logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (2 mins ago)
remitguru.com
This company scams people and steals from them
3. (3 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
4. (7 mins ago)
Replica scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fertibella, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Fertibella is a SCAM!

Fertibella Contacts & Informations

Fertibella

Posted: 2011-03-09 by    Tandy Lee

Fertibella is a SCAM!

When you go to Fertibella.com website, they offer a free 2 month supply of their fertility pills, etc. pay shipping only. after the free trial they just kept charging my bank account 79.00 (2 months in a row), and I never got anymore of their product in the mail. My bank (Wells Fargo) filed a claim against them and found it to be one of MANY and refunded me my money.

Do not buy this product! and I'll leave this with a note I should of thought of. If they gaurantee it works, why do they offer to send a different bottle every month? Learned my lesson this time, and it is a very personal thing to be fraudulent about (fake fertility meds). and also, this is not FDA approved.

Fertibella

Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2011 by   Tandy Lee 0 Votes
another thing I forgot to mention--they're customer service number is DISCONNECTED!
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Jcadwell 0 Votes
I ordered Fertibella 02/11/2011, and my 2 month supply along with 20 pregancy test got to me by 02/16/2011. It is expensive and although they offer you the free trial, there is a catch. There always is. However, the product works. I have 4 pills left in month 1 and I just got a Positive Pregnancy test. I've been TTC for 2 years. There billing and customer service practices may suck, but there product is the truth
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   PeggyBaby 0 Votes
The ingredients in Fertibella are "Generally Recognized As Safe, " which was good enough for me. Some of the products that are "FDA approved" for fertility treatment (like HCG), but you get all these unwanted side effects like total exhaustion, stomach aches and crazy mood swings. Just before the month trial ended, I called their # (1-888-363-9222 -- is that what you called??) and they were super nice. They said i could cancel, but that it's not unusual to take 2 cycles for results to occur, so I decided to wait. Sure enough, 2 weeks my HPT came back positive. I couldnt be happier.
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   babyhungry 0 Votes
so i started the pill and im almost done with the 1st month of the bottle pill and i got the ovalation strip with the pregnant strip. So I been taking the ovalation strips and soon to go yet that i did not ovalate yet but do to my irregular period I do not know when i ovalate and I am a smoker should i stop smoking and drinking while taking these pills please help. I dont want risk me having a chance to have a baby
 3rd of May, 2011 by   BabyBl1ss 0 Votes
Every woman is different. My coworker friend recommended fertibella to me. She said she had been TTC for years with no luck, but this treatment worked for her within 4 months. I was hesitant to try at first, but I figured at the very least I would get some pregnancy tests and ovulation strips out of the deal. After 9 months of trying, you can imagine how surprised I was when the strip came back positive within the first60 days! Common sense would tell you that not everyone has the same infertility issues... and products work differently on different bodies.
 3rd of May, 2011 by   BabyBl1ss 0 Votes
OMG, I LOVE FertiBella! I just bought it for the 2nd time after having success w/ it last year. No side effects, same price as other fertility treatments, free pregnancy tests... positive result in less than 3 months... I'm singing like a canary! I totally disagree with this bogus review.
 18th of May, 2011 by   Mz. Mocha 0 Votes
Today is my first day taking FertiBella. I ordered it one May 9th and received my package on May 16th. I have to admit the first time I call customer service I thought it was disconnected but one number was off. I finally got customer service and they were nice, they helped me right away. I have been TTC for 2 years now. I'm hoping from all of the comments I've read, that they are true. I'm so excited!!!
 21st of May, 2011 by   TashaMorris001 0 Votes
Good luck Mz. Mocha!
 21st of May, 2011 by   TashaMorris001 0 Votes
Btw - i conceived with fertibella in my 2nd month. My 2 month trial and free ovulation / pregnancy tests arrived in just 2 days. when i called with a question about taking clomid & fertibella together, the girl on the phone was super nice and helpful.
 31st of May, 2011 by   navyife36 0 Votes
I've been taking Fertibella for a week now and my hormones are so much better than they were before. I have to admit nw im scared of the billing thing, im ok paying 79.00 a month for two months of pills but i guess i assumed we'd get billed at the end of those two months. So if anyone can help me with this before the 30 days are up id appreciate it. Thanks!!
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   M0M2BMary 0 Votes
I wouldn't worry about it, navyife36... When you ordered, it tells you right in the shopping cart what date you'll be billed... plus you should have an email saying you won't be billed until the trial is up. I just got my shipment a week ago and I have not been charged yet. I guess you can always just send your used or unused bottles back for a refund if there is some sort of auto-shipping. I've heard so many positive stories about fertibella that I'm not going to give up hope.
