logo

saleholy.com
Scam
2. (11 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Cannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that
3. (15 mins ago)
Don't deliver Credit paid for

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FINANCIAL PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT (michael anthony), Westbury, New York Complaints & Reviews - 1,800.000.00 scam

FINANCIAL PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT (michael anthony) Contacts & Informations

FINANCIAL PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT (michael anthony)

Posted: 2011-10-16 by    scamfree924

1,800.000.00 scam

FINANCIAL PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
PO BOX9004
Westbury, New York
I HAVE RECIEVED 2 LETTERS INFORMING ME THAT I WON A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH IN THE SWEEPSTAKES...BOTH WERE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS..PLUS THE RETURN ADDRESS IS A PO BOX...SENDERS NAME IS MICHAEL ANTHONY..I KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND I AM REPORTING THIS BECAUSE I HOPE THAT IT WOULD HELP SOME ELSE...THEY ALSO ASK ME TO SEND 20.00 FOR PROCESSING FEE...THIS IS HOW STUPID SCAMMERS CAN BE...THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU ALMOST 2 MILLION DOLLARS BUT WANT YOU TO SEND THEM 20 DOLLARS PLZ DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM MONY IS TO HARD TO COME BY..AND THEIR IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO BE FOUND ON ANY OF THE PAPERS...
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2011 by   JRGG +1 Votes
In addition to above, there is a Consumer Information statement on the back of letter that says they are unaffiliated with any organization. Amazing, a company that takes the winning names and addresses of the winners of contests that you didn't enter and tells you that they will send you $1, 800, 000.00 if you send them $20 cash/check/Money Order. But no credit cards are accepted - why then there would be a record and proof of fraud,
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   haylie +2 Votes
i had one come today but the address was po box 9005 island park ny 11558-9005 for the amount of 1, 800.000.00 what a scam huh im not stupid and they are not going to make a living off of my money get a dam job assholes
 13th of Jan, 2012 by   CHENETA GIPSON +1 Votes
MY SISTER RECEIVED A LETTER TODAY AS WELL FROM FINANCIAL PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT. THEY WERE REQUESTING SHE SEND $20 AS WELL. IT ALSO, HAD THE P.O. BOX 9005, ISLAND PARK, NEW YORK 11558-9005 ADDRESS. THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IT HELPED TO CONFIRM THIS WAS A SCAM
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   tooexclusive +1 Votes
I received a letter today as well bearing the same P.O. address and requesting that I send them $20 for the amount of $1, 800.000.00. Wow this is crazy. Something needs to be done to this so call company and this person Michael Anthony...
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   dave9475 +1 Votes
BIG SCAMM horrible people doing this is wrong and must be stopped!! I also received a letter with the same P.O. Box 9005 Island Park, NY Looks so legit it could fool anyone. Thank you for posting this and you (other people) god bless you all. Hope and pray they prosecute this so called Michael Anthony or whomever it is doing this.
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   Niron 0 Votes
This is really bullshit, i never got this kinds of skim within my whole life, please just be what should be as a human being, be satisfied always what you have presently. Think ! Its kinds of fraud with whole people in the world. If you want to think about yourself, please take a time at least three days, God Bless You to great Rich...
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   fleurdeliz 0 Votes
Me too, rec'd letter from this Michael Anthony, telling I will be receiving $1, 800, 000.00 but have to sent $20.00. At first I was so excited, but I prayed and asked for guidance, then I went to google to search this Financial Payment announcement and found out this is scam.
Thank God, He guided me. I save my $20. All of us should be vigilant in this kind of fraud.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   PaloCedroRon 0 Votes
Got same letter from our good friend Michael Anthony. I retrned the letter they wanted me to sign with a big SCREW YOU in red where my signature was supposed to go. I then mailed the "love letter" in the return envelope they provided without a postage stamp or return address. Hopefully they will get it and have to pay the postage only to find my terms of endearment inside!! I hope they get a chuckle out of that.
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   dave9475 0 Votes
