logo

Fedex Ground

Posted:

delivery

FEDEX
Centon sent me a package and gave me a tracking number, for a Fedex ground delivery.It was nice cause i could track it from California to IL. And then it stops, they say the package lost the documents.Funny the computer can tell you where the package is, but not why it stop.Several emails and they ask me for my address to send the package and then 2 different persons from customer service give me a generic answer.I provided them with my address and phone and yet they can't deliver the package.Great company, worse is they pretend I should spend money so they can deliver a package they have lost or delayed.I tell you Fedex needs help somewhere.Either the delivery section, and surely the customer section.I surely recommend people choose a more proffesional company other than this one that seems to not care or know how to deliver.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Time To Switch Banks?