Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Financial Acquisition Agency, Miami, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Consumer and Mail Fraud

Financial Acquisition Agency Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-10-29 by

Consumer and Mail Fraud

Po Box 527800
Miami, Florida
I don't like to be played with, especially about money. I received an insulting letter today from Financial Acquisition Agency using PO Box 527800 Miami, Florida 33152-7800 saying I won over two million dollars and to send them twenty dollars to collect it. Most people should know that you can't win a contest that you did not enter, and furthermore you should not have to pay anything other to the IRS to collect your prize. First I was contacted by phone from some sleazy man probably on drugs or a big time criminal, now they try to bait me by mail.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Financial Acquisition Agency complaints
Financial Acquisition Agency - Avoid the scam for your own good

Comments

8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Financial Acquisition Agency - Don't fall for their bait
Financial Acquisition Agency

I received notification from Financial Acquisition Agency stating that I have won $2, 342, 000. I was lucky enough to check this company on the web before paying administration fee they’ve asked in order to get my money transfered. Don’t fall for their bait.
 31st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Financial Acquisition Agency - Stay away from these scammers
Financial Acquisition Agency

I received a letter in the mail stating that I won over 2 million dollars. If you read on the back of the letter it stated to send $20 for a fee. You should not have to send a fee if you won money. It is a scam.
 1st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Financial Acquisition Agency - Sure enough a scam big time
Financial Acquisition Agency

I received a letter stating I have been selected to receive money, only if I send $20.00. Knew it must be a scam, so I didn't sent anything. Went on line to see if I could find anything out about it. Sure enough a scam big time.
 8th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Financial Acquistion Agency - my money back
Financial Acquistion Agency

Claimed I won 2, 536, 092.23 dollars send this and we will send your money bonded federal carrier
 30th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
HI, I GOT THE SAME LETTER TODAY, 11/30/2012 ..i knew it was a scam as i did not enter any contest with this company.this is the third time they have sent me this type of scam mail in recent years... i am glad i am not the only one, that got the feeling that someone was trying to take me for an unwanted ride...
 5th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I received a letter from this same P.O.Box being the person I am I could easily get mad and want to put one million ft in somebodies rear but today is another day and I truly hope the mark you are looking for is about to be found through something you could not think would happen to you and you then think you re a victum but only a product of what GOD allows to people as ypurself.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Today is the day you will be exploited and hopefully someone will mail me twice the amount in cash and GOD will use your return P.O.Box and I will get additional Blessings If someone uses a P.O. Box there is freud involved .
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I AGREE WITH CHOP-STIC, ( THIS IS nhfroggie, ) I WANT YOU ALLTO HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ... HOPE YOU DON'T GET LETTERS LIKE SOME OF US DID... nhfroggie@gmail.com
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
this just screams fraud. I sent reply back in their pre-paid envelope requesting they purchase a money order in the amount of 2, 535, 000 and send to me. The $1092.23 balance is theirs for their time and the cost of the money order.

mwaaahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaaa
 13th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I was sent the same letter, it is a scam
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
These people should be reported to the FCC. They are crooks. Why do we have to send a fee in to get our winnings?

Broken Heart, Broken Budget