logo

Delivery & tracking of consignment

First Flight Courier
India
www.firstflight.net
We booked one consignment (W12154578) on Friday & expecting the packet by Monday early morning at GOA, but I found that there tracking system is not working at all and I am not getting proper response from them.
Comments India Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

Want to know the status of the consignment

Consignment no AWB A77875541 dt 12 Th August 2008 leaving Singapore
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   vivek tayal 0 Votes
hi!
i wana know the status of the consignment-
consignment no.- AWB 00CC4626962 ON 07/08/2008.
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   GOPALAKRISHNA 0 Votes
What is the status of consignment No. D31186402
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   arvind kumar mishra 0 Votes
The first flight courier is absloute bull shit. No response, no understanding, no sense and no accountability.

My consignment ZA3118676 dated 17/10/08 from HYD to Pune still not reached till 10/11/08.

Total and absolute bullllllbullllllllllllllllllllbulllllllllllshitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   rbaskaran 0 Votes
courier not received(consignor no:c32168476) (c32168478)
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   sudhanshu Dawar 0 Votes
dear sir,
why has not my cosignment no j33502346 not delivered

Thanks
raman
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   RAVI KUMAR 0 Votes
where is my consignment ?

i want to get this

quickly

thanking you
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   sudhanshu Dawar 0 Votes
DEAR sIR,
iAM FEED UP COMPLAINING TO YOU MY DOCUMENT HAD VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT WHICH HAD TO BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY THE CONSIGNMENT WAS BOOKED ON 17/11/2008 FROM ALLAHABAD TO NODIA WITH THE ASSURANCE IT WILL BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY TO MY SUPRISE THE BOOKING DATE IS SHOWN18/11/2008AND THE COSIGNMENT STILL HAVE NOT REACH THERE I HAVE MADE SERVERAL CALLL STILL I AM SUPRISED BY THE KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU PEOPLE HAVE WHY ARE WE PAYING SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICES YOUR SERVICE IS AS BAD AS OTHER COURIER
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   Lourdes 0 Votes
wanna know status of our consigment.
AWB # FJ0034607 11-16-08.

THE CONSIGNMENT STILL HAVE NOT DELIVER HERE IN LOS ANGELES AND I TRACKED THE AWB # FJ0034607 SAID ARRIVED ON NOV. 19, 2008 BUT
UP TO NOW WE DIDN'T RECEIVE THE PACKAGE.

PLEASE ADVISE.
 29th of Jan, 2009 by   DILIP SINH MAHIDA 0 Votes
I AM MR.DILIP SINH B. MAHIDA I NOT RECEIVED MY COURRIER WHICH SEND BY ICICI BANK IN 2006. CURRIER NO AWB NO. A 25500179
MT ADRESS BELOW
DILIP SINH BAHADUR SINH MAHIDA
VILLEGE-VITTHALGAM, POST UMMARGAM
TA-VALIA DIST. BHARUCH GUJRAT STATE INDIA
EMAIL ID.dilipmahida64@yahoo.co.in
MOBILE NO 00971504779828
 14th of May, 2009 by   Atul Joshi 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
This is regarding consignment number ZB0647625 which as per your tracking records shows it has been delevered through Rudrapur franchise.The address of the consignment is given of Bhimtal, Nainital, How it can be delevered by Rudrapur franchise.If that is the case I have not yet recieved the above consignment.The most important is, this consignment had my Pan Card which with great difficulty it was sent through your courier.Could you please trace it out and do let me know which franchise delevered this consignment.Please send me the address and telephone number so that I could speak to him personally.
Thanks
ATUL JOSHI
Ph: 9760009385
email: cmbishtt@yahoo.com
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   Michelle11 0 Votes
An important envelop was torn to see what paper is there inside. when they were asked why they have to open they said they need to see what paper is there inside? OK but they did see a paper NOTHING other than paper inside the envelop. It was a HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL paper and being so insensible, Mr. Suryakant from First Flight Courier, E-26 Rizwi Park, Milan Subway Road, Opp Deeraj Heritage Near Sane Guruji High School, Santacruz (W) tore the 2 envelops inside one another and READ the paper.
Later I called Mr. Santosh – 9867799578 (Area Head For First Flight Courier) He said it was the Rule to see what was inside to check if any Jewelry, cheque, Cash was sent in it. But Im thinking if it was Cash inside then would they put in their pockets??? Mr. Santosh was to call me in 10 minutes. But he didn’t reply back. When I called him, he didn’t receive the call. On what guarantee can we send confidential papers through First Flight Couriers. They charge a high amount that’s ok but I need a security to send anything through them. People PLEASE stop using their services. Are the First Flight Authorities really interested in providing quality service or just appointing Area Managers like Mr. Santosh GOOD FOR NOTHING!
 1st of Nov, 2009 by   bharath circuits pvt ltd 0 Votes
where is my consignment pls send me details no: A83281246
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   NITIN NARANG 0 Votes
TELL THE STATUS OF THE CONSIGMENT NO. J82152671
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   Subramanian Krishnamoorthy 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

There is a important document was sent from Mumbai under AWB # ZB6968911 on 02 jan 2010, but still this has not been deliver yet. this is very important document and this has been hold at Theni branch (TamilNadu) due to in sufficient address. Pl deliver my document to the below address urgently.

Mr.G.Krishnamoorthy,
151, 4th Street,
Melmangalam.
Periyakulam (Taluk)
Theni (Dt)
Phone: 04546 - 230972.

Thanks for your understading.

regards,
Krishnamoorthy Subramanian
mob: 9976933773.
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   Unilink Pharma 0 Votes
want to know the status of the consignment
Consignment No : C41121829 dt: 06.02.10
Chennai to Hydrabed
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   ajit123 0 Votes
respected sir
i am ajit singh .my address is V.P.O. Dhani Puriya Teh Hansi Disst. Hisar Haryana Pin code :-125033. i not received my pan card upto date 27/03/2010/ .my pan card application number is Zb7461423.and my pan number is COlPS8364g. plz infom me about tihs .

with regards
ajit singh
mo. no. 9646716116, 9671508198
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   Saikat Sarkar 0 Votes
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   Saikat Sarkar 0 Votes
This for your notice that I had booked two items vides doc no.LF0019008 & LD1061714 from Homeshpoe18.The consignment were sent via your couriers and was to be delivered on 25th & 27th May 10 respectively. But despite of several telephonic enquires the consignments were not delivered to me till now. Again, I informed them (Mr.Dipankar & Ashok in telephone no-0361-2464942 on 31st May 10) that I am personally collecting the same from their Office, but despite of these they were absent in the office when I reached (7.30 P.M).The conduct of your company people was very unprofessional and non cooperative .I have great displeasure to inform all these facts to you. I request you to do needful at your correct this type pf unprofessional conduct.

Gift Cards Become Better Gifts