logo

Federated Allocation Bureau

Posted: 2012-09-12 by    SIKODOK

Makes frauds

Federated Allocation Bureau
Federated Allocation Bureau makes frauds. They told that I won $2000000 and they asked me to pay $20 to process the payment. This is not big sum of money so I decided to take a risk and to pay the processing fee. All seemed very real until I paid them the money.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Federated Allocation Bureau complaints
Federated Allocation Bureau - Fraud

Comments

16th of Dec, 2013 by   CWT 244 Norton Rd 0 Votes
My name is Christopher Thompson I have just received a notice in the mail that pay out now pending in excess of $1, 093, 759.00
and my account number being verified as 60001850415 as the winning number if this is true and you are a legit company then by all means send me the check verified by an known US bank and I will place the check in my personal account and pay all fees and taxes due. Under no circumstances will I send your company a check or cash due to scams and if indeed this is a scam by all means Remove my name and mailing Address from your contact list thanks.
 7th of Jan, 2014 by   JIMMY LEE HUTTON 0 Votes
My Jimmy LEE Hutton i have receiverd a notice in mail that this is your FINAL NOTICE regarding this claim number, and any entitlement to the $ 1, 326, 789.00 in unawarded prize money exclusive to this number 60001576610 will be sent via private uniformed courier to 1412- UW CLEMON DR. BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA in the of CERTIFIED CHECK .And to include the required documentation fee of $20 with the attached claim form for immediate delivery to FEDERATED ALLOCATION BUREAU. And due to SCAMS by ALL means please REMOVE my name and mailing Address from your contact list THANKS .

Mechanic Scams