Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

scam of lottery

Bank
South Africa
I have received a email telling that i have won a lottery. I was told to submit my detail. I did the same. Bank send me a form.
I have filled that form and then they demanded me extra money.
I think that was a fraud case . I only want to say this type of case should be check as they are really harmful for society.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTH AFRICA, IS A FRAUD BANK, I CAN NEVER BANK WITH YOU PEOPLE, I WON A LOTTO, AND YOU LIED TO ME BY TELLING ME THAT IT WAS A FRAUD.
 26th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Pls checked the is real or fraud case .
Thanks.

Attn: Khawar Mahmood Choudhry

The National Lottery Board has forwarded the Authorization Letter of Credit/your personal details to FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA to enable them commence with the transfer procedures accordingly. The letter authorized the Bank to process the transfer within the financial regulation of the country in order to meet the transfer demand of international monetary policy.

Furthermore, the transfer request was made in credit order and not cash. Please contact the Bank by Fax/Email to the Bank immediately you receive this mail and call Dr John Clark for attention, please addressed to:

The Director of Foreign Remittance Operations
First National Bank Of South Africa ( FNB )
Tel +27 78 333 7648
Fax +27 86 527 5268
Fax +27 86 549 3638
Contact Officer: Dr John Clark

Bank Emails
fnboffice@fnbmailza.host56.com
forex_account@alumnidirector.com
foreignpaymentcentre@gmail.com

The Bank has assured to contact you immediately they have received the
Letter of Release Order.

Your private phone and fax numbers,

Congratulation once more.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Steven Themba
 9th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
heloo
i wanna complain too os FIRST NATIONAL BANK AND ITS CORRESPONDENT BANK TRUST CREDIT BANK LONDON.
THIS BANK ARE FRAUD AS I AM THE WINNER IN THE MOBILE DRAW THEY SHOULD SEND ME THE AWARD FUND BUT THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY MONEY TO THEM TO GAIN MY AWARD FUND,
IN LOTTO OR DRAW ANY PERSON WINS THE AWARD ITS THE DUTY OF THE PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM THE AWARD FUND NOT TO TAKE MONEY FROM THEM.
BUT THIS BANK IS FRAUD THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY MONEY,
THIS BANK TOLD ME TO PAY THE AMOUNT TO FNB BANK AND TO SOUTH AFRICA REVENU SERVICE TWICE TO MR. PETER FRANK AND JEFF MCDONALDNAMED PERSON AND ANOTHER ONE BARR PAUL MORGAN, THIS PEOPLE WILL DEMAND FOR MONEY SO TO GIVE YOU THE AWARD FUND, BUT THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO TRUST CREDIT BANK LONDON SAYING ITS OUR CORROSPONDENT BANK.
NOW I HAVE PAID THE M 2500 DOLLERS AMOUNT FOR AWARD FUND BUT THEN ALSO THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE MONEY TO PAY TO TRUST CREDIT BANK SAYING THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE AWARD FUND,
BUT THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS PEOPLE
THEY TOLD ME I HAVE WON 500000 USDOLLER LOTTO IN FIFA BUT AFTER TAKING ALL THE MONEY THEY STILL DEMANDING
tejesh
 6th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
SOME WEEK AGO I REVEIVED AN EMAIL FROM FNB THEY SEND ME FORM OF LOTTORY WORLD CUP PROMOTION . THEY SAID I WON A BIG AMOUTN THEY ASKED TO SEND 350$ FOR ACTICATION FOR THE ACCOUTN PLEAS SEND ME ON MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS IT FRAUD OR FALSE IF IT TRUE THEN CLEAR ME THEN I DO SOMETHING
 28th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
HI, DEAR COMPANY.
5 DAYS AGO I REVEIVED AN EMAIL FROM FNB OF SOUTH AFRICA THAT I WON 1.000.000 EURO IN T-MOBAIL LOTTORY . THEY ASKED ME TO SEND 480 EURO FOR LEEHOM ATTORNEYS FOR PAYMENT WINNING VALUE. PLEAS HELP ME ABOUT TO BE TRUE OR FALSE IT.
PLEASE HELP ME .
THANKS & BEST REGARDS.
AHMAD SOLTANINEJAD.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
HI PEOPLE ARROUND THE WORLD:
IF YOU RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT YOU WON ANY KIND OF LOTTERY ITS A FRAUD TO DEMAND YOU MONEY. THE LOTERIES ARROUND THE WORD DONT OPERATE LIKE THAT SENDING EMAIL TO THE WINNERS. BELIEVE ME THEY WONT TELL YOU IF YOU WON A TICKET AND THEY DONT SEND EMAIL TO NOBODY! I SPENT US$500 DOLLARS TO THIS PEOPLE AND THEY STILL DEMANDING MORE MONEY. IN CONCLUSION ITS A BIG FRAUD! DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS FRAUD! BE AWARE! DONT BE STUPID PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION! ITS A BIG MAFIA!
 23rd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
IS THIS TRUE or FALSE??????? From: Dr. James Adams
From The Office of Foreign Exchange Department
Headquarters
FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
Corporate Headquarters: 6th floor, FNB House,
E-mail: info@f-nb.co.za
E-mail: remittance@f-nb.co.za
Attn: Mesfin Abate,
Country: Ethiopia.
I am delighted to inform you that we the First
National Bank of South
Africa has received your winning details from your
Processing Manager of
Microsoft Award Promotion South Africa Branch
(Mr. Paul Morgan) to
transfer the total winning sum of GBP
£1, 950, 000.00 Great British Pounds
Sterling into any nominated bank account of your
choice.
So I attached here the bank application form
which you are required to
fill and return it back to us for the facilitation of
the transfer. Please
do not hesitate to call me if you experience any
difficulty in filling the
form or if you need our assistance because it is
our duty to assist and
help you receive the prize without any prejudice.
Please this is very urgent because we have a
limited time to transfer the
above mentioned fund into any nominated bank
account of your choice and
you are therefore required to fill the bank form
and return it without any
delay.
We guarantee and assure you that once we
receive your bank information as
stated in the attached bank form, we will not
delay in facilitating the
transfer.
So, on behalf of the First National Bank South
Africa I say
congratulations once more and please keep your
winning information
confidential until we finally remit the prize into
your bank account for
we cannot be responsible for any kind of double
claim or hijacking of this
fund by unknown person.
Regards
 18th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
i received an email that i had won $840, 000 in the Canada sizzler lottery but they are asking me for $459 to pay for the court affidavit fee
but i sent an email to the person who sent me an email and she said it can be deducted from the prize but the leehom are insisting that i first pay that money so as to get that prize and i had given them all the details
So, is this true
 30th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
These are really thieves! the following are the news they told me: they told i won a lottery and asked me to pay 150.00 U$ but i did not.
From The Office of Foreign Exchange Department Headquarters
FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
Corporate Headquarters: 6th floor, FNB House,
E-mail: foreignremittance.fnb@accountant.com
E-mail: fnb.remittancedepart.online@live.co.za

