware. The product is very good, but the company is very bad.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Federal Government Job Fraud