logo

Nuderma
they charge me 89.15 for a free sample
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA Complaints & Reviews - FAKE SCAM PARCEL DELIVERY

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA Contacts & Informations

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA

Posted:    Princess Lilac

FAKE SCAM PARCEL DELIVERY

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES
Malaysia
fasttrackcourierservices.com
I was a member of a dating site . And I met a guy name Smith Collins. I've known him for just a couple of days and then surprisingly he already send me a package containing a lap top and a gold ring plus a cash of 9500pounds . I already feel doubt about what he said. Because its a violation if you'll going to send money only thru parcel package. He gave me a site in which i can track the location of the package . With the track number he gave . And you will not believe coz you can also see information about the parcel. But somebody called me up telling from Malaysian Custom that the package was being caught because of the violation and telling me to pay 4620 Malaysian ringgit. And the guy name Smith Collins called me up and told me how much I can pay for that one and he will just reimburse me if he will be coming here. good thing i've got advises from my friends and telling me not to pay because maybe that was just scam or fake.So I research online and I've seen one complain here the same as mine. telling he meet the guy in Tagged. So I sign up in Tagged and surprisingly the guy name Smith Collins appeared. So I've come up the guy who met by the one complained here last february was the same guy as mine. I would like to tell any body specially girls from dating sites . beware of this guy .
Here's a letter from Fast Track telling me to pay the penalties in order for the release of the package ;

Attn:

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs
for some reasons which happened to violates the shipping policies.

Log into Fast Track Currier Service web-site:
http://www.fasttrackcourierservices.com/ with your tracking code to know
the present status of your parcel

Malaysian custom detected that cash were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commission must be paid as customs duty via Fast Track
courier Service which is for the immediate clearance of your package.

For the main time reference of tracking on the " status" of your package is
pending, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the courier
sector for financial delivery .

We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the
release of your package.

To do this, you are required to pay the required charges listed below for
the immediate release of your package.

Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destination address immediately this issue is resolved.

Outstanding Charges are as follow:

Administrative ...RM 2000.00

Clearance... RM 2, 650.00

TOTAL = RM, 4.650.00

A Total Of RM, Four Thousand Six Hundred And Fifty Malaysia
Ringgit only)has been charge.

You are directed to send the money with the account details below

BANK; AMBANK MALAYSIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 0870020033284
ACCOUNT NAME; POOK YOON LING
SWIFT CODE: ARBKMYKL

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.

P. Yoon Ling
Fast Track Currier Service
THANK YOU FOR USING FAST TRACK SERVICE FOR DELIVERY PACKAGE

FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA FAST TRACK COURIER SERVICES MALAYSIA

Comments Malaysia Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jun, 2011 by   LadygagaM 0 Votes
I had the same thing guys, but this is another website dating ... So when the guys from Malaysia called me to pay before they deliver it caught my attention too... the currier is DYNAMIC EXPRESS... shoot this people are so insane this crazy issue should stop they keep changin name and pictures and locations but only on location where you could pay the said INSURANCE CERTIFICATIION to release the said parcel...I'ts a good thing i didnt send any but ask the guy and he said he;s out otf town right now very sad we are all victim of this mine just happend yesterday :=( BEWARE ALL LADIES his id is bramdonatello@ymail.com
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   dahlia_luv 0 Votes
beware they might be seeing what we are discussing here...because after i ignore the calls and sms and emails, they did not call me at all. be careful and remember, our country still have rules and regulations...anything to deal with government bodies example customs clearance we have to go there personally and not bank in into ANY personal account. there must be black and white...im so thankful..so we ladies, have to be extra careful..dont be victims to such MEN or MONSTER..fyi, the shipping company is universalexpresscargo...the scammer is JOHNSON DENNIS..BE CAREFUL...
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   nyawana 0 Votes
his name is NIKOLAY ALEXANDRA JOSEPH LADY BECAREFULL COS SINCE I SENT HIM A EMAIL SAY HE MUST TAKE CARE OF HIS PROBLEM HE ASK ME TO SENT THE MONEY TO MALAYSIA SO THAT THEY CAN SENT A PACKAGE BACK TO HIM IF I DON'T NEED IT THANKS GOD I DID NOT SENT THAT MONEY AND IM HAVING A PEACEFULL DAY TO DAY NO SMS NO EMAILS NO CALL FROM HIM AND METROLINK IN MALAYSIA MALAYSIA NUMBER +60162769581 AND HIS NUMBER+00447031820639AND HE TOLD ME THAT HIS GOING TO MAXICO AND I WAS SUPPRICE YESTERDAY WHEN MATROLINK PHONE ME AND TELL ME I MUST TALK TO THE SENDER HE IS IN MEXICO HOW COME THEY NOW THAT
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   lia cheng 0 Votes
try this link, you can say to your opinion, and you can post, many scammer, with phone number ...I already did .. . you won't find much, just, answers your questions .. 's a shame that nobody can do anything about these things. We must be careful now, do not we trust in online knowledge... My Scammer trying to ask me more money, although he knows that I won't send any more money...I tried many times to get in touch with police in Malaysia but no response yet, the phone doesn't ring, probably the number doesn't exist...anyway ...I'll find a way to report him.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   lia cheng 0 Votes
Hello again ...look on the text .. will be a big surprise...
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Scam Using Bukit Aman Name
(Bukit Aman is Malaysia's Police Headquarters)

