logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 56 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 21 mins ago)
Unauthorized charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Firestone, Redmond, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Champion HR = horrible tires

Firestone Contacts & Informations

Firestone

Posted:    hartmandesign

Champion HR = horrible tires

Redmond, Washington
Mileage on my Prius has NEVER been below 50 MPG in 45, 000-plus miles of driving. Has nosedived to 43 MGP since having Firestone Champion HR tires installed. The "HR" must stand for "huge reduction" -- these are the WORST tires I have ever owned.

Lousy wet-road traction to boot. Stay away from these dogs...
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010 by   ChuckHAE 0 Votes
Firestone Champion HR tire blew out on the freeway. Manager says I was driving with a flat. Their warranty is bubkis, and no customer service from the District, either. NEVER BUY FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS!
 19th of May, 2011 by   Andrew White 0 Votes
What tires you use instead Champion HR? What about mileage - whether it had enhanced? (sorry for my English)
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   spunkybart 0 Votes

Use someone else - Firestone

7.5 hours for a state inspection and oil change. 'Nuff said...
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by   noohes 0 Votes
It is horrible.
my 2000 accord always drove over 400 miles on highway with full tank, but I can't anymore.
also it's amazingly horrible on the snow.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   BOB HAWKINS I 0 Votes
FIRESTONE HOMER GLEN, IL PUT ME ON CHAMPION HR WITH FREE BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT OPTION. I HAD VIBRATING STEERING WHEEL AND NOISE WHICH THEY SAID WAS WARPED ROTORS SO I HAD THOSE REPLACED WITH THEIR OTHER CLAIM OF BAD STRUTS ON MY 50K MILE MAXIMA. WHEN I REPORTED STILL HAVING THE NOISE THEY SAID THE TIRES MUST BE DAMAGED FROM THE PARTS THEY HAD TO REPLACE AND OFFERED TO PRORATE AND GIVE ME NEW TIRES. I ASKED TWICE FOR THEM TO CALL ME WITH A PRICE FOR THIS AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. WHAT TERRIBLE SCAM ARTISTS THESE FOLKS ARE.
 13th of Dec, 2013 by   dnnythms 0 Votes
hartmandesign, your Prius came with Low Rolling Resistance tires (LRR) as oem. You purchased the Champion HR tires, which are a performance all season tire, which is not designed with MPG in mind. The fact that you cannot fathom why you've lost MPG reinforces the stereotype of the typical arrogant know nothing Prius driver.
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   craiga28 0 Votes
The Firestone Champion HR tires are the worst tires I have ever had. Both rear tires blew out on me, and the front passenger side got a huge bubble in it. This was all in a year and half's time. They told me the same "you tire was flat and it compromised the sidewall" story. However my tire was never flat or below 30psi. Very brittle, fragile, horrible tires.

2010 Year End Tax Tips