logo

INF*Peoplesmart
Unauthorized charge
4. (34 mins ago)
Carolina Carports
non delivery of a carport
5. (47 mins ago)
Bear411.com
I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fat Burning Furnace

Posted:    Aderf

Scam

Fat Burning Furnace
The very pleasant Rob goes into detail about how he and his wife Kaitlyn lost weight how they too, can help you to lose weight using their exercise regime, they express that it doesn't involve forking out a fortune on gym equipment, they pull you in by allowing you to browse their book to see for your self, just costs a couple of euro, dollars and of course if you don't like it you don't have to pay the rest of the money, like any idiot would; you give your card details and download the book, after two seconds you realise it's complete rubbish and try t o contact them to tell them so... of course they are not contactable, you contact CLICKBANK using the details they supplied and tell them not to take money out of your account, now assuming that you have nipped something in the bud, until you get your statement. You contact your own credit supplier and there's nothing they can do unless you can show that you tried to contact the vender to postpone payment, they inform you that they have huge problems with clickbank in this regard, scambank working with scam artists and so on... An expensive lesson learned by a reformed idiot. If the vender has no contact details it's a scam. While searching the complaint board site about another matter, I noticed that Rob is still advertising his book, with Google of all people and on this complaint site, ironic?
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Dec, 2009 by   amyvk910 0 Votes

never received product - Fat Burning Furnace

I ordered the Fat Burning Furnace and never received the product. I paid for the trial offer over 20 days ago and today my account was charged the full amount and still no product. I can't find a site to download it from and logging onto clickbank.com is no help. There was barely any information on the receipt that I printed so I don't know what to do at this point. I have no address or phone number to contact the company. My click bank order number is E7M7N64W. I never even recieved a confirmation email about my purchase. I figured it would take a few days or something but have recieved nothing to this day. I wouldn't mind paying for this if I actually had access to it.
Sincerely,
Amy in Baltimore.
 7th of Feb, 2010 by   Jeanette Mc # 0 Votes

Non Delivery of goods but charges on credit card - Fat Burning Furnace

Billed on 2 occaisions but no goods delivered by this company-in fact no delivery address was ever aske.
Credit card debited to CLKBNK
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   Robert J. Klein 0 Votes

Did not receive order or confirmation - Fat Burning Furnace

I paid $39.97 with my VISA credit card, plus $9.97, and never received a download of the product or a confirmation of my order, only the charge on my credit card.
 13th of Jun, 2010 by   Beavis400 0 Votes

never recieved - Fat Burning Furnace

Orderd the fbf via credit card was chaged but have never recieved the product...i found this product on the Micheal Savage web site..the whole thing sounded reputabul but you just never know...c-ya
 4th of Sep, 2010 by   dher490 0 Votes
Thanks for the info. I was contemplating them but I normally run an internet search re: complaints by others on companies that I'm unfamiliar with before I make any purchases or do any other business with them. It's a good practice and has saved me a lot of heart ache and money over the years.
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   judith pack 0 Votes

No response after cr. card payment - Fat Burning Furnace

I purchased 2 products from this company, printed material to be downloaded. I was to receive a confirmation e-mail, which I have not received, nor have I received any e-mail with material to be downloaded. There is no phone no. on my order confirmation nor any information about the company for contact information.

Starting to feel like a scam.

Please help.

I see no place on this page to enter my e-mail address so how could I expect a response from you? My email is:
judithcarolpack@yahoo.com.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   fat burning furnace 0 Votes

cannot find the downloads - Fat Burning Furnace

I put the charge on my credit card and now I cannot find any downloads to read to start my fat burning
 30th of May, 2011 by   Pamela Scurry 0 Votes

charged my card without my permission - Fat Burning Furnace

i order the fat burning furnace and then seen i had to go through three more step paying more money so i got off the site but still was charged to my card i have called all morning no one will answer the phone i need my money back on my card please contact me in this matter
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   Maurice Tanas 0 Votes

Did not receive the book yet - Fat Burning Furnace

O
0n Apr 2011 I paid by credit card the total fee for the purchase of Fat Burning Furnace Under the following ClickBank 0rder number NRR6NEQ5, SQBHEP2B, SQBHEPLB i I didn't till today receive anything What to do? I
 8th of Dec, 2011 by   BurnedButFat 0 Votes

Worst ever - Fat Burning Furnace

This is an online product that promises to deliver a book that reveals the secret of the Fat Burning Furnace Approach to weight loss which includes a book, training forms, metabolic calculator, and BMI calcuator, along with 2 videos that show 15 minute workouts that “kick the bat burning furnace into high gear”. cost 39.97

However what you get is a link to a 175 page PDF file, a link to a second PDF file that has the forms, a link to a web page that lets you enter parameters to calculate metabolic rate using a pretty standard formula, a link to another web page that lets you enter parameters to calculate BMI.

Worst of all, they do not deliver any videos

Oh the offer is supposed to include e-mail coaching as well. But that turns out to be spam of pre-canned messages not real coaching.
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Scamhunter2012 0 Votes
I also noticed that I had to look long & hard to see an honest review. Seems they have "clogged" the search engines with similar "Don't buy Fat Burning Furnace until you read my review" all of which were phony plugs for the product. I noticed that his is becoming common with these kinds of products so buyer beware. If it sounds too good to be true it is. The only way to lose fat is still diet and exercise and NOT putting the food in your mouth in the first place.

The Mail Bag & Final Thoughts