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   Mz. Mocha 0 Votes
Thank you Tasha! I'm about finish with month 1. My hormones are through the roof. I can see changes in my body. Not to be gross but the cervical mucas is thicker than before. My husband has told me several times that he feels the changes also. Still not pregnant but hopeful bottle #2 will change that!!!
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Faith12 0 Votes
Total scam! you can see the fertibella people in message boards making fake reviews, interesting how people can get pregnant a year ago with fertibella when it didn't even exist yet! fake reviews, fake study on their site, automatically charging credit cards, it's just sad.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   navyife36 0 Votes
Im on week number two and my hormones are so much better than before i was taking it!! Even my "time of the month" was so much less crampy and horrible. I tried several other pills and was so disappointed..even if hormone balance is all i get from this its natural with no side effects!! I called the customer service number and spoke with a really sweet agent who explained and confirmed that you can CANCEL at any time!! We will get charged just for the first two months if we dont return the bottles. There will never be a miracle drug for anything, and most of these pills arent for people with anything more than mild infertility problems. Im happy with my results so far, its nice not to feel so out of whack and miserable once a month.
 12th of Jun, 2011 by   LTCB 0 Votes
I had just ended my BC shot 3 days ago and I recieved the Fertibella 2 weeks ago, I am wondering when I should start taking the Fertibella I was going to wait until the frst of July but im getting pretty anxious. I haven't started my menstrual yet so any suggestions?
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   Mz. Mocha 0 Votes
@LTCB- You can start at anytime really. But if you expecting your menstrual, start when it comes on. So it will give it a chance to get in your system. I'm on my last pill of month 1. I had irregular periods since I was 18yrs old. I can truly say that since I've been taking FertiBella my last 2 cycle have been regular (5 days ea.). I actually started my first bottle on my ovulation day, I was late 10 days. My period came on the 10th and stayed 5 days. My husband says it working, that I feel different. So hopefully July is OUR month!! Wishing all success!
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Aleigha -1 Votes
Hey!! My name is Harley and I'm looking for women as myself that are TTC. Anyone that is taking Fertibella feel free to email me because I would like to have a friend there that is going through what I am. I ordered mine 2 days ago. Im waiting on the arrival!! :) I hope to get pregnant. 6 months of tryig may not see long but it sure feels that way! My email is Harleycorder_13@hotmail.com
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   shelli88 -1 Votes
I go by Shelli...Thats why you should always read the small print duh!! So I took the pills after reading me email from them saying they was going to charge me. So I called them and said I bought it for a friend. so they told me get the bottles and mail the bottles with the paper that came with the pills. So I did and the never charged me but what suck I finicshed my pills last week and I still NOT PREGNANT. And had 2 periods also. So Im pissed cause I never got pregnant just gain like 5 lbs. SO "F" fetibella
my email is mmenard88@yahoo.com
 4th of Jul, 2011 by   M0M2BMary 0 Votes
LTCB - I was wondering about that too. I got my period right after starting, so I panicked thinking I had started taking them wrong or something. I emailed their cust service and this is what they sent back:
From: support@fertibella.com [mailto:support@fertibella.com]
Dear Mary,
Thank you for contacting LeRoche Benicoeur Consumer Healthcare. You may begin taking FertiBella anytime in your cycle, and FertiBella is best taken with food. Take one tablet daily with meals. Begin with the blue Month 1 bottle, and once completed, begin taking the pink Month 2 bottle. FertiBella may be taken alongside prenatal supplements while trying to conceive.
If you find out that you are pregnant, then you can discontinue use of FertiBella Advanced Conception and switch to taking prenatal vitamins to give your body all the vitamins and minerals it needs while pregnant.
If I can be of further service, please feel free to contact me. If you have any questions you may also contact customer service at 1-888-363-9222 or log on to www.fertibella.com.
Sincerely,
Meredith
Correspondence Specialist
FertiBella Advanced Conception
Hope that helps. I have been on for about a month now. My cycle is better regulated and I ovulated this week, so i think that is a good omen. No complaints so far.
 4th of Jul, 2011 by   M0M2BMary -1 Votes
Hello, I am Katarina Sokolov. Maybe I am first Russian here? I just receive the fertibella in the mail and I hope to give my American husband baby. I am 25 so he probably thinks I am old maid by now! I hope that we all find great success. My only desire is to be a mother, you know.

Online-Fraud