Dear all,
This just happened recently. Somebody claiming to be Inspector Chew from Bukit Aman had called my husband's hand phone looking for me saying that I was implicated in some money laundering cases. (I really wished that I had those kind of money). He gave a contact number which was 03-2262 6222.

When I checked online, it is true that the number belongs to Bukit Aman HQ. So I called using my office phone to the number and I was told by the operator at the Bukit Aman HQ that there is a syndicate with moles inside of Celcom and Telekom which is running these scams. They will offer to "settle" your case outside and ask for money to be banked into certain accounts.

The operator said everyday the Bukit Aman HQ receives 40-50 calls from the public, people like me asking for verification. She said that they my change their phone number soon because of this scam.

The clever thing about this group is that, when they call you on your hand phone, the number shown would be 03-2262 6222. I guess if you call this number from hand phone, or directly pressing on the number received on your hand phone without re-keying in the numbers again through the keypad, you will reach the syndicate as they must have manipulated either the caller identity or created a fake line. But if you call the same number using land line (Telekom) as I did, you will reach the real Bukit Aman HQ.

So it looks like the conman are getting smarter. But you can tell from the way the caller speaks, that he is not very educated and hence not likely to be of the caliber of an officer.

Hope you will tell your family and friends.

Other storry...

This predator has been scamming women and probably men on online dating sites (LDS Planet is where I met him).

He will groom you for months, but will start sharing words of endearment very early on in the game. Once he has flattered you with all the nice things you want to hear and be told, he will then strike and pull a sad story or make himself out to be a victim of some type of crime that happened to him.

He may even pull the sad story about his company being placed under investigation and all assets frozen pending investigation, he will then plead to be with you and speak of his desperation to be with you, in the hope you will send him money so he can be with you.

Do not believe a word of it, this man spends all day and night scamming people, he has probably secured himself a good income by doing so.

He managed to get a small amount out of me, by telling me about a car accident he had in a rented car whilst visiting Malaysia, in order to get his passport back he had to pay for the repairs on the car and, yes you guessed it, I believed him as he told me while he was being attended too, some locals who were also assisting at the scene of the accident must have stolen his credit card. That's how he got me.

He continued to groom me for months after this before he then asked me to open an off-shore account so I could have access to money he has in a trunk box in Malaysia. He even sent a copy of the certificate stating the details of the certificate of deposit with New Alliance Bank.

It all looked legitimate except for the amount of 2 million USD, and the nature of the story he told to validate it all.

I told him to send me the amount needed to open the account, but he however did not want to part with the $1, 299. He stated I needed to pay in order to open the account and instead tried to pressure me by talking about trust.

When I asked him why he is willing to trust me with 2 million but not with 1, 299, he became abusive and revealed his true self.

weird huh?????
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   kia123456 0 Votes
Thank god i found this site now I know that as of now the devil man named GREG EDWARD is a scammer, luckilly i did not believe him. He also told me that he send a package and inside the package was money ring etc. hahahaha my family and friends almost believe that it is true, thanks guys. Becareful of this man.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   kia123456 0 Votes

8th of Jun, 2011 by   MurmelZilla 0 Votes
This sounds similar. Ordering electronic equipment from Malaysia: cellularcitycompany@gmail.com / Mr. Khalid Yousef
Ramping up customs charges, clearance fees, etc. and reporting that the package is now cleared EU customs and is waiting at a local depot for release upon more clearance fees using an apparently fake shipping company called Cheetah Express Service:
Could find no info at all anywhere regarding the website he gave: www.ccu-xpressservice.eu.pn
or for the contact address on that website: cheetahexpress@post.com
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
dear ladies, most of them are introducing themselves as engineer... to ROSMAH, don't be afraid if they are threatening you... they should be the one who must be afraid because they are sinners... they are evil... do not send any amount to them anymore...don't be afraid because you are doing the right thing...
 11th of Jun, 2011 by   ashanti blue 0 Votes
wow this guy is realy growing his f ***** bisness... Good to know that i view this site, gosh i might believe him.. tnx for posting it...
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   ashanti blue 0 Votes
that was same my story. i met the guy on tagged it was realy true such a sweet tongue...
just i realy cunfused about what he going to send me, i know that is scam happy to know that i never get
his trap ..Thanks God... he send me trough my e-mail like this...

