logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (1 mins ago)
Gambler Tobacco
Tube cut tobacco
3. (2 mins ago)
PCH Games
can't redeem tokens
4. (7 mins ago)
ADP Total Pay Card
False information/Inability it access funds
5. (11 mins ago)
trynulexa.com
They continued to take money from me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Vivek

scam of lottery

Bank
South Africa
I have received a email telling that i have won a lottery. I was told to submit my detail. I did the same. Bank send me a form.
I have filled that form and then they demanded me extra money.
I think that was a fraud case . I only want to say this type of case should be check as they are really harmful for society.
Comments South Africa Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009 by   Mark Hall 0 Votes
FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTH AFRICA, IS A FRAUD BANK, I CAN NEVER BANK WITH YOU PEOPLE, I WON A LOTTO, AND YOU LIED TO ME BY TELLING ME THAT IT WAS A FRAUD.
 26th of Sep, 2009 by   Khawar Mahmood 0 Votes

Pls checked the is real or fraud case .
Thanks.

Attn: Khawar Mahmood Choudhry

The National Lottery Board has forwarded the Authorization Letter of Credit/your personal details to FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA to enable them commence with the transfer procedures accordingly. The letter authorized the Bank to process the transfer within the financial regulation of the country in order to meet the transfer demand of international monetary policy.

Furthermore, the transfer request was made in credit order and not cash. Please contact the Bank by Fax/Email to the Bank immediately you receive this mail and call Dr John Clark for attention, please addressed to:

The Director of Foreign Remittance Operations
First National Bank Of South Africa ( FNB )
Tel +27 78 333 7648
Fax +27 86 527 5268
Fax +27 86 549 3638
Contact Officer: Dr John Clark

Bank Emails
fnboffice@fnbmailza.host56.com
forex_account@alumnidirector.com
foreignpaymentcentre@gmail.com

The Bank has assured to contact you immediately they have received the
Letter of Release Order.

Your private phone and fax numbers,

Congratulation once more.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Steven Themba
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   rekesh jain80001 0 Votes
heloo
i wanna complain too os FIRST NATIONAL BANK AND ITS CORRESPONDENT BANK TRUST CREDIT BANK LONDON.
THIS BANK ARE FRAUD AS I AM THE WINNER IN THE MOBILE DRAW THEY SHOULD SEND ME THE AWARD FUND BUT THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY MONEY TO THEM TO GAIN MY AWARD FUND,
IN LOTTO OR DRAW ANY PERSON WINS THE AWARD ITS THE DUTY OF THE PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM THE AWARD FUND NOT TO TAKE MONEY FROM THEM.
BUT THIS BANK IS FRAUD THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY MONEY,
THIS BANK TOLD ME TO PAY THE AMOUNT TO FNB BANK AND TO SOUTH AFRICA REVENU SERVICE TWICE TO MR. PETER FRANK AND JEFF MCDONALDNAMED PERSON AND ANOTHER ONE BARR PAUL MORGAN, THIS PEOPLE WILL DEMAND FOR MONEY SO TO GIVE YOU THE AWARD FUND, BUT THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO TRUST CREDIT BANK LONDON SAYING ITS OUR CORROSPONDENT BANK.
NOW I HAVE PAID THE M 2500 DOLLERS AMOUNT FOR AWARD FUND BUT THEN ALSO THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE MONEY TO PAY TO TRUST CREDIT BANK SAYING THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE AWARD FUND,
BUT THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS PEOPLE
THEY TOLD ME I HAVE WON 500000 USDOLLER LOTTO IN FIFA BUT AFTER TAKING ALL THE MONEY THEY STILL DEMANDING
tejesh
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   abdulhannan 0 Votes
SOME WEEK AGO I REVEIVED AN EMAIL FROM FNB THEY SEND ME FORM OF LOTTORY WORLD CUP PROMOTION . THEY SAID I WON A BIG AMOUTN THEY ASKED TO SEND 350$ FOR ACTICATION FOR THE ACCOUTN PLEAS SEND ME ON MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS IT FRAUD OR FALSE IF IT TRUE THEN CLEAR ME THEN I DO SOMETHING
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   AHMADSOL 0 Votes
HI, DEAR COMPANY.
5 DAYS AGO I REVEIVED AN EMAIL FROM FNB OF SOUTH AFRICA THAT I WON 1.000.000 EURO IN T-MOBAIL LOTTORY . THEY ASKED ME TO SEND 480 EURO FOR LEEHOM ATTORNEYS FOR PAYMENT WINNING VALUE. PLEAS HELP ME ABOUT TO BE TRUE OR FALSE IT.
PLEASE HELP ME .
THANKS & BEST REGARDS.
AHMAD SOLTANINEJAD.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   DOMINICANO24 0 Votes
HI PEOPLE ARROUND THE WORLD:
IF YOU RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT YOU WON ANY KIND OF LOTTERY ITS A FRAUD TO DEMAND YOU MONEY. THE LOTERIES ARROUND THE WORD DONT OPERATE LIKE THAT SENDING EMAIL TO THE WINNERS. BELIEVE ME THEY WONT TELL YOU IF YOU WON A TICKET AND THEY DONT SEND EMAIL TO NOBODY! I SPENT US$500 DOLLARS TO THIS PEOPLE AND THEY STILL DEMANDING MORE MONEY. IN CONCLUSION ITS A BIG FRAUD! DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS FRAUD! BE AWARE! DONT BE STUPID PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION! ITS A BIG MAFIA!

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund