logo

first step rentals
1002 e 17th ste K santa ana ca 92701
Santa Ana, United States
Phone: 714 560 0557
They. Harge you $200 for a service and give you lists to look at rental places And after driving around call to setup appointments to see the property and get hung up on or transfered to someone that don't speak english. They never give you an answer on properties and give you a run around. They advertise low prices on craigslist for houses and never get you any appointments to see places.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More First Step Rentals complaints
First Step Rentals - Fraud

Comments

24th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes

First Step Rentals - First Step Rentals is a scam!
First Step Rentals

I'm beginning to suspect First Step Rentals is a scam! We have received inquiries to our rentals and none of them leave their contact info or call and make a reservation with payment. Also, when you type in the city of your vacation rental to find it on their website, it gives you ALL the other listings!
 15th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
yes they just burnt me
 1st of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Thats what theyre doing to me!!! I signed up with them in april and i was only sent to one appointment but the apartment was already rented!!! I was so pissed off i demanded my money back!!! I have been given the run around and they still have not given me my money back! These people need to be stopped!!!
 19th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Per various news sources, the Santa Ana police raided First Step Rentals on Wednesday, July 18th, 2014, shutting them down and seizing all files and computers.

Top 5 Scams to Avoid in 2012