logo

Fraud and cheating

FastRecharge.com
India
www.fastrecharge.com
I saw the above site and found an easy way to recharge cash cards, prepaid cards etc... I went through their site and submitted a payment of Rs.275 and they gave me a PIN to get my ITZ cash card recharged. But later i found out that the PIN they gave doesn't hold any good and cannot be used to recharge anything. I sent several mails to them, but they never got back to me with any help. After research i found out that they are using ABC payment gateway for all the payments made by customers. I would like to file a complaint against this fraud and cheating company and sue them Legally with a heavy fine if possible. Also i want to make people aware of this site's information and protect them from getting cheated.

Thanks,
Rakesh.
Comments India Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2008 by   BalaGuru +1 Votes
Looks like it's fake complaint about this site! because I do recharge very often with high denomination, also I have recharge my Tata Sky twice, It works fine. Once I made payment online I get Sms Instantly along with PIN #.
Beleive me they are honest. this is fabricated blame!

Bala
 14th of Jul, 2008 by   imam +1 Votes
I have recharge with this website many time for itz card also... Most of people doesnt know how to use ITZ Cash pin...

I will explain you how to use Itz Cash Card.

if u receive 16 digit pin, first 12 digit is account no last 4 digit is pin no,

TQ
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Gopinath Mani 0 Votes
I agree that they are not customer friendly.

I purchased the recharge for Airtel mobile. My mistake was that i purchase for a kerala subscribed mobile. But, what is my expectation is that they should validate if the mobile number specified is a Chennai based or other area based. They blindly register and send us the SMSI-Code, which is rediculous. I dont know if u guys are talking only about chennai customers.

But, now, they dont repent or correct wherever they need to ...i dont know what to do with the PIN that i have got from them.

Lets C...
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by   Mudit -1 Votes
I totally agree with Rakesh, fast recharge is a fraud website. Moreover they don't comply with the website rules. The payment gateway they use, kind of website everything looks fake. They deserve to be sued and legally punished. If you really don't want to be cheated, don't fall in there trap. I think those who are supporting the website are either misguiding or are one among lucky ones whose recharge were successful.

Believe me there are firm reasons that this website is fake.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Shahab 0 Votes
Well if you would like to buy recharge cards of mobile or DTH services, you can use my site as well www.easyrechargeonline.com, already serving lots of satisfied customers.

Regards
Shahab
EasyRechargeOnline.com Administrator
 18th of Mar, 2009 by   Rahul -1 Votes
I have recharge with this website for Airtel Mobile. They gave me the Pin Number, when i try to recharge it's showing that Pin Number is Incorrect. I have send so many mails, but no response from them. They are cheaters... Dont recharge from this bledy site.
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   Kailash Varma 0 Votes
I understand some of Business rivals giving FAKE (in different names) complaints and they want give publicity of their own site to purchase recharge cards . insteadof buying from Fast Rechage.com. I am buying my recharge cards more than One year from the Fastrecharge.com, I have no complaints. It's works 100% for me. when you buy online you should be very clear minded, if make mistake no one takes responsibility. choose the right card (state/region/etc). I recommend fastrecharge.com is honest. RIVALS MAKE FALSE COMPLAINT.Period
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   prasad 0 Votes
this site is bogus i think...i am waiting for last 3 hrs..money has been debited frm my bank accnt...and my service providers say they havent recieved any request frm this site..they have sent me a recipt but its a last day of vaidity...i had to pay 1200 rs for 1100 rs recharge..
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   Anil Shukla -1 Votes
2day my elder brother also recharged the cell (Airtel) using this site but the pin given by them was incorrect..they should be legally punished for this kind of bastard things.I will claim an FIR against this site ..
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   NARESH . AP 0 Votes
HELLO VISITORS,
THIS IS NARESH, FROM ANDRAPRADESH, WHAT I AM SAYING FASTRECHARGE SITE IS A GABLING SITE SUPPOSE WE CAN RECHARGE 2 TIMES THY WILL RECHARGE AFTER THAT 3, 4 TIME THEY WILL NOT RECHARGED AND AMOUNT WILL BE TAKEN SO ALL OF GAY THAT PEOPLE IS VERY SCAMS SO U CAN GO DIRECTLY TO www.rechargeitnow.com site and recharge the mobile that site is really very nice and i am alos recharge from this site 400 times but they didnt cheate me thats why strongly i am recommended this site...
best of luck...
regards
naresh
andrapradesh
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   MAHENDRA SONI 0 Votes
THIS IS A FRAUD WEBSITE FIRSTLY TWO TIME I HAVE RECHARGED SUCCESSFULLY BUT THIRD TIME ITS FAKE MY ACCOUNT BALANCE HAS BEEN CUT BUT I CAN;T RECEIVE THE MONEY
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   Bupesh 0 Votes
It same happen to me, but when i contacted them very in short time they have taken my request and done recharged my no.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   vazz +1 Votes
This is fake complaint, i am using this site for past 1 year for recharging my vodafone and airtel cellphone and it never happened that i got wrong pin it sometimes takes time but it always works.100% satisfied with this site.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   vazz +1 Votes
Site is working fine, using it from past 1 year and never had any problem.problem may be on ur side means ur bank gateway.100 % satisfied
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   online recharge 0 Votes
gOVERNMENT IS SLEEPING AND A BIG FRAUD IN NAME OF ONLINE RECHARGE BY ALMOST ALL SITE IS GOING ON. The modus operandi is simple, they open site, they recharge few and then they recharge only few, i.e after initial few months, when site gets popular, they simply donot recharge every second or third payment, as they always hav half or 1/3 customer satisfied, they try to make the rest fool, as if they saying lie, truth is all site is making money by this scam
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by   Banty Kh 0 Votes
today on this 23 jan i tried to recharge my moibile no aircel 9710035308 from fast recharge but id didn't get da recharge n i recharge it through mu sbi debit card but still now i've not received any recharge but my bank account has been debited by 12 rs da pliz check dis matter soon
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   Mukesh_Kumar 0 Votes
hiiiiiiiiiii
This is Mukesh Kumar I am facing some problem when I tried to do a recharge from Fast Recharge.
there is such problem to contact with fastrecharge customer care .
thare is no any contact mob or landline no. to get fast solution.

Plz if there is any no. to contact them give me. where i can contact them
 20th of Aug, 2010 by   radha22334 +1 Votes
i too suffer with froud recharge sites this one of that after i recharged with 444 i didn't receive any pin even.

Please be aware of it.
 20th of Sep, 2010 by   THR007 0 Votes
Yeah, I am totally agreeing with Rakesh. Its definitely a fraudulent site and dont ever use it.
 31st of Oct, 2010 by   Anand SInghania 0 Votes
Yes, It's a totally fraud website... the whole thing is a scam...but there's surprisingly less awareness or articles circulated on the web regarding this. Wonder how more people dont report it! Anyone who comes to this page looking for information on fastrecharge..plz be advised that the site is a big scam..dont let ur payment details channel through the site. If you go ahead, you might see an initial deduction of 1 rupee. The full glory is revealed later... BIG BIG scamsters!

Taking the Bite Out of Dental Bills