logo

AMI Energy Solutions
Fraud/Scam
4. (46 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
5. (53 mins ago)

Manager

firestone 49th strees pinellas park ,fl
Florida
pcsoweb.com
Hi im a customer at the florida pinellas county firestone on 49th street and i had a big concern about the manager working their because i saw this info in the newspaper i reported it to the district office and i dont think anything have been done because when i went back to get my car service he was still their. . Is this the type of person you all have representing your company? A manager thats suppose to be handling his self in better ways than that. . I dont really want to take my vehicles back their because im concern of where my money is goin? Or is it the company money going elsewhere. Who knows what he is doing is that good ethic's ? Well im hope every thing is taken care of now that im forwarding this message to the corprate office. . Thank your very much hope to here if something is going to be done about this behavior.

The data on this site provides arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the state attorney's office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest. To obtain the final disposition of any criminal charges, contact the clerk of the court's office.

Name: manues, gino
Dob: 3 / 2 / 1964
Docket #: 1388751
Arrest date: 1 / 17 / 2010 1:52:24 pm
Race: white
Sex: male

Name docket no. Booking date arresting agency
Manues, gino 1388751 1 / 17 / 2010 1:52:24 pm st. Petersburg police
Address city state zip code
745 29th ave n st petersburg fl 33704
Race sex dob place of birth arrest age
White male 3 / 2 / 1964 ge 45
Eyes hair complexion height weight
Bro gry far 604 240

Scars, marks & tattoos

Cell location / status spin booking type
Released - 1 / 17 / 2010 7:57 pm
Ror 2367555 misdemeanor

Aliases

Charges
Charge number: 1
Agency report number: sp10003685
Offense description: solicitation for prostitution
Statute: 796. 07 (2) (F) / m
Court case number: ctc1001244mmano
Bond assessed:
Bond amount due:
Obts: 5207086419

Charge number: 2
Agency report number: sp10003685
Offense description: lewd and lascivious behavior
Statute: 798. 02 / m
Court case number: ctc1001243mmano
Bond assessed:
Bond amount due:
Obts: 5207086419

2010 pinellas county sheriff's office

Comments United States Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Apr, 2009 by   Francis 0 Votes

Firestone - Awful company
Firestone

I took my 2000 Dodge Intrepid to Firestone on February 24, 2009 to get my oil changed. Firestone noted only the oil plug be replaced, which I did and there was a brake light out. Nothing else was noted. After leaving Firestone my car started shaking and the engine light came on. I returned the car to Firestone on February 25, 2009 the next day and was told I needed a major tune up. I then contacted my mechanic and he came out to my house and looked over the engine. What he informed me is there was a thrown rod in the motor and the motor will need rebuilt or replaced. He did tell me there was a firing engine that needed replaced but will not take care of the thrown rod. I did replace the spark plug and the firing engine. This did make the check engine light go off. What he believed was Firestone started the car with no oil in the motor. He also explained he has seen this happen many times before. I then contacted the store manager on the phone and explained. He informed me there is nothing he nor the store can do to help me. I then filed a claim with the small claims court. I appeared in court on April 2, 2009. I'm now awaiting for the judge to decide the outcome. What the judge explained to Firestone is if the engine was in that bad of shape, they (Firestone) would have let me know there was a major engine problem.
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   hartmandesign 0 Votes

Firestone - Champion HR = horrible tires
Redmond
Washington

Mileage on my Prius has NEVER been below 50 MPG in 45, 000-plus miles of driving. Has nosedived to 43 MGP since having Firestone Champion HR tires installed. The "HR" must stand for "huge reduction" -- these are the WORST tires I have ever owned.

Lousy wet-road traction to boot. Stay away from these dogs...
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   ChuckHAE 0 Votes
Firestone Champion HR tire blew out on the freeway. Manager says I was driving with a flat. Their warranty is bubkis, and no customer service from the District, either. NEVER BUY FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS!
 19th of Dec, 2010 by   resmini 0 Votes

Firestone - horrible service
firestone
3200 market sts
philly
Pennsylvania

numerous complaints about service . this year i had my car towed in because it would not start . a 91 volvo i wanted them to put in a fuel presssure regulator and change the spark plugs . they refused !!! because it had an oil leak . aren't they a repair center they never saw an oil leak before !! last year i brought it in for inspection they failed it because of emissions ... it is a 1991 volvo driven less than 4, 000 miles per year . there are numerous exemptions both because of age and mileage that exempts my car from emissions... THESE PEOPLE KNOW nothing and are rude and arrogant... extremely bad and ill informed, unknowledgeable service.
 19th of May, 2011 by   Andrew White 0 Votes
What tires you use instead Champion HR? What about mileage - whether it had enhanced? (sorry for my English)
 26th of Oct, 2011 by   spunkybart 0 Votes
7.5 hours for a state inspection and oil change. 'Nuff said...
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by   noohes 0 Votes
It is horrible.
my 2000 accord always drove over 400 miles on highway with full tank, but I can't anymore.
also it's amazingly horrible on the snow.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   BOB HAWKINS I 0 Votes
FIRESTONE HOMER GLEN, IL PUT ME ON CHAMPION HR WITH FREE BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT OPTION. I HAD VIBRATING STEERING WHEEL AND NOISE WHICH THEY SAID WAS WARPED ROTORS SO I HAD THOSE REPLACED WITH THEIR OTHER CLAIM OF BAD STRUTS ON MY 50K MILE MAXIMA. WHEN I REPORTED STILL HAVING THE NOISE THEY SAID THE TIRES MUST BE DAMAGED FROM THE PARTS THEY HAD TO REPLACE AND OFFERED TO PRORATE AND GIVE ME NEW TIRES. I ASKED TWICE FOR THEM TO CALL ME WITH A PRICE FOR THIS AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. WHAT TERRIBLE SCAM ARTISTS THESE FOLKS ARE.
 13th of Dec, 2013 by   dnnythms 0 Votes
hartmandesign, your Prius came with Low Rolling Resistance tires (LRR) as oem. You purchased the Champion HR tires, which are a performance all season tire, which is not designed with MPG in mind. The fact that you cannot fathom why you've lost MPG reinforces the stereotype of the typical arrogant know nothing Prius driver.
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   craiga28 0 Votes
The Firestone Champion HR tires are the worst tires I have ever had. Both rear tires blew out on me, and the front passenger side got a huge bubble in it. This was all in a year and half's time. They told me the same "you tire was flat and it compromised the sidewall" story. However my tire was never flat or below 30psi. Very brittle, fragile, horrible tires.
 28th of Jul, 2014 by   Keith Buchanan 0 Votes

Firestone - undelivered gift card
Taylorville

Bought a set of Firestone Destination LE tires partially because of their $75.00 gift card rebate. They have been fairly good tires even though I had to return one for a factory defect in the sidewall. The problem is it's been a couple of months and no gift card. To file a claim I need some numbers from the original claim form. Guess where that is. Firestone has it.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by   CaliLiving 0 Votes
Firestone Championship HR's are very noisy. If you prefer not to hear the road like you're driving a car with mud tires, stay away. The hum is almost unbearable. They're cheap, but you can find better alternatives at the same price range.

Top 5 Consumer Complaints