Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Filefixation.com Complaints & Reviews - Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

Filefixation.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

Russia
Check out http://filescams.blogspot.com/

There I explain how these scams work, what to watch out for, and how to get your money back if you already have been a victim.

This site, like many others of the same nature, is just a SCAM intended to get you to hand over your credit card details so they can charge you whatever they like. Do NOT be fooled - they don't actually have any content!

The BIGGEST sites that do this are:

latestdownloads.net
filefortune.com
filefixation.com --
downloadnova.com
10xdownloads.com

Stay informed and let's all work together as a community to spread the word and put an end to this criminal activity once and for all. This has gone far enough, for far too long...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Russia Complaint category Phishing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I knew something smelled fishy. The special offer sounded too good to be true, and I noticed that many sites from which I wanted to download certain things looked exactly the same, and offered the same stuff. Making things worse is that when i googled the file I wanted, ALL links on the first page belonged to this scamming operation.
 7th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Yup. I got scammed by Filefixation. I registered and gave them my card details. Then nothing! Never received my email stating my registration details. I couldnt access their Support to ask what was wrong becasuse I couldn't log in. Very clever! They did though happily help themselves to my card and the money came off my card. So II stopped the card right away so no more payments could be made. STAY AWAY FROM FILEFIXATION - IT IS A SCAM.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got scammed by filefixation too. They didn't give me user id. But they gave my data to others scamming operator. I couldn't reach the support since i couldent log in to that site. I chose filefixation because it's on the first page when i was googling. So what can we do to prevent anymore victims from FILEFIXATION & any others scam operation?
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Filefixation.com - Service doesn't work and you couldn't leave the membership
filefixation.com

They only want your credit card number to charge you bill!!! The service doesn't work and you couldn't leave the membership!!!
 16th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes

Filefixation.com - Got screwed over just like everyone else
filefixation.com

Got screwed over just like everyone else. Happened last night. Any advise? Will sending them an email to cancel the membership help?

Contact Us