logo

2. (12 mins ago)
HireRight
Background check
3. (15 mins ago)
Education Credentials Evaluators, Inc.
Transcript Evaluation
4. (16 mins ago)
ASK NOW
STOLE MONEY
5. (21 mins ago)
Skycare ehr
Misleading product ( electronic medical records )

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Nate2009

Delayed Shipment

Federal Express
Hartford, Connecticut
I read a lot of complaints about FedEx services on the web. If anyone Google FedEx complaints they will find a tons of unhappy customers. The fact is FedEx never deliver ontime. I recently purchase two cell phones online. I waited for it anxiously so i select a 2 days shipment vs overnight which cost too much. The tracking number indicate it is scheduled for delivery on the 28th. I track it online and at work. The status said it was out for delivery at 6:30 AM. I waited and waited. I check the status at work around 3 PM again online at 6:30 PM and no show. I then check again at 7:30 PM and it shows "Exceptions Delayed". How in the world FedEx driver take over 12 hours and still can't deliver my phone! I paid for 2 days shipment and now have to wait for 3 days. UPS always deliver on time. Lesson learned is never use FedEx again. They are notorious for late shipment. I hope that someone from FedEx is reading this and realize they have many dissatisfies customers.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2010 by   Merv Tonkin 0 Votes
I mailed necessary medicine to my wife that was scheduled for Fri 29th delivery, It was on the truck for delivery according to the tracking information. At the end of the day it showed up as a delivery exception, delivery not attempted will attempt delivery on next business day, Which will be the following monday, A delay of my wife's medicine of three unnecessary days. Which is total crap.
I will never use Fedex for a vital shipment again. As of this date UPS has never failed me.

My tracking number was 136125810084799, My e-mail is merv@tonkindental.com, The driver probably took the afternoon off, and should be reprimanded. He or she will certainly get an ear full when delivery is finally made.

Tax Tip: Avoid Phishing Scams