logo

jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
2. (25 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
3. (35 mins ago)
Somethingsphishy.com
Don't ever buy from them
4. (45 mins ago)

Fed Ex

Posted: 2011-07-23 by    Aggravated shopper

Driver

Fed Ex
Ok this was no emergency nor life and death and some other postings have said, actually kinda minor but I thought I should post it just incase someone from Fed Ex was to ever read it or maybe for companies to think twice about using Fed Ex.

I ordered a canopy screen from Walmart.com. I have place several orders before without issue, and the estimated delivery date was between 7-20 and 7-25. I then got an email from Walmart.com with an estimated delivery date of 7-22. Thankfully we are getting rain off and on here in N.W. Iowa so I have been watching the tracking from Fed Ex in case they didnt ring the doorbell. The entire day there was not an update until 5:53pm and it said "delivery exception-incorrect address" I was bothered by this wondering what happened did W.M. mess up or what so I contacted W.M.com and they had my correct address but did tell me since it was a Friday they couldnt contact Fed Ex until Monday. Ok no big deal and WM.com even offered me a discount on a future order because of the hassle. so pretty decent of them I thought but after I hung up I wondered why I couldnt call Fed Ex direct to find out whats up. So I called just before 7pm my time and without to much difficulty actually got someone and Fed Ex had the correct info and contact info, however being Friday the guy I talked to could not get ahold of the hub(?) to find out why but someone will contact me Monday but he said he was putting in his notes to redeliver and he has verified my address. When I asked any idea what was up he said he is not sure"but it doesnt look good for the driver and he will need to explain".

So I will probably get it when I was supposed to 7-25 and I thought WM.com and Fed Ex call center was really good, I showed respect and got it in return. Just seems to me the driver may have not done his job quite right and I understand maybe cant find the street but Main st. is not hard to find and 107(our address) is between 1st and 2nd street and our town only has Main st and 1st through 8th st crossing Main.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional