logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Link Posting Partners
Their work is total scam, so don’t pay them money
2. (2 mins ago)
Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (3 mins ago)
Dr. George Kimmerling
Dr. George Kimmerling - pervert!
4. (24 mins ago)

Filelate.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2015-04-15 by    Pecc

Fraud

Las Vegas, United States
Could not get forms after taxes were completed. Then no one answer the phones or emails. The IRS sent me a form stating that I fill out a power of attorney with a signature on it requesting my information. I never sign it, there was also a signature from an attorney name Kumar Paturi in New York. He signed it as well. They tried to get my information from IRS. Thank God IRS asked needed something else or they would have done God knows what with my information. I have to file a fraud alert now with the credit bureaus, needless to say I never got my taxes back. I made a complaint with BBB. They did credit me my money back but I have bigger concerns now. They have all my information in their system. BEWARE. There are so may complaints against them all over. I should have done my research before this, I usually use H&R Block. But I needed an older year return done.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2012 by   Colcipene 0 Votes

Filelate.com - I got not product, copies of 1099's, but was charged twice to my credit card
filelate.com

I got not product, copies of 1099's, but was charged twice to my credit card. Stay away! There is not was to contact these "persons" who operate out of Las Vegas, that should have been a clue. I'm working with my bank now in an attempt to recover funds.
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   chris22 0 Votes

Filelate.com - Scam Company
FileLate.com
filelate.com

They are a total scam. They take your money and provide nothing in return. All "customer service" is automated, nobody answers any phone lines or returns any calls, they just take your money and run. Buyer beware, this is a total scam operation.

Keep Your Family Safe with Driving Safety Tips