logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (46 mins ago)
www.convertvcetopdf.com
They didn’t provide orders and could take more money from me
5. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Anastasiadate.com
scam; overbilling

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

first choice bank nj, Irvine, California Complaints & Reviews - another mortgage scam.

first choice bank nj Contacts & Informations

first choice bank nj

Posted:    texas dave

another mortgage scam.

first choice bank nj
Irvine, California
Phone: 949-584-5464,609-989-9000
firstchoice-bank.com
I recived a call on a holiday from a lady stateing she was from first chice bank. Banks don't work on holidays. She offered me my original loan terms from another company I was working with. She then stated she had all my loan docs and she dislosed to me some of my personal info.

She wanted money up front. She never called me back after that. I called the bank and they did not know who she was.

I am fileing a complaint with the fdic on Monday.

If you get a call from first choice bank nj. Do not give them any money upfront. A real bank does not need your money upfront for anything.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Sep, 2009 by   kevin l 0 Votes
I also got a call from first choce bank. A kid named sam called and said he was a loan specialist. He kept putting me on hold while someone was telling him what to say to me. They also asked for money up front. He also sent me an email with somelses name on it. We need to call the ftc and and the fdic.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   kevin l 0 Votes
I also got a call on memorial day from frist choice bank. The lady told me they bought all my personal information. She said she already had my credit report apprisal and loan docs. I am starting a class action law suit against first chice bank nj. Email me at m.smith@johnsonlawgroup.com
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   StayAwayfromFirstChoiceBank 0 Votes
Although i didnt get any calls from them, but First choice bank is the worst bank to deal with. Stay away from costco refi program that deals with this bank. Save your self a headache you about to get!

Understanding LIBOR