logo

BAD SERVICE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FINACING ALTERNATIVES, INC, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - PAID FOR A COMPUTER THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE

FINACING ALTERNATIVES, INC Contacts & Informations

FINACING ALTERNATIVES, INC

Posted:    JULIE HENSLEY

PAID FOR A COMPUTER THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE

FINACING ALTERNATIVES
Virginia
Phone: NO WORKING NUMBERS
WWW.MYFAI.COM
I FINACED A COMPUTER OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR. EACH TIME I WAS ELGIBLE TO HAVE IT DELIVERED THERE WAS SOME SORT OF DELAY FROM THE COMPANY. AS MY LAST PAYMENT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, I ATTEMPTED TO CALL AND INQUIRE ABOUT WHEN THE LAP TOP WOULD BE SHIPPED AND FOUND THAT NONE OF THE NUMBERS OR THE E-MAIL ADDRESSED WERE WORKING. SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE COMPANY AND I DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER. I PAID OVER $1200.00 FOR THIS COMPUTER.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jan, 2008 by   Deborah Douglas 0 Votes
I also purchased a computer from financing alternative and it was paid off Feburary of 07. I have emailed and called on several occassions and still no labtop. I have paid over 1800dollars for a labtop I do not have. I am a college student and that labtop was greatly needed for my school work. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I stringly believe its a scam.
 15th of Jan, 2008 by   AIME MSAMBYA 0 Votes
i puchased a computer and i never recieved it
 17th of Jan, 2008 by   Catrice Sample 0 Votes
I also purchased a computer a year ago and still havent received it i call and sent email the computer was for my kids for christmas of 2007 that was a disappointment my payment was paid off October 07
 21st of Jan, 2008 by   marion 0 Votes
I purchased a computer system and didnt get it also. Its been over a year does anybody have any infromation on how to get a refund or the computer. I really appreciate any assitanance anyone can get me.
 1st of Mar, 2008 by   THERESA CONYERS 0 Votes
I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY COMPUTER FROM FINANCING ALTERNATIVES, INC. AND I BEEN PAYING ON IT SINCE MARCH 21,2007 AND I HAVE NAT RECIVE NO STATEMENT FOR MY COMPUTER. TELLING ME HOW MUCH I,M LIKEING ON MY COMPUTER .THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING IT OUT OF MY ACCOUT EVERY WEEK $35.99.
 25th of Aug, 2008 by   Vickie 0 Votes
I to have been scamed by this company, I"m out $1, 299. vickie
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   Edward Parmlee 0 Votes
I brought a computer from this company an they did not send me a computer. I only owe them 431.88 cents. I pay them over $1400. an they did not send me anything I want my money back or we have too go to court my lawyer name is I'm not telling But she"s real good an she gets the job done if any (????) call me at (203)340-2268 and I will be happy to answer any (????) thank you an hope to here from you soon Mr Edward J Parmlee thank you have a nice day.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   Genia33 0 Votes
I WAS A VICTIM OF THE SAME SCAM AND I NEVER RECEIVED A COMPUTER AND THE COMPANY CONTINUED TO TRY AND REMOVE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK?????
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   Lizzie Franc 0 Votes
I was also scammed by FAI. I lost over $1400.00. After doing much research I found that a man named George Christain from Chesapeake Bay, VA. was the owner of Financing Alternatives, Inc. I contacted the Attorney General of VA thru the web site. I was contacted and told to send copies of all my information to them and they were sueing FAI and George Christian because of thousands of people were scammed. Not one person got a lap top or money back. George Christain was sued and lost. I am now attempting to follow up with this case. I will post my answer when I find out something. In the mean time I suggest that you contact the VA State Attorney General ASAP. I don't know if it is too late but try anyway. Good luck. From Lizzie Franc

Fake Check Fraud