ATTN: HABIYAMBERE DANIEL,

Country: Rwanda

We write to acknowledge you that we received your bank details therein, as stated by the British Microsoft Award Committee 2015 that prize fund of every beneficiary of programmer has been placed under Insurance Bond, that is to say that no one has the authority to break the rules and regulation that has been place even the bank can not go against the rule.

Secondly, note that this is a due process required from all the beneficiary of this promotion, be informed that you will have to pay (US$150) for the bank endorsement fee before we can transfer your winning fund of GBP£1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling) into your nominated bank account in (Rwanda).

The bank transfer endorsement fee is mandatory and non-negotiable. And note that this payment has to be made in order for the paying bank to remit your fund into your designated bank account which you have provided to this bank.

This is the only fee required so that the bank can transfer your winning fund into your nominated bank account in your country (Rwanda) with the account which you have provided to us.

Once again your winning fund has been insured and no one has the right to deduct or temper with your fund until it gets to your nominated bank account in (Rwanda).

Also view the attached file that was sent to you and also contact your claim agent (Mr. Sam Owen) to send across to you the details to make the payment because the payment will be made through his office and once we confirm your payment from him, we will transfer the fund immediately without delay into your bank account.
Thanks for your attention to this mail and understanding.

Regards,

Director International Remittance Department

They can be caught once prosecuted: One told me to send him that money on the following address:
RECEIVER NAME: UGOCHUKWU SYLVANUS ENYIDULU
RECEIVER ADDRESS: 20A LAKE-VIEW ST.SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR
TEST ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT TO SEND: $150.00
I think he is a real person.

Contact Us