Federal Government

Federal Government
I was told to contact this email account and to tell them that I was ready for my money. Then I was told to send 350 to fedex to send it to me. The person that told me about it said that he got 40K. I really don't think that the Federal Government makes anyone pay to get their money. I hope that no one will fall for this scam. the email is federalgovernment@gmail.com. Very fishy to me.
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
do i have any cash or grant owe to me.sonya machella allen
 29th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes

Federal Government - Preference
District of Columbia
Phone: 570-457-9691

I believe that this complaint is relevant. Think about it. I am laid off for over four years. Everyone deserves to be employed. I submitted application packages to the USAJOBS for hundreds of jobs that I was more than qualified for. Does Congress and even the President tout their experience? I have evidence that I have been ranked in the number one, two and three spots on the civil service list. Thus, with education and experience does this carry weight? How can the federal government look for excuses to hire some people and not others? How can someone apply with 25-30 years of experience, education and a proven track record and continuously get knocked off by veterans preference. My family tolerated this for generations when no one ever got state employment and could not get federal employment; even my own three generations of veterans. Yet some families have one, two, three lifers. The government, whom I love and support must know that I can no longer turn my head and continue to live in poverty. It should not be left up to them who is allowed to prosper and who is not. Not when people from other countries have taken jobs that I was more than qualified to have. I am giving you a heads up because the government has not realized that after four years and with my credentials law suits are in store. This is unconstitutional. My best to the Honorable Robert Mueller, III. And no, I am not a terrorist; but no one in the government wants to know about this. Think of the people that got nothing and are living without an income. Its' multiple law suit time. So please don't bother blowing any smoke on my behalf because I have waited for it to clear and not I am ready. See you in court.
 1st of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
You seem to be expressing the belief that the Government cares about you, or what is happening to you, or how your life turns out, or are things fair. Do I have that right?

Contact Us