logo

OmegaStores.com
Buyer beware
3. (55 mins ago)
Trim Down Club
Impossible to get money back, ’coz I have no idea their contact info
4. (56 mins ago)

Filtropur

Posted: 2012-12-19 by    sharon483

Service/Product

Dear April,
I just wanted to email you to tell you how much I love my Filtropure vacuum. I previously had a Kirby and I hated it. It was big, heavy & clunky. It was awkward to change between using the floor/carpet head to the attachments. I have had my Filtropure for several years now, and it is light and very easy to change between cleaning my carpet and using the attachments. It makes my carpets feel really soft. In fact, about 22 years ago we replaced the carpet that had originally been installed in our house 35 years ago. My husband took the original carpet and pieced it together and put it downstairs. This past summer, I was showing our senior pastor and his wife and our associate pastor our house, and our senior pastor's wife couldn't believe the carpet downstairs was 35 years old. She said it was incredibly clean looking and soft underfoot. She asked me how I kept it in such good condition, and I told her it was my Filtropure vacuum. It really gets all the deep down dirt out and our carpets look and feel wonderful!
Also, I really appreciate the great service I get from you, April, and your technicians. I bring my machine in for regular check-ups as recommended, and they always take care of any minor problems I may have. The employees are very friendly and the technicians always do a great job, are efficient, and take care of things in a very short time. Today, I brought my Filtropure vacuum in because the beater bar was making a grinding noise and not working properly. I went to your new location and found the building but I wasn't sure where your office was. I phoned the office, and a technician came out to my car and carried it into the office. After the repair was completed he carried it back out to my car. The parts that were not working properly were replaced with updated parts and it is working great again. Keep up the great work and the great service!
Thanks so much!

Sharon Y.
A very satisfied customer.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Filtropur complaints