logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
eCampus.com
Misleading website and terrible service!
2. (3 mins ago)

fastgsm.com

Posted: 2012-01-18 by    thept

Unlock code

FASTGSM
I ordered a unlock code for my Samsung W that never worked. I followed the instructions as mentioned in the email but it didn't work.
They stopped to answer to my emails whitout resolve my problem. They software don't work. They refused to issue the refund. Just got my refund after fill out a claim to Paypal.
Stay far away from this company.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Feb, 2012 by   FastGSM -1 Votes
Hi,

1. Our support team is online every day from Monday to Sunday
2. You always get reply unless you are sending spam or hated speech etc.
3. Provided codes are factory ones programmed to your phone in the factory. If code fails to work, support will assist you. In a case you have refurbished phone, swap unit or network changed codes of your phone factory codes will fail to work but this issue apply to any codes provider.

7th of Feb, 2012 by   FastGSM 0 Votes
Hi,

You are posting this false claim regarding our service everywhere so I managed to track your issue. In the email from 27. December 2011 I clearly told you that you purchased wrong service. How could you expect working service if you purchased service for different phone? Your claim does not indicated quality of our service. You are just angry about us but you caused the problem.

12th of Feb, 2012 by   GlobalPimp 0 Votes
I have used FastGSM on a number of occasions to unlock my wireless device and have never had a problem. The service is prompt and reliable...customer service is great too! I always recommend FastGSM when someone needs to unlock a cell phone.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   ram44 0 Votes
Fastgsm is complete bogus.
They say they cannot find code for ur IMEI in database so buy more credits to use another service.
Finally no solution is give but ur money is lost and u get useless credits in ur account.
I experienced it when trying to unlock my X10 phone using Fastgsm
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   FastGSM 0 Votes
@ram44

Sorry but what you say is impossible. Unlock Xperia X10 is done directly via USB. No unlock code involved. Most likely you did not follow steps from the website and select wrong service. To unlock X10 simply use X Unlock Tool software. You can contact support or request refund any time.

8th of Dec, 2012 by   Aidin Abedi 0 Votes
I just bought 1 credit and tested unlocking my phone and it worked absolutely perfectly! I'm actually kind of impressed since they have such a wide range of phones, which must be a nightmare to maintain and the unlocking just right. Kudos to FastGSM! If I or anybody I know ever needs to unlock their phone I will strongly recommend them to their service.

Btw, my phone operator wanted and to charge more than 50 bucks for the same thing.
 22nd of Dec, 2012 by   pkav6410 0 Votes
I bought credit, followed instructions. got message "your phone is now unlocked". The phone is not unlocked, they have completely ignored my emails, i posted my issue on Facebook in a fair and none abusive way hoping the get the issue resolved, they deleted the message and prevented me from messaging them privately or on Facebook. These are just complete people are impossible to deal with, they ignore you, i don't want anything for nothing, i paid in good faith and got nothing.
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   Smetanka 0 Votes
I purchased Galaxy Siii unlock code from this website but I was unable to complete the unlocking. I contacted them by email and they gave me step-by-step guide. I followed all instructions and now my phone is unlocked for $15 USD only! Previous website who failed to unlock my phone cost me 30 USD. Just follow instructions on their website and do not make mistake like me and ignore the how to guide.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   MSC2007 0 Votes
FastGSM refuses to refund when codes don't work... Have sent several emails and all I get is the run around... Working on Merchant complaint with paypal... I gave notice 2 days before they delivered the code that doesn't work... I had already received the code from the manufacturer when I cancelled my order... Emails are available for review... By MSC2007 MedicalSupplyChain.com
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   Lee Quillen 0 Votes
i tried this for my xperia play. but cant seem to figure it out. have credits for the unlock but every time i try to do what im supposed to it says failed login. yet i have checked over and over and it just keeps failing. im just not sure what to do here. someone please help
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by   yotu 0 Votes
fastGSM? I'll say slowGSM or worstCustServiceGSM. I buyed a unlock by usb ($15) for a galaxy s3 i9300.
I did all steps and the program says unlocked successfully. Good, I trusted what the program said, it's a machine not a human, so because at the moment I didn't have another sim card to test I leave it like that.
Then because I was happy I unlocked a HTC HD7 via IMEI ($7.49).
That one was tested and worked.
Then I finally change from carrier and when I put the new sim It asked me for a unlock code.
What!? I contacted them Jan 27, and they responded 29 asking for a logfile, then I give them the same day what they asked and then they responded Jan 30:
"Hello, Your ticket has been escalated to a higher level of support. The supportstaff is currently working to resolve this issue. Please be advisedthat it may take some time."
WHAT? more time? I asked them an estimated time, and then they stop answering. I opened a case with Paypal and then download an app from GooglePlay (UnlockUnit) and paid them $25 for unlock by IMEI.
It worked!
Today Feb 3 they wrote:
"it seems like hard locked unit. I can not help. Refund done."
Yeah... right. So finally after a week I have my money back.
Conclusion, they are not scam but one of the worst customer service I did have to work with.

The 5 Biggest College Application Mistakes