Got same letter stating I won PLEASE>>>>PLEASE>>> lets stop these idiots from scamming people.. Guaranteed of Cert. of Authenticity..$12, 000 If need to add me to complaints. Email me if you can if you have any evidence I will help.. dave9475@yahoo.com
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   oldron 0 Votes
wow so many winners here my wife got the letter also today, send 20.00 and get 1, 800.000.00 what a deal if i send in 40.00 would i get double that ?? what a scam, spam, ... well there goes my new car and boat and everything else easy come easy go ...
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   Dizmolean 0 Votes
I recieved the same letter today from the same Michael Anthony only the letter says it is from Plainview NY. Once I saw that they were asking for 20$ in order for the pay out I got suspicious. The only sweepstakes I enter are Publishers Clearing House. No where's on the letter did it say that it was from them. I sure would like to win this amount of money but no way can I afford to pay 20$. That money is hard to come by for me as we are an extremely low income house hold with no income except student loans. It is a shame that people will try to take advantage of poor people like us. Thank you for this website as it prevents a lot of people from getting scammed.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   Dizmolean 0 Votes
I would really like to know how the heck they got my name and adress. Kind of un nerving
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   fyrestarter48 0 Votes
Come on now if whom ever this is would spend as much time working, maybe they would not have to scam others to make money. Ridiculous!!!
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   M. McCloud 0 Votes
I too received the Same B.S. latter from Michael Anthony a win on 1.800.000.00 send 20.00 bucks...I know the Feds know about this Group..What i don't understand is why, they are allowing them to continue, Scam Millions of dollars every year from lower income people, that really need that money for there Family's..They need to be the winners here After All.. and have this Group win a concrete home with 3 meals a day for life...So Feds get off your Butts a Stop this NOW...How meany Complaints do you need????Before you Act???...Mr. McCloud of McCloud9
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   DianaD 0 Votes
I too, got the exact same mailing. Anyone notice the announcement says a lot of nothing!!, Sure this isn't coming from our own government. But really, why can't these butt-heads be tracked down & arrested??
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   DianaD 0 Votes
I too received the exact same letter in the mail today. Anyone notice is said a lot of nothing? Sounds like its from a government official! But really, why can't this scum bag(s) be tracked down & arrested. The government wastes more money on stupid stuff like finding out how far a frog can jump. Just an idea why don't they spend this money getting these scam artist and putting them behind bars?
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   mdcoop 0 Votes
Just read a ton of letters from a lot of people. I agree, where are the "YES MEN"? Too many frogs jumping? It's a shame we live in a country that can allow the working or lower class citizens be scammed by the biggest losers and I don't mean the people loosing weight. We all struggle to feed etc ... our families. There are many alphabet soup groups out there that should be able to nip this in the per viable too-sh. FBI being one of the bowls of soup.
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   Juanita A 0 Votes
I just received that letter and a lot of other letters stating the same or identical thing from the same person. even though it would be very nice to have that kind of money "Why should I/we have to send anything if I/we have won, " REALLY dose these jumping frogs think that we all are stupid to fall for that? And the people that's desperate who need it will be the ones to lose because they want to jump into the pound, not knowing how to swim. And as for the soup whats up with CIA, along with the FBI? as we all seem to feel our country is going to the pigs...Where are they when we the little people needs them??? can anyone tell me? Thank you all for your comments.
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   SCAMMERS WATCH OUT +1 Votes
I RCVD 3 LETTERS TODAY IF ANYONE GET THESE WATCH OUT:
1ST LETTER FROM MICHAEL ANOTHONY F.P.A FOR $1, 800, 000.00
2ND LETTER FROM ROBERT RICHARDS D.R.S $1, 400, 000.00
AND 3RD FROM FAA FOR $2, 342, 000.00
I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   A.E 0 Votes
can someone stop these people it is very bad that they playing these games. we are in very hard times and trying to put food in our tables for our families . hope they will get punish soon.

Selling Your Phone For An Upgrade