Fitness 19

credit card billing

Fitness 19
Arroyo Grande, California
Phone: 805 489 1908
They won't stop billing my credit card, even though I CANCELLED it and have quit the club months ago. They billed me again last month even after I got it in writing that they would STOP.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I joined May 2011 and signed myself and my husband up with the new facility. After talking with my husband, and after only a couple of days, I asked the assistant manager to cancel my husbands membership. He only wanted me to join. The man was very kind and said he will take care of it, no problem. When they opened in the middle of June and after we noticed the monthly payment did not change, we asked the assistant manager again to cancel my husbands membership. He said couldn't find my file and would get back to me later. He never did. I returned the several days later. The assistant referred me to the manager. After talking, I decided for her to apply 4 more personal training on my account with the credit they owed me at the time and I will pay to difference when it was balanced out. I stopped going in September after vacation and never went back because they still charging us for both me and my husband as of this month, December. After fighting for our credit, I feel now that I will end up cancelling too. Get with it!

Contact Us