logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kate Spade
Worst customer service I have ever experienced
2. (5 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (25 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

First Amerigo Funding, Inc, Longwood, Florida Complaints & Reviews - No Service Provided

First Amerigo Funding, Inc Contacts & Informations

First Amerigo Funding, Inc

Posted:    Edward Loop

No Service Provided

First Amerigo Funding, Inc
245 S. Ronald Reagan Blvd.
Longwood, Florida
firstamerigo.com
First Amerigo was supposed to provide 3rd party (lenders) with my loan application for loan offers for me and they provided no results, I have a very good credit score. First Amerigo made no effort on my behalf to help me secure a loan as they advertise. They take your $299 up front and give you no service in return!
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2009 by   BonBon 0 Votes
I was looking at their company to help fund my business loan needs-
they told me that the money is 100% refundable if they cannot match
you with a lender- did you get your money back?
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   fredpippen 0 Votes
I have been talking with them for two weeks. I have not parted with my money though because I cannot find ANY information on them. The only things you find are articles. They are great promoters but I need testimonials etc.. before I will move forward.
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   BonBon 0 Votes
Thats exactly what I was looking for - some information about loans that people have actually received from them-
its good to hear that your experiencing the same thing I am- no information about them at all-
they talked a whole bunch about getting international loans, not loans in the US-
they said wells fargo was charging over 12% interest with excellent creditand my best bet would be
to get funding over seas-
and I just kept hearing...if it sounds to good to be true...then most likely it is!!
I just looked them up with the Better Business Bureau and
they rated them an 'F '
they have had complaints filed about the company:

I think thats enough evidence for me-
good luck
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   fredpippen 0 Votes
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   fightinback 0 Votes
Stay away from first amerigo, they lie take your money and are SCAMMERS I am contacting the Attorney General Fraud dept in Fla and reporting them they took my money stay clear and let everyone know
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   Maggie Raye 0 Votes
They are thieves.I am going thru the same thing. I have very good credit. Akon was suppose to be working on my loan but, all he wanted to do was refinance my mortgage. Then I get an email (for me to sign) stating that I would be responsible for paying 9.9% of the money that I am loaned. Of coarse Akon wouldn't call me back so I looked them up on BBB website and found the presidents name and number. I called him and 1st he said he would lower it to 3.9%. I was told the $299 was the fee and there were on hidden fees. Finally he said there would be no fees. Akon would never call or return my calls. It was very frustrating. I emailed the president Anthony Griswold and asked for my money back. He asked me to please give them 60 days. It has now been 90 days. I never heard from them again after that email. I emailed the BBB and found out today that First Amerigo did not respond. I called and the recording said that they were not taking anymore loan apps. Therefore I feel like they are going out of business. I have left Akon a message and emailed Anthony. Seriously doubt I will hear from either of them. I hope to hear from them. If I had $299 to throw away I wouldn't have needed their services to begin with.
 18th of May, 2013 by   kelly allen 0 Votes
they are a bad ppl and company. I talk with a guy name david cooper and everthing I see on here is mostly what they did to me. I even ask if they were scamming and he said no no no you will get they money we aren't takeing it. I later called said I wont my money back and he knew he was caught and hung up on me. so I kept calling and that's when said some nasty things about my lady parts and I said stuff back on my part. he said I wasn't going to get my money back. so I called every day now and didn't give my name and just said I want my money and he said you have to pay 150 to un freeze the account and next day same thing you have to pay 198 to unfreeze. I knew some thing wasn't right but when ur in a hole u do it.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Tee and Mike 0 Votes
I had the same thing done to me but they said they couldn't refund my money because I had been deported . Funny thing is they called me here in Virginia 12 times but tried to tell me I had been deported? I was born and raised in Virginia and if anyone needs deporting, it's these sorry excuse of human beings that we keep bringing in from India and other countries. I pray that when he dies, he meets the devil head to head and eye to eye for what he and others have pulled on innocent people and also that if he took my money to buy food, that they choke to death on the first bite and if they bought alchohol they die of alchohol poisoning! They took food money away from my family !!! Sorry TRASH!

The Fake Till Scam