Posted: 2014-04-05 by

Unauthorized charges

I never heard about the website www.feecation.com before, but several weeks ago I noticed that this company started to charge me. They took about $250 and all my attempts to contact the seller were unsuccessful. I sent a lot of emails, but no one replied. I haven’t found any other info, so I don’t know how to return money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

8th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

Feecation.com - I would like to get my funds back

I would like to get my funds back from Feecation.com today. I would like to get this matter resolved as soon as possible. They have caused my account to go negative. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I will pursue this matter with a legal recourse if need.
 21st of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was lucky I called the company that charged me a 1.99 and a 1.99 she said that it was for shiping and jn 14 days they will charged u 14.99 so I cancel my bank card they gave me my 4.95 1.99 1.99 they are a scam I wll never do that again
 7th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
The phone number for Feecation.com is on your credit card statement next to the chargeFeecation.com.That number is 888-885-3404

To expedite the matter please contacted them by emailing customerservice@feecation.com.
 6th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have also found fraudulent charges TWICE a month for the last 2 months to my credit card!!
I closed my card down as soon as I saw the charges and Visa is now investigating them! Good luck with your issue too!
 26th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
The customer service number is 888-885-3404

I spoke to their customer service dept they had been billing me for 8 months and I had no idea who they were or who they were associated with. I was told that it was via an email enrollment ??? When I asked what email enrollment, they provided me the name of the company that I supposedly had a conversation with.

I told them I never had any such conversation and that I dealt with the other company 8 months ago and cancelled any and all supposed agreements.

Feecation is refunding 8 months worth of charges and cancelled the supposed agreement.

Their PO Box address is 290728 Weathersford, CT 06129 howver, the agent would not give me their physical address when I asked for it. The agent put me on hold and came back and said she could not give it to me... SCAMMY !!!

In any event they said I should have my money back in 3-5 days. If not I will contact our states Atty General. Good luck

Contact Us