logo

FRAUD, LIARS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Financial Insider Network Complaints & Reviews - Financial Insider Network taking advantage of people

Financial Insider Network Contacts & Informations

Financial Insider Network

Posted: 2011-09-29 by    Lubray

Financial Insider Network taking advantage of people

Financial Insider Network
I refinanced with US Bank Home Mortgage in 4/2009. I believe they asked me if I wanted a free credit score report and I said yes and I was transferred to Insider Network. I spoke with a very pleasant service representative who explained that report free and that there was no obligation until 7/2009. If I didn't cancel before 7/1 I would be charged $12.95/month for their credit services. I mentioned that I could forget to call and cancel and was not comfortable with that. I eventually said okay and of course forgot to call before 7/1/09. With my busy lifestyle I overlooked the charges that came with my July 2009 mortgage bill. I called the company to have them remove the charges of $12.95 for the July, August and Septmeber bills but they refuse to. They sent me a CD of the conversation and specifically mentioned the possibility not remembering to call by July 1, 2009.

I feel this is a scam and wonder how many people have run into this situation.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Fireworks and Kids Safety