Honey, you could be able to see when and how it will reach your address, they have to deliver direct to your house address...To track the shipment, click on the site..www.directlink-freight.page.tl, the courier site opens then click on track shipment, it opens then you will see where to insert your username and password...when you have done this, you're already tracking your shipment.

DIRECT-LINK-FREIGHT COURIER SERVICE.
jam.powell@yahoo.co.uk

The tracking number

User-Name: CRIZA

Password: DFL4545232PH
then after the day's come

Attn:CRIZA NARIDO
Madam we're pleased to inform you that your package sent by Mr Powel from the United Kingdom London just arrived to our office on transit then for further destination Philippines, though it was placed on hold because some certain charges for clearance and other logistical issues must be paid 2500rm which is equivalent to $830USD be paid before we proceed to deliver to you with your address given...Our Delivery agent is waiting standby to fly to Philippines to deliver your package as soon as you make the payment...Please comply as soon as possible.I think i have made myself clear as directed by the management...Please make the payment with the name of chief accountant officer...

Name...koffi mensha
Address...Kuala lumpur federal territory
selangor Malaysia.

For more details please contact our delivery officer
Mr Collins Smith...0103368443

We are pleased to serve you better.
...BEWARE OF THIS...
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
there are so many of them in tagged
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
most of these scammers were from tagged.com... they're using various names to trick you... maybe they are also using pictures not theirs... they are not the one in the pictures...
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   Erlinda San Esteban 0 Votes
It's also happened to me before, now I also realized I was fallen into the trap, they give tricks and turn...Once they gotten you to believe then they spam you with a fake package or whatever story they they come out to spam you.Worldwide has had no custom penalties issued against it and well regarded by the customs services. so be very careful do not send money unless you are absolutely sure of what you are putting in..And the lesson here is - don't trust a stranger...
 16th of Jun, 2011 by   fritz123 0 Votes
I guess we all have the same story..

With reference to the delivery of your package From MR. DENIS HAMON. We wish to bring to your notice (Receiver) that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian customs for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping
policies.
As the goods were brought on transit point at KLIA MALAYSIA then for further
destination PHILIPPINES, at the transit check point, they detected that currency
were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as
customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. This
is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial
delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

Outstanding Charges:
Administrative -- $ 300
Clearance -- $ 350
TOTAL == $ 650

A total of US$650 (Six Hundred and Fifty US Dollars) has been charge. In
acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the
payment as stated above for the release of your package.

SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH THE GIVEN NAME BELOW.

NAME:... ABDUL KARIM YUSUF
ADDRESS: ... Lot 2.33 Taman Tunku Reza
99000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Thank you, as we hope we have made ourselves clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For more inquiry Email: enquiry@speedexcor.com OR info@speedexcor.com

Yours Faithfully,
Management Speed Express Courier.

17th of Jun, 2011 by   mercy28 0 Votes
we have the same story fritzi 123 and same person..that's what they send to me also...

policies.
As the goods were brought on transit point at KLIA MALAYSIA then for further
were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as
customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. This
is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial
delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

Outstanding Charges:
Administrative -- $ 300
Clearance -- $ 350
TOTAL == $ 650

A total of US$650 (Six Hundred and Fifty US Dollars) has been charge. In
acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the
payment as stated above for the release of your package.

SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH THE GIVEN NAME BELOW.

NAME:... ABDUL KARIM YUSUF
ADDRESS: ... Lot 2.33 Taman Tunku Reza
99000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Thank you, as we hope we have made ourselves clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

