logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (13 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
4. (15 mins ago)
Leaking

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Filefixation.com Complaints & Reviews - Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

Filefixation.com Contacts & Informations

Filefixation.com

Posted:    Ntice

Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

Russia
filefixation.com
Check out http://filescams.blogspot.com/

There I explain how these scams work, what to watch out for, and how to get your money back if you already have been a victim.

This site, like many others of the same nature, is just a SCAM intended to get you to hand over your credit card details so they can charge you whatever they like. Do NOT be fooled - they don't actually have any content!

The BIGGEST sites that do this are:

latestdownloads.net
filefortune.com
filefixation.com --
downloadnova.com
10xdownloads.com

Stay informed and let's all work together as a community to spread the word and put an end to this criminal activity once and for all. This has gone far enough, for far too long...
Comments Russia Phishing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2010 by   TimothyParadox 0 Votes
I knew something smelled fishy. The special offer sounded too good to be true, and I noticed that many sites from which I wanted to download certain things looked exactly the same, and offered the same stuff. Making things worse is that when i googled the file I wanted, ALL links on the first page belonged to this scamming operation.
 7th of Apr, 2010 by   Georg Voros 0 Votes
Yup. I got scammed by Filefixation. I registered and gave them my card details. Then nothing! Never received my email stating my registration details. I couldnt access their Support to ask what was wrong becasuse I couldn't log in. Very clever! They did though happily help themselves to my card and the money came off my card. So II stopped the card right away so no more payments could be made. STAY AWAY FROM FILEFIXATION - IT IS A SCAM.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   blitzzz007 0 Votes
I got scammed by filefixation too. They didn't give me user id. But they gave my data to others scamming operator. I couldn't reach the support since i couldent log in to that site. I chose filefixation because it's on the first page when i was googling. So what can we do to prevent anymore victims from FILEFIXATION & any others scam operation?

Testing Fuel Saving Tips