For more inquiry Email: enquiry@speedexcor.com OR info@speedexcor.com

Yours Faithfully,
Management Speed Express Courier.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   ljane 0 Votes
they always change their courier service but the same modus operandi... be careful with these scammers guys...
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Jenny_Malaysia 0 Votes
Am facing the same situation now ~~ someone i met in tagged for few months claimed that he is sending me a parcel through "Fast courier service" and he did mail me the receipt of the parcel ~~ but i found something wrong with the receipt ~~ is that the sender and receiver details of the receipt should be fill in by hand and not by computer printing? ~~ the receipt he sent me is look like fake one since it's really look like a picture and all the information column and bar code look so light, except the sender name and origin place and receiver details ~~ when i been told that he will send me a laptop, iphone, perfume and also some cash inside and he urge me to be careful since its illegal to send out money by post in New Zealand, am really surprise and get shocked ~~ am try to track the package code with the website that printed in the receipt -- "email: fastcourier_internationalcourier@fastservice.com" ~~ but the website warn me that the website does not require authentication and it may be an attempt to trick me!! so i decide not to go in the website ~~ while am failed to load the "www.fastcourier.com" neither ~~
i told that man so and he get mad and said am showing my bad and negative attitude and he said he is risking his life to send me the parcel since it's contain money and if been found, he will be fine or get in jail and so do i will get into trouble for this ~~ he claim that this is the 1st time he is sending international parcel so he put in some money, just in case i have to get fine or taxes or charges on that parcel, i can paid 1st then get back the money from the parcel ~~ from here, i getting more suspicious to him since how could he put in money without informed me and said just in case for the taxes if he really don't know this ~~ if he really does care for me, isn't that he should bank in to me insist of sending by post before noticed me ~~ and when i try to track the package, i accidentally found this website and saw all those cases which sound same as my situation so i try to be honest to him ~~ i tell him what am thinking and hope he will be understand if anythings happen or need any taxes, i won't be able to redeem the parcel ~~ and if he really care for me, then sure he will forgive me for being doubt to him ~~~ when he saw this, he really get mad so started to critic me by not believe to him ~~ and he just try to explain as much as he could to me ~~ am really try to ask more detail from him but he's just keeping saying that he is busy and will outstation and can't reply me ~~~ am still being disappointed to his changing attitude but am still glad that i found this website ~~ here really did provide useful information and tips for us, to remind women not to simply believe to strangers ~~
he told me that the parcel take 3 days from New Zealand to Malaysia and today is the 2nd day ~~ maybe same as other cases, i might receive call or mail tomorrow ~~ abit nervous -- if tmr i really face the same situation, means that am too naive to believe stranger ~~ hope everything is fine for me ~~ bless me all the best ^_^
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   olympia900 +1 Votes
I' am so relieved that I searched for this same parcel scam. The same thing happened to my mother- in- law. She met this guy name Jamie Rollings through asiandating.com. He even gave his fake address to my mom as follows : Mr. Jamie Rollings Almada Street Hamilton Road 4b ML30JB, Aberdeen Scotland.He said he is a marine engineer and is christian and is living with his mother. He's a real charmer. Always sending my mother- in- law with emails everyday. He claimed undying love and devotion. They communicated through emails and my mom kept on asking him to chat with her through yahoo or skype but he refuses. They've known for each other less than a month and suddenly he said that he will come to the Philippines for him to marry my mom. He then said that he had sent a parcel containing a gold wristwatch, gold jewelry and white gold ring, roses and of course the hidden money USD 25, 000 through a fast courier http://www.trexserv.com/index.php. He said that it will arrive in just 3 days. Of course my mom was skeptical. I mean why will you send valuables through a logistic company? It is always prohibited to send valuables. Then he emailed my mom telling her that he is in Finland for a business trip etc. After 3 days, my mom receive an email from southeastasia@trexserv.com telling her that her parcel was on hold in the Malaysian custom and that she have to pay for USD 365. for it to be released!? We got suspicious. I mean legitimate company's don't wire money through Western Union. And that day Jamie called my mom telling her to settle the problem in the Malaysian Customs because he is in the high seas and could not wire any money. I searched for frauds like this and I came up with so many same tactics with different names. my mom told jamie that it is a scam. He then hang up the phone. After a few minutes, a lady claiming she is from the Malaysian customs said that we have to pay for it. I then emailed them telling them that we will not pay for it and told them that it is just a scam. They replied immediately telling us that we have to pay or the parcel will be gone. I retorted telling them to never contact my mother- in- law for we know that it is a scam and that I' m making moves to stop their madness. Sure enough they stop. I'm just so glad that my mom didn't send anything. This is surely a lesson to anyone looking for some love in cyberspace. Don't trust anybody. Never be fooled by their sweet talks and charms. I know this scam will never stop. To all people who are members of dating sites, don't be naive. Never trust a stranger for we don't know they are evils. I attached his alleged photo. Beware of this man.
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   lia cheng +1 Votes
Hi olimpia 900, im just so curious who is this man, , i got no pictures about this man, could u send another one . My story was similar to your mother -in-law, and you're right, never believe in these people, they are more evils than we can imagine, I still suffer because of him,
Thank You.